RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Smokin’ Hot Firefighter Makeovers

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

36 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

I mean no offense to all of the obsessed dawn haters but imagine not being competitive and still cruising through the competition until top 6?

idk- the way she makes so many drag race fans fume from literally doing nothing offensive or antagonistic is slowly

making me stan the ***** teehee

that being said- I totally understand what you mean about that attitude. Like don't come if you aren't trying to win. 

I can only speak for myself here, but a vast majority of the disdain I have for Dawn comes from the alleged involvement that she could've had in the PJ accusations since so many of the people involved conveniently happened to be friends with her and she was liking tweets. I dislike Amanda for the same reason. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I can only speak for myself here, but a vast majority of the disdain I have for Dawn comes from the alleged involvement that she could've had in the PJ accusations since so many of the people involved conveniently happened to be friends with her and she was liking tweets. I dislike Amanda for the same reason. 

I don't follow off the show drama but honestly, PJ completely destroyed the enjoyment and fun of being on the show for Amanda. And maybe for others as well. She was a complete bully towards Amanda in a way that was not at all playful. So if people set out for revenge, you can't say it wasn't provoked.

there is no right or wrong, but every action has a reaction. Period. 

btw- what are the PJ accusations? lol

Edited by Gwegend
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

On 4/20/2024 at 1:43 PM, Subomie said:

My understanding? Dawn's circle of friends in NY kind of imprinted on Amanda after filming wrapped and they became a close-knit group of deplorables.

Obviously, Amanda had some feelings about the beef with Plane for a long time afterwards and the gang became very anti-Plane. After the cast reveal (but before episode one aired) a lot of the group, including one of the losers from Dragula, got some "tea" that Plane Jane had sexually assaulted one of their other friends (acquaintances?) during a show. They went about magnifying the story and calling her out and making a big deal about it. Essentially wanting to force the show to cancel her.

Big Atlas, the queen who was in the finale crowd with PJ's mom, ended up debunking the story with video evidence (I think Plane was just slipping some of her tips in somebody's waistband or something like that?). Instead of maybe owning up to the mistake, the girls just brushed it under the rug. Kept making potshots at PJ all season long despite the debunked accusations. Culminating in bitter posts like the one shared above.

Big time loser behavior if you ask me!

On 4/20/2024 at 5:47 PM, Relampago. said:

Liking a tweet sent by your close friend falsely claiming someone sexually assaulted another person, and knowing that people would see your like as affirmation of a false claim is 100% despicable

Don't act like Amanda and Dawn were liking a tweet as if it was a meme of a cat making a funny face, they knew what they were doing and it's honestly disgusting in general but 100x more in this political climate.

On 4/20/2024 at 7:29 PM, Bimbo said:

You're forgetting one key "witness"... Amanda's own ******* boyfriend :rip:

908XDAV.jpeg

These three posts sum it up pretty well @Gwegend Someone (I heard it was a friend of Dawn, but I can't confirm that for sure) makes a claim that PJ sexually assaulted them during a show. Amanda's at the time boyfriend claimed to have watched this happen (see the above Tweet), and the person he's quote-tweeting is Jay Kay, who is a Dragula queen and a close friend of Dawn's. Dawn and Amanda liked Jay Kay's tweet as well. When the video evidence came out that cleared Plane Jane, neither one issued an apology and Jay Kay posted some kumbaya **** trying to move on without really taking accountability. That's a horrible thing to do in general imo, but in this political climate especially, it's downright dangerous. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

These three posts sum it up pretty well @Gwegend Someone (I heard it was a friend of Dawn, but I can't confirm that for sure) makes a claim that PJ sexually assaulted them during a show. Amanda's at the time boyfriend claimed to have watched this happen (see the above Tweet), and the person he's quote-tweeting is Jay Kay, who is a Dragula queen and a close friend of Dawn's. Dawn and Amanda liked Jay Kay's tweet as well. When the video evidence came out that cleared Plane Jane, neither one issued an apology and Jay Kay posted some kumbaya **** trying to move on without really taking accountability. That's a horrible thing to do in general imo, but in this political climate especially, it's downright dangerous. 

are we completely sure it was malicious? what if it was just miscommunication? or if there was something else in addition to this?

i dont know any of this drama beyond these few quotes.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

She has over 11 million TikTok followers. With the amount of money she can probably charge for sponsorships based on that following, I'd be surprised if she wasn't. 

