RuPaul's Drag Race | Stream Episodes 1 & 2 of All Stars 9 Now

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Fraser said:

People really thought Camden would win US Drag Race when she's from the UK and they literally have a series dedicated exclusively to them... ? Y'all knew damn well she wouldn't be crowned when right after her performance they played "I Am American, American...". ? It literally was the same with Courtney Act. Just be happy for Willow and move on, it's just a TV show.

At least she won more than the UK winners. :deadbanana4:

• Replies 41k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

4 hours ago, Elliot said:

Bosco/Daya/Camden I feel like are more deserving winners than Angeria who peaked literally at the first episode and Willow who flatlined after Kornbread left.. sorry

No one else finds it interesting that all fo the BIG challenges were put in the front of the competition? How have we not discussed this?

If Angie/Willows run had been the literal opposite of how it aired show wise, they would be Top 2.

Why was the Ball, the sewing challenge, and the talent show all up front in the first 3-5 episodes? :deadbanana2:

Its sorta interesting, I dont prefer long seasons like this and I hope they dont do it again.

Is Symone's look a reference to something I missed or did she really just show up to the finale in a pair of jeans?

And don't come for me, I love thee Symone and stanned her during S13, but I was kind of shocked when I saw this? I know she can bring it, she brought some of the best runways of all time on S13, so I'm really confused at this choice.

2 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

No one else finds it interesting that all fo the BIG challenges were put in the front of the competition? How have we not discussed this?

If Angie/Willows run had been the literal opposite of how it aired show wise, they would be Top 2.

Why was the Ball, the sewing challenge, and the talent show all up front in the first 3-5 episodes? :deadbanana2:

Its sorta interesting, I dont prefer long seasons like this and I hope they dont do it again.

Very this. Angeria could have the same track record but reversed and she’d be considered THE winner. It’s not really discussed enough, or maybe it is and i don’t pay attention, that challenge order completely changes a season. 

9 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Very this. Angeria could have the same track record but reversed and she’d be considered THE winner. It’s not really discussed enough, or maybe it is and i don’t pay attention, that challenge order completely changes a season. 

hmmm, they needed to edit it this way because if another black girl won the fandom would implode!

4 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Willow winning just for being ~different~ is so meh. A single win and didn’t do as good in the second half (wasn’t horrible either of course). It’s not like she dominated the season like Sharon (who was different back then for the show). Had Chad done better in S4 I would’ve rooted for her to win. At least I’m sure it won’t be Daya so that’s good I guess. This feels like revenge for Jaida Legend Hall winning over fan-supported Gigi. Oh well, a trade off I’ll have to accept.

!

4 hours ago, Life Savers said:

L A D Y needs to win :clap3:

The only non payola'd run.

!

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Snellen_chart.svg

:deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Camden really said I just pulled this wig out the bag no brush no nothing :skull:

3 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Willow’s execution to show off her weirdness is always so poor and crafty. 

3 hours ago, InventedGays said:

Not the Vegas girls getting a better show then the actual contestants 

It was so weird that during a Season 14 finale we are forced to watch girls who had their shine when S12 girls didnt even get to be seen by live fans. :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, InventedGays said:

Camden was MESSY, and messed up her wig reveal after already doing it multiple times 

Baby, that wig. :rip:

Sasha Velour set a finale standard, even with how she looked and the girls NEED to take note of how to FULLY commit to the character. Bosco is the only one who gets that part!

RPDR_914_Clip_SashaRosePetalReveal_2.jpg

3 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Worst lip sync for crown? Didn’t think anything could top season 13 but here we are

Easily, like imagine one of these girls against Yvie. :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, SitarHero said:

Naomi looked horrible, what happened??

I think she may have gotten a foxeye lift, but she doesnt need it because shes young and so it looks stupid AF.

