RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

35 minutes ago, DammnBaby said:

Nina is a ******* star. Her reaction to Naysha. :rip:

Her reaction when Heidi removed the mask :bibliahh:

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

After all this talk about the worst winner of Drag Race, we need a palate cleanser.

tumblr_n657luSEon1tcixtbo1_400.gif

Now THIS ***** is a must for an all winners season. 

One of the best winners :jonny: 

This look is kind of basic but I don’t know why I’m obsessed with it :dies:

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

spacer.png

because she looks gorgeous wearing anything and can sell tf out of even the most basic garments. a queen if i've ever seen one

3 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

After all this talk about the worst winner of Drag Race, we need a palate cleanser.

tumblr_n657luSEon1tcixtbo1_400.gif

Now THIS ***** is a must for an all winners season. 

out of the winners, she really NEEDS her redemption and i support this. 

Only hope that she would turn out to be more just fashion girl like violet, personality wise. We need to see her growth/her character development.  

43 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

spacer.png

For me it's the way she looks up and gives a little shoulder :WAP:

THEE FASHION QUEEN OF S13 HAS SPOKEN! 

i’ve said this before but i honestly never want Utica on All Stars bc i have a feeling she would be treated so poorly and done so dirty :toofunny3: she’s too talented for this flop franchise

6 minutes ago, qurl said:

i’ve said this before but i honestly never want Utica on All Stars bc i have a feeling she would be treated so poorly and done so dirty :toofunny3: she’s too talented for this flop franchise

She’ll be another Scarlet Envy. The producers have a category of girls who do technically well and are fan favourites but are just never the chosen ones.

10 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

MIB spills the tea 

Nina remains insufferable :michael:

1 hour ago, qurl said:

I just know she'd be asked to do the comedy routine to "redeem" herself for the talent show and bomb into oblivion like Jasmine, Derrick and TKB :skull:

Edited by bestfiction

10 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Yep, definitely the best winner from a regular season since Bob.

We’re so used to rate queens judging by what we see on the show, but when you look at her online you really realize how she was probably told to tone down on so many aspects ‘cause otherwise there would have been clearly zero point in even pretending someone else could take that crown.

Agreed 

Btw this season reminds me so much of season 6 

Sasha and Bianca were the obvious frontrunners since day 1 and there was the underdogs Adore and Anetra not doing so well while being shining stars and lipsync a couple of times 

2 hours ago, unino said:

out of the winners, she really NEEDS her redemption and i support this. 

Only hope that she would turn out to be more just fashion girl like violet, personality wise. We need to see her growth/her character development.  

I know, and it's crazy to think that only now she's able to work at bars in the US if she wants, since she's finally 21 yo now. :deadbanana4:

I'm still obsessed over miss sex on legs.

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

spacer.png

Me too sis. It's just that she oozes star quality, I can't even imagine how it would be finding myself in the same room as her, competing against her. And at the same time, she's so humble and down to earth, definitely not the type of intimidating legend.

4 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Agreed 

Btw this season reminds me so much of season 6 

Sasha and Bianca were the obvious frontrunners since day 1 and there was the underdogs Adore and Anetra not doing so well while being shining stars and lipsync a couple of times 

But hopefully Anetra manages to go past a episode when she'll inevitably be in a future All Stars.

I had enough qUirKiNeSs with Kinkx, no Utica any time soon thank you :swan:

Edited by Bimbo

Always here for Krystallah Versaslay and Utigod praise :clap3: 

My AW2 cast: 

Bob

Alaska

Bianca

Symone

Sasha V.

Sasha C.

Priyanka

Lawrence C.

I like Krystal more than Lawrence but I fear she’d struggle to find her footing amongst this cast, and Symone fills a similar slot of fashion queen/RuFave so, yeah.

If they did All Winners 2, it would be the Alaska Show if it wasn't rigged.

Don't know if Trixie would even say yes because she'd get 1 star if lucky. Or they'd rig it like they did for Monet/Shea to get her into Top 4. 

2 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

If they did All Winners 2, it would be the Alaska Show if it wasn't rigged.

Don't know if Trixie would even say yes because she'd get 1 star if lucky. Or they'd rig it like they did for Monet/Shea to get her into Top 4. 

How the hell was it rigged for Monet? :rip:

We really don’t need Trixie on AW. She’s transcended the franchise, and she never excelled in the format, so bringing her back would be redundant and just for namesake.

Ready for Kahanna to be iconic / annoying at the same time

13 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

How the hell was it rigged for Monet? :rip:

They both got the 3 stars conveniently during the last challenge 

• ATRL Moderator

If Trixie came back, she’d be guaranteed a few wins just based on her name and accomplishments. 

It would be really hard to decide a future AW season between Trixie, Alaska, Bob, and Bianca based off of their runs on the show or their appeal off the show.  Idk what direction they’d go tbh 

Utica provided some of the best television this show has ever put out when she bombed that roast, she’s certainly more deserving of an All Stars spot than this flop cast

1 minute ago, wesleywalrus said:

They both got the 3 stars conveniently during the last challenge 

Clearly your head is empty because whether Monet got ONE or THREE stars she would have been in the top 4. Keep legends name out of your mouth next time

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

spacer.png

this was my top toot for the category :rip: she just sells it immaculately

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.