RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

17 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I really don't think the S13 cast is stronger.

Like, you want me to believe Olivia Lux is a better queen than Heidi? Or Gottmik is better than Gigi?  Or Elliott being better than Brita? :rip: 

The BOMBS on S12 are Dahlia, Rock, Aiden, Jan, Jackie and Sherry. Nicky, Gigi and Brita are all good queens, but they didn’t impress me much on the show at all (especially Gigi with her GIGA-PAYOLA + being a CHEATER). I don’t care for Crystal and Heidi at all, both of them had weak wins and benefitted from the Sherry-Effect. 

The duds on S13 are Joey, Elliott, Olivia, and Tina. I don’t care for Mik and Rosé. Everyone else is really good or appeals to me in some way. 

For some random comparisons:

Brita > Tina

Gigi > Mik

Symone > Jaida

Rosé > Jan

Utica > Crystal

Lala > Heidi

Denali > Jackie

Kahmora > Nicky

I tried to match up some queens who fulfill similar show archetypes to one another, but yeah. Para mí, the S13 cast is WASHING the S12 girls. S13 was held back by awful judging, but ironically that held back S12 too with the massive Gigi, Jackie and Sherry payola. 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst cast was S12.

13 was the second worst season i've seen but the cast had actual stars in it so obviously, pass.

14 was awesome.

15 had two duds in the finale (Yuxx & AMEHtra) plus this

Meet the 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 15 Cast: Amethyst - video Dailymotion

Edited by Alyssa Edwards

6 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

This lie when Crystal Methneyd is by far the biggest star from that season.

Not to mention that win was definitely going to be Sherryl's until her dumbass got herself sent to prison

p4Lt6gG.gif

Crystal is one of the biggest tragedies to ever go far. The way the only win she deserved was the one where she dressed up like an ugly CLOWN because that’s what she is. NO talent, NOT funny, literally carried to the top by her BOY HAIR. SAD!

GODtica KING stomps all over CRUSTY MEHhead. 

35 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I really don't think the S13 cast is stronger.

Like, you want me to believe Olivia Lux is a better queen than HeidiOr Gottmik is better than Gigi?  Or Elliott being better than Brita? :rip: 

uhhha ah don't you try. Heidi NEVER has her moments like Olivia with her early run.

1 minute ago, unino said:

uhhha ah don't you try. Heidi NEVER has her moments like Olivia with her early run.

Wait this tea. Olivia kind of ate up the Discomentary in a way that Heidi never even approached on S12. She was held back by her Jinkx-appealing baby act. If she would have broken out of that, her run wouldn’t have been so ugly.

• ATRL Moderator

Brita > Tina

Gigi > Mik

Symone < Jaida

Rosé < Jan

Utica < Crystal

Lala < Heidi

Denali > Jackie

Kahmora < Nicky

3 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Pappi radiates such hetero masc top energy, poor Faddie

I just know that bush is full and pungent

alexis-being-alexis.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Olivia Lux is possibly the worst contestant in history.  An absolute disgrace to compete in Drag Race for the sole purpose of trying to win Miss C.  So happy that Lala organically won over her :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The way the only win she deserved was the one where she dressed up like an [REDACTED] CLOWN 

Preach and stan

alexis-being-alexis.gif

12 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Crystal is one of the biggest tragedies to ever go far. The way the only win she deserved was the one where she dressed up like an ugly CLOWN because that’s what she is. NO talent, NOT funny, literally carried to the top by her BOY HAIR. SAD!

GODtica KING stomps all over CRUSTY MEHhead. 

Crystal is ******* fans fav fraud.

7 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Brita > Tina

Gigi > Mik

Symone < Jaida

Rosé < Jan

Utica < Crystal

Lala < Heidi

Denali > Jackie

Kahmora < Nicky

well this explains a lot 

Season 13 is the worst season in the entire US franchise and for multiple reasons. enough with the BS!

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, unino said:

well this explains a lot 

It explains why the S12 cast is better than S13 at least!

ANYWAY can't wait for Olivia to comeback and shut all the mouths UP.

Kandy Muse Drag Race GIF - Kandy Muse Drag Race Fuck You - Discover & Share  GIFs

7 minutes ago, Little Dark Age said:

Season 13 is the worst season in the entire US franchise and for multiple reasons. enough with the BS!

the silly erasure of S11 :toofunny3:

48 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

B*CH Kylie talking about MEN IN WIGS WEARING FLAT HAIR LOOKING LIKE THEY DID THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE  ?!!!!!!!!

This is best Pit Stop episode since Alyssa's... I'd even go as far as saying this is maybe on par (funny wise) with Monet x Bob's Pitstop.

p4Lt6gG.gif

Bob x Peppermint is more superior than Bob x Monet in every type of ways.

NOTE: I said S13 is a TRASH season, but the cast was GREAT. S14 is a good season, but the cast was peepeepoopoo. A good cast does not automatically make a good season and vice versa!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, unino said:

ANYWAY can't wait for Olivia to comeback and shut all the mouths UP.

Kandy Muse Drag Race GIF - Kandy Muse Drag Race Fuck You - Discover & Share  GIFs

and she'll be swiftly eliminated the moment the challenge is to be yourself 

3 minutes ago, unino said:

the silly erasure of S11 :toofunny3:

s11 is a mess but at least it was entertaining, be serious!

S15 the best season in years tho. Seriously, amazing TV, despite the incessant Pannednetra payola. At least she delivered on the talent show, it gave the season a solid start just cause of that. 

Payola girls like Gigi, Mik, and Daya could not relate. 0 standout moments and 0 good impact after the show (although this seems to be the same for Fadnetra, time the ultimate truth teller teas). 

Kandy did so well in the SNL skit thing. Just like on S13 when she was asked to act more subtle during her acting challenges, she really TRIES and is doing her best and it shows in her mannerisms and everything, you can tell she studied hosts and comedians before.

Charisma Elixir Muse frontrunner iktr !!!

Kandy Muse GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race - Find & Share on GIPHY

S13 boot order + judging is tragic but the cast >>>

Tamisha alone >>>> entire S12 cast minus Jaida.

The way I legit had to look up the S14 cast because I couldn’t remember a single queen off the top of my head :deadbanana2:

Not Daya being a "payola" girl when she's the potstirrer cockroack the producers can't get rid of until the finale :rip:

She singlehandedly carried that season in term of dramas. And don't y'all stan those types of girls with Misstress x whoever I can't remember last season?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.