STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Smokin’ Hot Firefighter Makeovers

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

28 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Gottmik is the most overrated queen of all time. I truly don't get what people see in her aesthetic she just chops things up puts it on her body and calls it fashion

SPILL:clap3:

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaida's reveal deserved more praise! I'm loving the set up of this season to be honest and I'd prefer all future All Stars in this format. Even normal drag race would work but maybe have sort of markers where if they don't have x amount of stars by a certain time they get chopped. 

I really don't know who I'm rooting for this time though, my favs so far have been Monet, Jaida, Raja, Viv & Yvie. 

The best part about Jaida's reveal was that it was an actual reveal, most of the other girls were just taking and throwing things off

Jaida's autumn look was GORGEOUS. 

Shea continues to showcase ill-fitting garments, what happened to her over the years???? :rip:

Raja continues to STOMP the competition on the runway.

5 hours ago, justlore said:

Speaking about ball, Kim Chi still has one of the best one so far!
kimchi-3looks.jpg?resize=1080,540&ssl=1

The Book Ball was so good

image-asset.jpeg

image-asset.jpeg?format=1500w
image-asset.jpeg?format=1500w

Im sorry but Naomi‘s look is so iconic to me. Deserved to win. Kim’s final look is a boot. 

Don’t care for Mik but she deserved the ball win 

Uticas first two weren’t that great and if it was meant to just be judged by the final look they would have had one look hihi 

Talking about GottRigged, my fiancé and I went out to the club this weekend and Violet and Gott happened to be performing that night and let me just tell you… it was the most mid, uncharismatic, “i just showed up to be pretty” performance I’ve seen…

Not surprised tbh but yikes 

Edited by Save The Day

• ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, Stan said:

Im sorry but Naomi‘s look is so iconic to me. Deserved to win. Kim’s final look is a boot. 

You spilled. The tacky green shoulder things.... It's a no from me.

26 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Don’t care for Mik but she deserved the ball win 

Uticas first two weren’t that great and if it was meant to just be judged by the final look they would have had one look hihi 

Mik’s first two looks were… fine. They really overpraised the suit to try and justify her win, but that last look (the most important one) was horrid and Utica’s was arguably the best ever on the runway.

I’m not even a Utica stan but she was robbed bad. I would have even given it to Rosé before Mik tbh :deadbanana4:

14 minutes ago, Save The Day said:

Talking about GottRigged, my fiancé and I went out to the club this weekend and Violet and Gott happened to be performing that night and let me just tell you… it was the most mid, uncharismatic, “i just showed up to be pretty” performance I’ve seen…

Not surprised tbh but yikes 

This, i was really like get off so we can see our local drag queens. Someone being Jorgeous back from tour and show them how a real performer performs. ?

14 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

fjdkfk this is gonna be hard, but based on personal opinions + AS2-4 format

Hide contents

Ep 1 Legends - Top 2 Shea/Monet, Bottom 2 Jinkx/Viv, I think no matter who wins they send the Vivienne home :chick3:

Ep 2 Snatch Game - Top 2 Jinkx/Raja, Bottom 2 Yvie/Shea, Yvie gets sent home by Jinkx

Ep 3 Ball - Top 2 Trinity/Jaida, Bottom 2 Jinkx/Monet, Jaida sends home Jinkx :jonny5:

Ep 4 Draguation Speeches (bc Fairytale Justice needs more characters) - Top 2 Shea/Raja, Bottom 3 Jaida/Monet/Trinity, I think Shea sends home Jaida?? idk this ones hard but imma just go w Jaida :chick3:

Ep 5 Roast - Top 2 I think would be Shea/Monet, Bottom 2 Trinity/Raja, this rlly depends on who wins the lipsync bc alliances and stuff, but imma assume Monet wins this time and eliminates Raja

Ep 6 Rumix Finale - I imagine Shea or Monet do the best in the rumix, all 3 lipsync, Shea wins?

8. Vivienne

7. Yvie

6. Jinkx

5. Jaida

4. Raja

Runner-ups: Trinity/Monet

Winner: Shea

I see this.

The way Yvie is a total non-event this season is honestly kind of sad :deadbanana4:

I always thought she’d be able to turn out certain challenges despite being against winners, but she has been stomped on every single week. :skull: 

48 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Mik’s first two looks were… fine. They really overpraised the suit to try and justify her win, but that last look (the most important one) was horrid and Utica’s was arguably the best ever on the runway.

I’m not even a Utica stan but she was robbed bad. I would have even given it to Rosé before Mik tbh :deadbanana4:

Spilled :siptea:

So Ms. Shea woke up and chose violence because she is being read. Well mam, if you think you're being read now, these next few weeks.

Whoooooo, its gonna get MESSY!

And for the record, Nina Bonina Brown, even with all her issues, was right. Shea/Sasha/Pep/Trinity were **** talking her EVERY chance they got on S9 and the cameras showed it. There were many times you can hear Shea/Sasha lowkey reading Nina when she wasnt in the room or even being discussed.

Shea is a mean girl and its no shock shes besties with The Vixen.

• ATRL Moderator

See the thing is Shea is a legend.  Why bother responding to a girls review? Is it that serious? 

Does Shea constantly Google her name or something. It's not that serious :rip:

Oh Shea :deadbanana4:

I’ll never understand why these girls get so pressed about a review show, unless it’s a personal attack. If I were Shea, I would not care about what people have to say about my drag when they have to use my name to get their rents paid through clicks on their videos. It’s just not that serious. 

Shea has always had such a superiority complex and AS5 basically being made so that she wins a crown was no help :deadbanana4: I’m glad this season shows her fading in the background next to actual legends 

Shea one star Couleé really thinks she's that girl, doesn't she? :deadbanana2:

Yeah, Shea's (Twitter?) persona is very annoying. Always complaining about something or clapping back at someone. She comes off as very insecure, especially for a winner's standards.

These promos are lowkey the best part of the season though:

that should be the next spoken word lip sync

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

Yeah, Shea's (Twitter?) persona is very annoying. Always complaining about something or clapping back at someone. She comes off as very insecure, especially for a winner's standards.

These promos are lowkey the best part of the season though:

I really think Sasha did a number on her cause she was so confident and great on S9, then on AS5 she was traumatized, constantly snapping at the sight or mention of roses. :skull: 

She never really bounced back after that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.