RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Smokin’ Hot Firefighter Makeovers

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

The final lip-sync was kind of underwhelming, but they were both fine as winners and both got money so congrats to both :clap3:

• Replies 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Willow looked so cute next to RuPaul, even cuter when she looked up to her face :heart:

Lady Camden threw that final performance. We love a saint :clap3:

1 minute ago, Raw Honey said:

Don't queens vote for MC? Why didn't Kerri win i-

Anyway Yaaaas Willow, talent won! 

probably to pay korny's medical bills 

The way Willow wa guaranteed the win after Kornbread was DQ’s so predictable. 1 win, faded during the majority of the season, same storyline as Yvie with the “crown her because she’s disabled and different than everyone else” :mazen:

Willow had been robbed of wins during the season and her drag is fun as hell. Happy for her and happy for Camden's bank account too :clap3:

Great finale. Meh winner. We been knew since the beginning. It’s always Ru’s choice.

Yuck at Willow copying Lady Camden’s moustache and Pythia’s multiple heads.

Shame on the editors for lingering an extra second on Camden struggling with the wig reveal.

Wtf at Symone’s final outfit.

Kerri Colby is the people's Miss Congeniality :clap3:

1 minute ago, Anvarie said:

The way Willow wa guaranteed the win after Kornbread was DQ’s so predictable. 1 win, faded during the majority of the season, same storyline as Yvie with the “crown her because she’s disabled and different than everyone else” :mazen:

do you think Camden won that lip-sync :cupid:

Honestly this was the closest top 2 in my opinion. my heart was racing hard when ru was about to announce who won lol

1 minute ago, Hannah Hunt said:

do you think Camden won that lip-sync :cupid:

No she was awful, Daya and Bosch should’ve been top 2

So many choices…Angeria is still a sweetie. Camden ATE her performance also. I’m so underwhelmed after an overall fantastic season. 

Symone…:rip:

Just now, Anvarie said:

Now what business does Bosco have in the top 2 :deadbanana:

15 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

A mess :rip:

And the fact that it was also a Ms. Congeniality. 

Bosco is gorgeous btw. But was the weak link here…

Just now, Anvarie said:

lol I agree. it's funny how the whole format was rigged to get the top 2 they wanted- but idk if that's better or worse than someone like Kandy muse ending up as runner up. 

Just now, Hannah Hunt said:

lol I agree. it's funny how the whole format was rigged to get the top 2 they wanted- but idk if that's better or worse than someone like Kandy muse ending up as runner up. 

Kandy Muse will forever be the worst finalist in herstory!!! There’s no competition. 

1 minute ago, Hannah Hunt said:

You didn’t lie :coffee2:

Not all some of y’all invalidating willow’s well-deserved win, crying riggory just because your faves didn’t win :ahh:

11 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Now sis... :toofunny2:

Was rooting for Camden but Willow is a very deserving winner. Her reveals and moves in the lipsync were fun and I loved her I Hate People solo performance, that's going to be a meme :ahh:

Perfect top 2 and Camden still won $50K :clap3: However, Kerri or Angeria deserved Miss Congeniality over Kornbread but $10K is an excellent final prize after quitting drag :clap3:

29 minutes ago, CBC said:

I mean that's her brand :michael:

????? 

her brand is black culture, dont piss me off

Symone was serving early 2000s r&b/pop star in her finale look, I can see Aaliyah wearing that look, it is definitely Symone's brand, black culture. 

The way they had her host an entire segment

On the stage no Ru in sight 

Rupaul’s Successor indeed

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.