RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

23 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Trixie lashings :clap3: Truly one of the worst winners (alongside Kylie, Yvie, Aquaria, Monet, and lowkey Willow even though I like her).

I don’t think OPRAH would’ve given a legendary legend star to one of the worst winners

Monet X Cellence remains one of the best winners of all time and that’s on unty

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952d7594fd6e21f46d4d6

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

I feel like the Monet draggings started because of that one user  :rip:

I think so too. :rip:

So far, I think it's AS2 > AS4 > AS7 > AS5 > AS3 > AS6

2 hours ago, boys said:

Trixie is what we mean when we say mediocrity gets rewarded. She wasn't good on her original season and she wasn't good on all stars. She found success outside of the show for that awful mug and having fans who pissed themselves at every little comment or interaction that was had between her and fellow overrated drag queen Katya.

YUP! Tell them bestie 

4 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

she looks like tempest

She looks good :heart:

4 hours ago, SpaceMan said:

I can't believe Trixie being able to sell makeup while serving that mug constantly :rip:

wdym she looks so good?? and her products ae quality!

If this was a traditional season, I would’ve put the whole titanic group in the bottom this week. I thought all verses were bad. 

Yvie really did that :clap3: Get that 1 win Evelyn.

2 hours ago, Floren said:

Y'all are acting like because Trixie didn't do well on the show she isn't talented. Drag race has a specific formula and it's why Trinity, Jinx and Shea do so well. Her whiteness definitely has an affect on her success but to deny her ability to navigate social media and marketing is foolishness. She's also indigenous while white presenting so y'all do the most

This. Like it’s been 5 years since Shangela was robbed, time to move on.

Honestly the way Trixie is never not a topic in here is impressive :thing:

52 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Honestly the way Trixie is never not a topic in here is impressive :thing:

Like, the same conversation every five to ten pages :rip:

She lives rent-free on ATRL's mind. 

41 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Cleansing the thread with TALENT

:heart:

3 hours ago, Yves said:

I think so too. :rip:

So far, I think it's AS2 > AS4 > AS7 > AS5 > AS3 > AS6

Seeing AS5 rank above any other season will always be shocking to me. :rip: 

10 hours ago, Lorde Von Vok said:

Now India just posted the fakest apology, saying she was referencing a Britney song. Girl bye :deadbanana2:

I honestly believe it was a Britney reference since Derrick was just dragging her on the pit stop lol but she’s an IDIOT for saying that let alone today :deadbanana: 

5 hours ago, manwhore said:

Raja forcing whimsical fun and silly is the pits. 

also raja clapping for Nancy Pepsi this week is peak California neoliberalism. “That clap tho”:isudumblmao::isudumblmao:  The uselessness.  The epitome of doing the most while doing the absolute least.  Cringe. We are not talking about that corrupt monster’s appearance this week much. Why? Y’all too are finally waking up?  Embarrassing?   I know. 

The daily meltdowns over someone as harmless as raja has me concerned sis :rip: we get you don’t like her but it’s borderline obsession  

as3 minus the last 2 or 3 episodes > as4 as2 > as6 > as7 > as1 > as5 > the last 2 or 3 episodes of as3

as2 is still the best season of all time, but it’s lacking replay value for me. 

as1 gets too much hate. The untucked, lipsyncs, and amazing cast were so good.

Obviously it was a Britney reference. Let’s not make this into something it’s not. The issue is it was insensitive af regardless, especially today. But still, Shea knew that she wasn’t trying to be racist and that it was indeed a reference so it was wrong for her to make it something it’s not - seems more like a matter of her taking advantage of a personal issue she has with India. Tricky situation but India dug her grave with that response to Shea :rip:

35 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Obviously it was a Britney reference. Let’s not make this into something it’s not. The issue is it was insensitive af regardless, especially today. But still, Shea knew that she wasn’t trying to be racist and that it was indeed a reference so it was wrong for her to make it something it’s not - seems more like a matter of her taking advantage of a personal issue she has with India. Tricky situation but India dug her grave with that response to Shea :rip:

This is almost exactly how I feel lol. Shea is free to feel how she does, I’m just fairly sure it wasn’t racially charged. That being said, down with the plaque :giraffe:

Edited by Rigalo

7 hours ago, Floren said:

Y'all are acting like because Trixie didn't do well on the show she isn't talented. Drag race has a specific formula and it's why Trinity, Jinx and Shea do so well. Her whiteness definitely has an affect on her success but to deny her ability to navigate social media and marketing is foolishness. She's also indigenous while white presenting so y'all do the most

TELL 'EM :clap3:

Most queens wouldn't even know where to start to put together an empire like hers and that's a skill too. That's why she managed to claw her way to the top (like, the top top) despite doing poorly in S7.

2 hours ago, Twilish said:

The daily meltdowns over someone as harmless as raja has me concerned sis :rip: we get you don’t like her but it’s borderline obsession  

No literally

ppaFuYQ.gif

as2>as4>as3>as1>as6>as5

I think AS7 will place in 2nd or 3rd depending how the season will go on.

Lol India ended up deleting her twitter 

9 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Mark your calendars! ''The Blonde & Pink Albums'' is out on June  24!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6AO2wf5I3uBOrQ2skmsJ

Thank you for reminding me to open an album thread for this :clap3:

Get in ladies, the music is good! :jamming:

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Thank you for reminding me to open an album thread for this :clap3:

Get in ladies, the music is good! :jamming:

Get that hit thread sis!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6AO2wf5I3uBOrQ2skmsJ

Edited by P.O.P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.