RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

also... Alexis Michelle looks Kvnt !! she is giving ready for that Top 4 ! 

Edited by J Legend X

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

:gaycat4:

It's funny cause I feel like RuPaul would literally cum on herself over Fiercealicious. 

canadas-drag-race-miss-fiercalicious.gif

46 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Is Jimbo basically the only strong look person this season?

I expect high end looks from Alexis and Kandy, Kandy especially should come out swinging due to her access to GotMik and Symone's circles alone.

I dont expect to be impressed by anyone else, but maybe Heidi since she's been around Jaida and she likely helped her prepare. 

6 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

i have one final controversial opinion before we move on to as8 entirely…

sashanetra was the correct top two from the performances. mistress’s song was good but as a finale performance it was clearly dead last. luxx’s was solid. anetra’s was very good and sasha is obviously leagues ahead of everyone else from the season. anetra delivered a pop star performance and sasha ate everyone alive :michael:

I have to agree. Upon re-watching I think Anetra's performance was a lot tighter than Luxxx and Mistress's, I think for me it was the fact that her song just made no sense for her and didn't showcase her dancing abilities fully and sense of humour.

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

We truly get to be blessed with Jimbo runways again, we are in for a f-ijng treat ladies. :worship2:

FLt7ov3XsAMqivU.jpg:large

15.png

821a1722575d600e651680e59b34a848.png

RuPaul_DragCon_2022_(52073262836).jpg

FM0khJ6XIAAUaGF.jpg:large

661-1794.jpg

That blue denim look would have to be one of my favourite looks of drag race ever

58 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Is Jimbo basically the only strong look person this season?

I mean Season 15 only really had Sasha Colby really turning it in the looks department and it was still fun, so I have hope

Kahanna kind of served on her entrance look and promo look so I’m excited to see what she brings

Edited by Relampago.

No cause THATS mother!

The good thing about a cast with half early outs is you know at least a couple will do well! Sonique’s payola win sullied that for the franchise but one of my favorite things is seeing early boots thrive years later 

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

I mean Season 15 only really had Sasha Colby really turning it in the looks department and it was still fun, so I have hope

Um, Luxx and Mistress would like a word.

Whoever the winner of AS8 is shouldn’t get a crown, the gag should be they will be competing on RPDR 16  :biblio:

Are we all thinking that Jimbo is going to slay most of the challenges but she won't manage to win not even one lipsync? 

Poor Jimbo she will go home empty handed if she is not the winner ... 

I see Alexis , Jimbo , Kandy , Lala , Heidi .... and the rest 

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Is this really why she chose that fugly look :rip:

giving her WAY too much credit lbr

I’m sorry but Naysha is serving first Halloween in Drag realness :laugh: I’m still laughing

First impression this cast is wretched, my full thoughts coming tomorrow :gaycat5:

5 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Naysha Lopez' winning Miss Continental 2013 Performances (Time-stamped  links) : r/rupaulsdragrace

not even trying to be mean but she looks a MESS compared to the other girls 

It's not only about look

My top 4 is kandy, alexis, darienne. Dont think jimbo will make it. She will be sent back home the first time she landed in bottom

i know they probably invited naysha back because of roscos, but she's honestly not a good drag.. even years after, she still looks cheap and uninspired

9 hours ago, Cheers said:

"It must be a CRIME to serve this much beauty" says Naysha Lopez as she stiffly walks into the Werq Room with a busted mug, an Aliexpress prisoner costume with no padding or shape, and a struggling wig.

This is why there shouldn't have been so many All Stars seasons back to back!

This post is giving me big "Nicki Minaj sits at her vanity" vibes :ahh:

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Um, Luxx and Mistress would like a word.

Both had some stellar runways but also a lot of mid ones too…. Sasha delivered every single week

Quite interesting how the whole outrage regarding Jimbo's breasts is completely insular and irrelevant outside of the Twitter's miserables. Like, Jimbo is crushing the likes. 

Kahanna irks me in a way no other contestant ever has. Other than her and Neysha, I'm very intrigued by everyone else. Rooting for THEE S13 legends and Jimbo the most.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.