RuPaul's Drag Race | Stream Episodes 1 & 2 of All Stars 9 Now

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

40 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

25afc555b29ec1dd8212f082f79a149e.jpg

it’s wild how almost this whole cast of 9 has been on all stars now 

Remember when Ru said “Blac lives matter, y’all!”

• Replies 41k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

10 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

I find Pangina so cringe. Never understood the acclaim!

You know she only agreed to show up if Jimbo would so she could have a quick lil "win" in a lipsync that doesn't even matter for the crown

Turdgina is so predictable, weird behavior on her part, disturbed stalker behavior tbh.

ezgif-6-eed5abb93a60.thumb.gif.c59382d1b

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

45 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

25afc555b29ec1dd8212f082f79a149e.jpg

it’s wild how almost this whole cast of 9 has been on all stars now 

The way everybody except Ugja, Gnarley and whoever is that to Gnarley's left who I can't even remember, no shade, is still relevant or made some sort of impact :ohwow:

57 minutes ago, pxxxtrick said:

Kandy’s runways have been terrible. :deadbanana2:

She can't pull a good look to save her life, the fact that she was the runner up for season 13 is a true testament to how awful and non-valid that entire season was tbh

ezgif-6-eed5abb93a60.thumb.gif.c59382d1b

watched the episodes, im glad naysha fodder is out. We need bukake musty OUT asap. the fame game is cute. 1st episode placements were all over the place, 2nd episode were better imo. Gagged at PanGODna showing up and lipsyncing with Jimbo. Jimbo did so good I'm so proud of the improvement and I hope we get to see PanGODna again soon. 

Overall the season looks like a mess I feel like the producers just  keep getting worse and worse. We could barely see the lipsycns cuz they just kept showing reactions WDGAF!!!!

5 hours ago, Lexiel said:

What you saw doesn't matter sweaty. YES SWEATY. That drenched wig looks like it was PLUCKED from sewage. She's serving bitter and boring, what a wild combination to have. Why do they keep giving her more and more chances? She's proven to be nothing but a bitter boring hoe.

Scalp her :fan:

11 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

I find Pangina so cringe. Never understood the acclaim!

She’s sooo annoying to me I’m sorry. Quite fake also :swan:

5 hours ago, Lexiel said:

What you saw doesn't matter sweaty. YES SWEATY. That drenched wig looks like it was PLUCKED from sewage. She's serving bitter and boring, what a wild combination to have. Why do they keep giving her more and more chances? She's proven to be nothing but a bitter boring hoe.

woop

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

Pangina is so cringe and calculated. You could see her thinking about the next move in the lipsync. And the facial expressions were giving Aura Mayari 2.0 :rip: Jimbo is a terrible lipsyncer but at least her goofy energy went along with the song and the vibrator joke was funny

21 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

She’s sooo annoying to me I’m sorry. Quite fake also :swan:

True!!! She's also not funny or super charismatic tbh. I don't get the appeal other than being hot as a guy!

There are not enough lashings in the world for Ms. Phlegmgina

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

She will never be a legend like JimboSUS, no matter how many quick lil lipsyncs she wins

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

Wait not Bianca actually being funny in this Pit Stop :rip:

Her saying Heidi's denim gaff was a blessing because there were too many crooked nipples in that scene :deadbanana4:

Honestly not much better than the gift bag :rip:

25 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

I still don’t get it, did she mean UNruly fans? :huh:

27 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

This should have automatically put her out of contention for a win 

I'm thinking Drag Con won't he around much longer if they don't start paying big name queens to appear. Someone on reddit who was there said the third day was cut in order to save money. They keep inviting international girls that are virtual unknowns to the American fandom and most American queens would rather go where they're getting paid. Drag Con looks lowkey boring, I was considering it but now nvm :skull:

I hate WOW, I stg :shakeno:

36 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I still don’t get it, did she mean UNruly fans? :huh:

It’s supposed to be Only Fans but with a (forced) Ru pun :skull:

I just realized that James was one of the worst queens in the maxi challenge for ep1 

If you watch carefully you will notice. Even her outfit was out of place 

Happy to see Pannedgina lashings in here, she’s always given forced and tryhard to me. Meh drag queen but obviously payola’d because she was a judge

2 hours ago, Life Savers said:

I genuinely hope she was going for a bag viral moment again on purpose cause mama.. this is garbage 

James HIGH placement on EP1 sould've been Jessica's

The Payola they did for James when she ****** up the choreo SO BAD i cant

:giraffe:

I love how much Jessica/Kahana wants this, you can see it in their runways and confidence 

MKD runways are garbage even though she’s doing good in the challenges, that’ll definitely bite her in butt later. Monica was boring for coming back after all this time and having the same issues. I feel bad Naysha went home, but it’s telling that even her friend didn’t have her back :rip:

Also Heidi served with her Akatsuki reference 

spacer.png

Pangina legend and winning next season she’s on :heart:

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

It’s supposed to be Only Fans but with a (forced) Ru pun :skull:

RU-nly Fans was right there :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.