Edited by satellites.™

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Shea and the fact that she’s gonna walk in front of Naomi :jonny6:

Thats already Jinkx’s best runway 

Not them showing everyone but Monet :skull:

Keen eye for references here. Jaida is serving JADA Pinkett Smith in the Matrix.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEcU9YlN_PB7oOaHg-o_-

The fact that since S10 and AS2, the best one hasn't won the competition.  :deadbanana4:

Camden's ratty ass wig, Symone's shrill voice and contrived personality, Kerri not winning MC, Daya having the best performance :skull: A mess

Not Nancy :deadvision:

38 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Funny enough though, no winner has won a challenge later than 5 competitive episodes into the season. A winner is usually decided before then. 

31 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The fact that since S10 and AS2, the best one hasn't won the competition.  :deadbanana4:

I’m not a Jaida disciple like most of this thread, but Jaida would have the best track record without Gigi’s payola.

Actually, maybe I’m wrong. Lemme rewatch the season and reevaluate. 

Edited by Rotunda

I’m glad Kerri didn’t win Miss Congeniality because she just has always come across as above it all. I found the Thanos idea a funny meme but I don’t like how much she leaned into it. It almost feels like she took the credit for Willow and Bosco coming out as trans. 

Like tbh she served nothing this season, not a thing. She was supposed to be the fashion queen but couldn’t serve a look to save her life. Flopped every challenge and deserved to go home during the lip sync with Alyssa

36 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Funny enough though, no winner has won a challenge later than 5 competitive episodes into the season. A winner is usually decided before then. 

I think that’s been thrown out the window with Kylie and Kita? No? 

Expected, But Willow is a deserving winner :clap3:

Some thoughts:

- I am so so happy Kornbread left the show so early on. The way production is all up her ass and the way shes the ultimate attention *****... phew, the season wouldve been annoying to the max with her in it.

Also, her winning MC? The riggamorris of it all. That title clearly belonged to Kerri, Deja or Angeria.

- I loved the solo performances (Camden and Daya were stunning), the LSFTC was **** tho. That poor wig reveal, Camden redoing her gag, ugh.. like why dont the queens learn that u should never repeat yourself on the show? It just comes across as uninspired.. 

- I really liked the Losing is the new winning performance, but Naomi looked busted. And why did Jaida take part in it? Did I miss sth?

- Symones way of talking is way too exaggerated. Not every word has to be pronunced as if it was a punchline. Also the look was really underwhelming for a winner.

- Willows win was to be expected. I feel like her reign will be quite uneventful, but lets see. Good for her tho.

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

24 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I think that’s been thrown out the window with Kylie and Kita? No? 

Regular season US winners, All Stars/International winners don’t seem to go by the same “rules” 

28 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Some thoughts:

- I am so so happy Kornbread left the show so early on. The way production is all up her ass and the way shes the ultimate attention *****... phew, the season wouldve been annoying to the max with her in it.

Also, her winning MC? The riggamorris of it all. That title clearly belonged to Kerri, Deja or Angeria.

- I loved the solo performances (Camden and Daya were stunning), the LSFTC was **** tho. That poor wig reveal, Camden redoing her gag, ugh.. like why dont the queens learn that u should never repeat yourself on the show? It just comes across as uninspired.. 

- I really liked the Losing is the new winning performance, but Naomi looked busted. And why did Jaida take part in it? Did I miss sth?

- Symones way of talking is way too exaggerated. Not every word has to be pronunced as if it was a punchline. Also the look was really underwhelming for a winner.

- Willows win was to be expected. I feel like her reign will be quite uneventful, but lets see. Good for her tho.

Jaida is getting tons of opportunities now, she is currently a main cast member of the Vegas show. I think once she moved and got herself settled into a new place she had more time. 

Camden fumbled her final lipsync against Willow and that’s why Willow was the deserving winner :clap3: 

I’m sad for Camden cause she was on her way to dominate this finale after her solo performance but you saw it on her face that Camden knew she lost :cries:

Oh well Ru and production had their way afterall as always and get ready for another uneventful reign :coffee2:

Last but not least Symone looked HORRIBLE :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.