The difference btw Plastique and Nymphia is that Plastique just told the designers to make her clothes that look Asian, no point of view, no references, no research and concept, mixing different cultures. As a Vietnamese I'm not here for it 

Edited by MonsterJohn
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Gwegend said:

I don't follow off the show drama but honestly, PJ completely destroyed the enjoyment and fun of being on the show for Amanda. And maybe for others as well. She was a complete bully towards Amanda in a way that was not at all playful. So if people set out for revenge, you can't say it wasn't provoked.

there is no right or wrong, but every action has a reaction. Period. 

btw- what are the PJ accusations? lol

Eh... there's a difference between shade and trying to ruin somebody's career and, in the process, discredit SA survivors by creating a fake narrative. What they did wasn't cute or justified. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Not my friend who knows nothing about Drag Race telling me she's going to a drag show tn. She shows me the show and she's seeing the queen of flips herself I'm so jealous :jonny5:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

are we completely sure it was malicious? what if it was just miscommunication? or if there was something else in addition to this?

i dont know any of this drama beyond these few quotes.

If it wasn't malicious they wouldn't have liked the posts - or at the very least would have unliked them at some point. They SHOULD have said something about it at the very least since ATM's boyfriend decided to hop onto the drama train - presumably because of the Plane/Amanda drama. Dawn seems like she just kind of dog piled. Neither of them are in the right - especially there was some irrefutable evidence that absolved Plane that came out within days of this coming to light. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 2:01 AM, Bewitched said:

If I ever visit California I have to go to a dream girls show 

This is an All Stars first outs reunion :rip:

Edited by P.O.P
  • Haha 8

On 5/9/2024 at 12:01 AM, Bewitched said:

If I ever visit California I have to go to a dream girls show 

Jasmine's success is so confusing to me because every video I've seen of her she's not performing well :skull:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KFC said:

Jasmine's success is so confusing to me because every video I've seen of her she's not performing well :skull:

Three talentless hags in that video. 

If i never have to see Mayhem again I'll die happy. However they will find some way to bring her back.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 5/11/2024 at 2:13 AM, Aston Martin said:

Oh wow. Ok thanks. Yea, to me, that basically seems like "I don't like that ***** so I'm gonna try to find something that guarantees no one can like her" motivation.  

These ******* gen Z kids make me feel like a proud red stater with the way they try to weapons cancel culture. Jesus. 

either way- still would love to see Amanda on another season and think PJ was super lame on the show. Interestingly enough, I really really liked getting to know more about her and understand her on Give It To Me Straight. A lot of her upbringing resonated with me. And she's also much funnier when she's not trying to read people. 

• Thanks 1

I hope we never see Dawn again

she brought nothing

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Iceland said:

I hope we never see Dawn again

she brought nothing

Second this

What would Dawn bring to an All Stars season? I'm asking earnestly. I'm not an Amanda fan but I do think she could be interesting in one, Dawn just sparks zero interest. 

23 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

If you ever were on Sibling Rivalry's patreon or just followed Bob's videos you must've met Martha, Bob's mom. She just passed. This is so ******* sad, she was so cute and you could tell she was a light in Bob's life :cries:

ok6oylfd940d1.jpeg

ohhh this is devastating :cries: martha was a total hoot, i loved everytime i saw her. i remember one time he did a random patreon zoom with her, and he was going every bar in "boss b*tch" by doja cat, explaining the wordplay and whatnot, and she was just sat kinda listening but indifferent dkfjk it was hilarious :deadbanana4: and she obvs meant soooooo much to him, may she rest in peace 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Another collab with Trixie?

7 hours ago, Life Savers said:

What would Dawn bring to an All Stars season? I'm asking earnestly. I'm not an Amanda fan but I do think she could be interesting in one, Dawn just sparks zero interest. 

Honestly? If it were a non elimination format I could see her doing well. She was passable in snatch game, she did well in RDR Live, she did okay in the girl group. She was in the top for two design challenges I believe. If the risk of being sent home is gone I believe she might bring it a bit more. I don't really care for her that much but anxiety/depression can definitely be a hindrance in this competition.  

• Like 1

The first actual season of RuPaul's Best Friends Race is making no noise I see :gaycat3:

idk why but Amanda's existence annoys me :biblio:

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

The first actual season of RuPaul's Best Friends Race is making no noise I see :gaycat3:

No Queen of Flips = no noise

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KFC said:

No Queen of Flips = no noise

Yes Queen of Flops Flips aka Mhi'yeezy aka #1 Cher impersonator praise, yes success :clap3:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.