STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Smokin’ Hot Firefighter Makeovers

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Jinkx just won a branding/dance challenge last week :deadbanana2:

Yet she “won” with a “comedy” routine :toofunny3: 

Where was the dancing? It wasn’t even as good as her Delusion perfume either. 

The thing with Jinkx is that if you’re not a fan of her type of comedy, there’s nothing left at all. Sis is a one trick pony, even her comedy is pretty one note. Like even Bianca can sew at least, Jinkx can literally do nothing else. 

I respect those who stan Monsoon but she has arguably bombed more challenges than anyone else this season, she just gets a pass for some reason.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

As far as overall performance for me this season I’d say:

Trinity > Monet > Viv > Shea > Jinkx > Jaida > Raja > Yvie

I know the girls think Shea is doing bad, but she’s been high like almost every episode :rip: it’s hard to say between her and Jinkx though cause Jinkx has bombed any non-comedy challenge and Shea has bombed on the runway several times

Jinkx could have easily been top 2 in the first episode though? She had the best verse and energy. 

Jinkx officially has the most wins in a single season (tied with dela) and it’s an all winners season :rip: 

The songs this season :biblio: 

i thought Viv was the second funniest 

14 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Jinkx officially has the most wins in a single season (tied with dela) and it’s an all winners season :rip: 

Winning 5/10 challenges :rip:

And she’s not at the top of some of these people’s lists :rip:

Raja deserves to be in the final 4. :jonnycat: She did nothing but SERVE this whole season. She ATE every runway. She ATE every comedy challenge. She is so elegant and she deserves a second crown. 

VERY good episode again :clap3:Loved both the challenge and the runway.

That being said, I did not agree with the Top2.

Yes, Jinkx/Trinity/Monet/Viv were the right contenders, but I actually thought it should've been Monet/The Vivienne in the top2 :'( 

The lipsync was a damn mess, but I guess I agree with the winner. At least Jinkx had an angle (as bad as it might've been), Trinity did nothing interesting.

VERY excited about the talent show next week - should be another great challenge :duca: 

Jinkx used a lot of her haters roast content on this season but then again it's her best material and it's never been on TV so why not. Plus she did at least alter the jokes like the here's some fat jokes becoming here's some dick jokes. I think she killed it and was the very obvious winner of the episode. Second spot was between Trinity and Monet who both killed it but they picked Trinity for storyline. I think Viv was fourth best overall. As much as the viv isn't my favourite queen and I don't get why she's so popular in this thread when most of her stuff is just British steriotypes I do think she deserves top four. 

Jinkx, Monet, Trinity, The Viv, Jaida and Raja have all been killing it this season. Obviously that's too many for top four but they all deserve imo. 

Top 2 was wrong, it should have been Jinx and the Viv. They are robbing the Viv this season and we hate to see it.  Trinity was funny, but she was bottom 4 with Jaida, Raja, and Yvie. You could also tell they edited Yvie and Trinity to be a bit more funny, while they couldnt edit around Jaida because her funny moments were her poking fun at how bad she is doing.

Payola is also coming with “when there is a will there is a way” BS. Lets not ruin an AllStars in the last two episodes challenge.

Jinkx having the best runway look this episode ahhhhhhh

45 minutes ago, Janet said:

Raja literally stomped that challenge why did he not make the top 2

riggery

Raja stomped nothing, especially during the Roast, y'all are still stuck on that Raja robbed narrative and it's getting TIRED. 

Okay, we get it, she did well during SG and the Ball but even then she was still THIRD in these two challenges. Y'all need to let it go.

Edited by D.Va

The Trinity payola wtf :bibliahh:

Jinkx was so embarrassing in that lipsync what character was she supposed to be playing? She's such a Peter Pan'd tumblr adult :rip:

...she ate that runway tho lowkey the best garment this week :lakitu:

Drag Queens are meant to be FUNNY. No drag queen has become famous by dancing or whatever. 

You wouldn't be saying the same about Bob the Drag Queen when both him and Jinkx are "one trick" ponies :ahh: (Jinkx has stepped up her fashion though). 

2 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

No drag queen has become famous by dancing or whatever. 

The only drag queen with more followers than RuPaul is a dancing popstar :ahh:

15 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

Drag Queens are meant to be FUNNY. No drag queen has become famous by dancing or whatever. 

You wouldn't be saying the same about Bob the Drag Queen when both him and Jinkx are "one trick" ponies :ahh: (Jinkx has stepped up her fashion though). 

Bob is not a one trick pony, she is a great dancer, can serve performance, she's hilarious, great seamstress, turns looks and her makeup is pretty nice now

Jinkx has horrible makeup and one brand of comedy that doesn't really translate well to anything else :rip:

Such a great roast :clap3: Jinkx and Trinity were a correct top 2 but Monét and The Viv did amazing too

Jaida was the only one who flopped but the way she used her personality to turn it around was nice to watch. And her runway :jonny:

I think for the next All Winners they should do a points system, not top 2 since so many of them are doing so well

Honestly, I laughed the most at Trinity, then Jinkx and then Raja lol So the top 2 felt correct, even though I didn't enjoyed Trinity's runway that much.

The rest were funny, maybe except Jaida and Yvie, but it was a good roast.

7 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

I think for the next All Winners they should do a points system, not top 2 since so many of them are doing so well

This would be a great idea actually!

The roast:

1. Jinkx
  2. Viv
  3. Raja
  4. Trinity
  5. Monet
  6. Yvie
  7. Shea
  8. Jaida :sad: 

Runway:

1. Raja
  2. Yvie
  3. Jaida
  4. Shea
  5. Viv
  6. Jinkx
  7. Monet
  8. Trinity

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Now sis, you can't call Jaida fans delusional and then try to convince us Yvie is anything other than the last/2nd to last place performer of the season.

Huh? Of the season, yes. I was responding to a post about the Tik Tok challenge, where I think Yvie did pretty well, in part because she has more of an identifiable "brand" than queens like Shea and Jaida.

Jinxs set was best ( the Yvie dick jokes alone) but Monet's read on Viv was perfect. Monet got robbed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.