RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

Sapphira is a great drag queen, but she's boring. Even she knew that that's why all her outfits are extra big to compensate for her lack of Star Quality.

FLQ9jtg.gif

Absolutely true. But the other one is just a banana. Tbh after Plane was eliminated, they should cancel the whole thing. Let's just wait for Plane to come back for All Stars. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

I'm so happy for Nymphia :alexz3: Loved her since day one. Also i'm also obsessed with the colour yellow and we're two days apart in age, idk she's like my spiritual sister. :toofunny3:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

I wanted Nymphia to win but it doesn't feel right :rip: Saphira feels more deserving. I think she was going to get the most benefits. Let's be real, Nymphia would have been fine without the crown 

i would be fine if Plane was the winner too because she served drama the whole season and helped the show to be actually watchable 

I blame the production for making it seem like Saphira was on a different level in several episodes :giraffe:

Edited by Giancor

Let's be honest, Sapphira kinda sh*t the bed with the lipsyncs this season. Unfortunately it came to bite her in the ass.

Nymphia being the silent killer worked for her in the end, since we didn't really know how good of a lipsyncer she was until now. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

Absolutely true. But the other one is just a banana. Tbh after Plane was eliminated, they should cancel the whole thing. Let's just wait for Plane to come back for All Stars. 

Please her original song and her performance and outfit were all the worst. She kind of bombed in compared to saphira and nymphia in the finale. 

• Like 2

I somewhat agree with @TeemoR.

The final lispync was a let down for me to be honest. 

Nymphia was far too hectic whereas Sapphira was too low energy. Something felt off.

:noparty:

The best part was Nymphia's balloon reveal though.

Anyone else agree?

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I loved the vampire thing Sapphira started with :smitten: 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sheep said:

nymphia had the strongest finale of any format in drag race history. I didn't have a preference going in to the finale but she delivered an assassination during a lip sync for the crown. :dies:

Id say it was kinda impossible for anyone to beat sasha colby last season, even with the likes of anetra, mistress and luxx but nymphia was stellar this season nontheless

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JO1s said:

Yeah the dress tear was so effortless. 

Right!? Blink and you miss it. 

Nymphia could have beat miyah easily most likely Morphine given how clever she is. 

• Like 1

Wait, Nymphia's wiki says she was born in L.A. Asian representation cancelled I fear.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

Wait, Nymphia's wiki says she was born in L.A. Asian representation cancelled I fear.

Girl...

sapphira looks… unhappy :emofish:

2 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

she was raised in Taiwan

Just now, JO1s said:

Girl...

I knew I should have put the Mariah emoji for my slow girlies

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

Plane was my favorite of the top 3 too but I think Nymphia is more polished and exciting at this moment. She totally deserved that crown.

Can't wait to see Plane on All Stars 12 and and Nymphia on All Winners 2 and hosting Drag Race Taiwan. :foxaylove2:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

sapphira looks… unhappy :emofish:

She obviously wanted this very badly, she's probably a little disheartened, give her some grace

At least she won a ton of money regardless and the hearts of the audience 

• Like 4

I knew Sapphira got the kiss of death when she won miss congeniality.

Nymphia's bubble tea look wowwwww :jonny:

• Like 1

Yeah I feel like Saphira and Plane will probably slay separate all stars seasons.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ya Ya said:

The way this means absolutely nothing 

Think of it this way. How long do most of us stay at a job for five years. Now imagine doing that job for 12 years waiting for the crown. Like the ***** has been trying since before Jinx won her first crown. She isnt going to do this forever.

Something that makes Nymphia winning extra sweet is knowing that Bob's annoying ass LOST.

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

The best thing about this is we'll likely never see Nymphia on TV again because she's not even that interesting to be cast on an all winners season. Sadly, Sapphira will never get a crown because she has nothing left to show, just like Brooke Lynn after season 11.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 18

OMG MOTHER NYMPHIAAAAAAAAA :clap:

• Like 4

This season was so lovely to watch lol, actually a little sad that it's ended :'(

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.