RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I really be wanting to be nice, but this is coming from a Nicki Minaj stan, a proud one too.

The jokes just.... like....

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Honest question too, how long before we have an inner community struggle with trans girls winning moving forward? I feel the storm brewing fast tbh.

My foresight tells me there will soon be a backlash against the praise towards "natural feminine beauty" like Ru kept commenting Sasha and Kylie on.

Brooke is a top tier ***** though, Naysha... well.

The difference is, drag race is not at all about realness or female illusion (anymore) so... for all we know Monica Beverly Hillz could be first out on AS8 despite the fact that going by pageant standards she'd probably sweep the girls :sistrens:

I won't get too much into Kylie bc that might veer into something that gets me reported:flower: But as long as the trans girl winners keep serving Sasha/Vanessa teas, I don't think there will be any need for this type of "controversy" or whatever.

the "advantage" a fully post-op transwoman (which I'm not even sure Sasha/VVC/Kylie were? I'm actually pretty sure Kylie isn't) has might save like 20 minutes tucking and padding for the runway. When runways basically don't even matter, and half these new generation drag queens don't pad anymore anyway especially the skinny ones:skull:

Anetra was a fine Top 4 queen but Mistress and Luxx had far better runways all season except for Luxx's makeover I think anyone else would've been a better Top 2, but it was Sasha's crown the whole time. 

Wait but Naysha said she's a former Miss Continental. Is this the same Miss Continental Sasha won? Did she win that too? :celestial5:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Wait but Naysha said she's a former Miss Continental. Is this the same Miss Continental Sasha won? Did she win that too? :celestial5:

Yes, she won the year after Sasha did.  

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Yes! As a matter of fact, Sasha crowned her

Just now, madonnas said:

Yes, she won the year after Sasha did.  

Just now, TROPICUM said:

Yes! As a matter of fact, Sasha crowned her

Oh wow that's really impressive. Kinda perched tbh, let's see what Naysha brings this time around :lakitu:

• ATRL Moderator

I’ve loved anetra but her in the top2 is for sure sus.  Worst song and worst performance of it.  Luxx had a better song than mistress but mistrsss performed her song better.  That’s that.  

doesn’t really matter tho cuz the right queen won

I'm excited for this cast, this must be the "first/early outs" all stars the fans have been asking but I don't think they went all the way, and casted Kandy and Jimbo just in case :chick2:

A Ru-demption is always better to see than a fan favorite bombing. That's why All Stars 6 was good

22 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

But tbh this is my last OAH post until she’s booked on AS again, cause even I’m tired of it. Handing in my OAH card and exchanging it for my ODarienneLakeH card cause I know she’s gonna get overhyped again, when imo, Kandy does what she does but better. Sue me.

…Kandy Muse? Darienne and her are NOTHING alike except for both being big girls :skull:

And Darienne is IONS more funny and witty than Kandy but tbh both have such completely different types of humour it’s hard to even compare the two 

My very early Top 4 predictions:

- Darienne Lake

- Heidi N Closet

- Jimbo

- Kandy Muse

With Darienne/Heidi winning, or a Jimbo upset if they want to please the straight girls lusting for that clown :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Material Girl said:

jimbo's entrance look and the way he uses these body suits gets very close to crossing a line to just being misogynistic 

Hi Victoria Scone. I just saw Victoria Scone girl.

2 hours ago, Material Girl said:

jimbo's entrance look and the way he uses these body suits gets very close to crossing a line to just being misogynistic 

not trying to be facetious but can you explain this to me? Because I feel like under this line of thinking, any exaggeration of the body for the "female illusion" falls under this category. Even Ru using socks and hip padding would too. 

We are definitely due for a plus-size winner. I WANT TO DIP IN THE WATERS.... 

UFcgnRL.gif

Ugh wait I need to make a gif for Mother Lake like the one I did for Empress Isabelle Brooks

UFcgnRL.gif

When it's right it's right 

2 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

not trying to be facetious but can you explain this to me? Because I feel like under this line of thinking, any exaggeration of the body for the "female illusion" falls under this category. Even Ru using socks and hip padding would too. 

i honestly don't know it just doesn't pass the vibe check for me. maybe i just hate him 

6 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Regulars in Spoiled giving full breakdowns on who they think will leave when :toofunny3: stfu 

This should literally result in thread banning. It’s so infuriated. Someone did that to me with Loose Leduca’s elimination and if I could find the exact post I would report them.

**** isn’t cute.

I need Jimbo to do her fellow canadian sis Kayle Lemieux for snatch game :duca: they're literally sisters

Canadian school backs trans teacher with giant prosthetic breasts

I just don’t see the meaningful difference between Drag Queens wearing “big boobs” and Bachelorette parties filled with giant penises. It’s sophomoric, but misogynistic? Really?

Sugar & Spice have whole shticks that revolve around the bimbo stereotype, but once you add giant boobs to it it’s misogyny?

If the current era (both in drag and in the broader queer community) is advocating for not assuming biological components (big breasts, small breasts, beards) line up with gender, why is it logically consistent to equate wearing big boobs with a mocking of women?

Edited by Rotunda

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I just don’t see the meaningful difference between Drag Queens wearing “big boobs” and Bachelorette parties filled with giant penises. It’s sophomoric, but misogynistic? Really?

Sugar & Spice have whole shticks that revolve around the bimbo stereotype, but once you add giant boobs to it it’s misogyny?

If the current era (both in drag and in the broader queer community) is advocating for not assuming biological components (big breasts, small breasts, beards) line up with gender, why is it logically consistent to equate wearing big boobs with a mocking of women?

I honestly feel as if Jimbo is mocking the beauty standard, not actually women, but then again Jimbo doesn’t really speak on her intentions she just lets what she does speak for itself so it is up to interpretation.  Mine is certainly a generous interpretation for her sure but it’s what I think.  

6 hours ago, CBC said:

It's a beautiful day @Dax

UFcgnRL.gif

Time to come back to this wretched thread to promote the healthy and crystalline waters of Darienne Lake. 

ezgif-1-a84299824968.thumb.gif.3aa3d0ddd

16 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

!!!!!!

The promo looks are cunty.

Even eliminaysha looks great. Least fave look is Jaymes' unfortunately

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.