RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

20 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

aquaria-shapes-outfit.gif

the fact that Aquaria got away with this really shows the show's bias towards skinny blonde white queens lmao

in the words of Violet: "there is nothing being produced"

This, you guys talk about padding, female illusion and what not, but Aquaria literally served man in drag most runways (like yall got onto Aura about pasties in the lipsynch when Aquaria won with a pasties outfit). If anyone is to blame for the current state of drag i blame that skinny twink. Eureka should have won the season i fear.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucey should be absolutely proud of herself though, she could be easily top 3 in any 1x seasons, this is the best top 5 in awhile

Mistress flopped so hard at the lalaparuza producer had to keep her out of btm 2 at all cost :rip:

5 minutes ago, Riot said:

INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS

Anetra: 393k

Sasha: 271k

Luxx: 157k

Mistress: 155k

I wonder what top 2 the production is going to choose

loosey-smile.gif

since Mistress is a big girl and poc she has 250k disadvantage 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Reminder that Loosey "5 wins" LaDuca is a WINNER with a viral DR staple under her belt 

loosey-smile.gif

Edited by bestfiction

agree that loosey is very polished, well put together and do well on challenges but she can't lipsync for a penny.

Pp8ZEgP.giff

9 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

This, you guys talk about padding, female illusion and what not, but Aquaria literally served man in drag most runways (like yall got onto Aura about pasties in the lipsynch when Aquaria won with a pasties outfit). If anyone is to blame for the current state of drag i blame that skinny twink. Eureka should have won the season i fear.

excuse your mouth! her twink body>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bad padding.

1 minute ago, unino said:

excuse your mouth! her twink body>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bad padding.

Its giving BOY! Not sugar having more growth in her overall asthetic than boyquaria. Maybe S10 should have been the first season with no winner i fear, followed by S14. 

1 minute ago, karron0624 said:

Its giving BOY! Not sugar having more growth in her overall asthetic than boyquaria. Maybe S10 should have been the first season with no winner i fear, followed by S14. 

oh so now you're uncomfortable with BOY? her body is SNATCHED if anything is giving boy are her shoulders and arms!

Yall be talking about know the words but stan Sorry not Sorry where they did acrobatics for 3 minutes and just mouthed SORRY whenever they had a camera in their face.

2 hours ago, boys said:

The Luxx hate in here is a kii.

She's been one of the top entertaining queens of the season, she has delivered in challenges and also showed some personality and made the season worth watching unlike some of the more payola'd "frontrunners" of the season. She's done nothing truly abysmal the entire season to deserve people saying "she should just be sent home at this point."

Meanwhile Anetra does a duck walk in episode 1 and yall act like she invented ballroom culture and never let us forget it and act like she will serve one of the top winners to ever come from the show.

Sasha has had a max of 10 minutes of screen time with some good looks but otherwise might as well be casper when it comes to season 15 and yall treat her just as godly as Anetra.

Mistress has been great representation just like Luxx as far as great entertainment for the show while also doing well in the competition, glad to have had her around this season.

this. rooting for anetra is like rooting for kameron on season 10.

1 minute ago, boys said:

Yall be talking about know the words but stan Sorry not Sorry where they did acrobatics for 3 minutes and just mouthed SORRY whenever they had a camera in their face.

Most overrated lipsync of all time.

23 minutes ago, unino said:

since Mistress is a big girl and poc she has 250k disadvantage 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

we have a winner

Pp8ZEgP.giff

1 minute ago, boys said:

:mandown: will never understand the praise for this circus performance

2 hours ago, boys said:

The Luxx hate in here is a kii.

She's been one of the top entertaining queens of the season, she has delivered in challenges and also showed some personality and made the season worth watching unlike some of the more payola'd "frontrunners" of the season. She's done nothing truly abysmal the entire season to deserve people saying "she should just be sent home at this point."

Meanwhile Anetra does a duck walk in episode 1 and yall act like she invented ballroom culture and never let us forget it and act like she will serve one of the top winners to ever come from the show.

Sasha has had a max of 10 minutes of screen time with some good looks but otherwise might as well be casper when it comes to season 15 and yall treat her just as godly as Anetra.

Mistress has been great representation just like Luxx as far as great entertainment for the show while also doing well in the competition, glad to have had her around this season.

heres the tea :clap3:

Even Anetra herself was surprised she won these past 2 weeks :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, EscapismRoars said:

Yas Naomi Yas :worship2:

is this ***** changed her mug again? like can't she just be bianca and stick with her AS4 mug? :toofunny3:

and bianca looks extra ugly today! what's up with that?

38 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

What Aquaria did had class to it

loosey-smile.gif

does naomi starting to look like black fierceriucilious sth?

1 minute ago, unino said:

does naomi starting to look like black fierceriucilious sth?

never mind i take that back nnn

Just now, Hephaestus said:

And speaking of man, Naomi is serving just that with her recent mug :sorry:

girl this is better than her 2022 mug 

3 minutes ago, unino said:

girl this is better than her 2022 mug 

I mean yeah, but the fact she has more experience now and looks worse than when she had less experience isn't a win for me. Give me drag Naomi back!

the thing with Luxx is that she did good on EVERYTHING but never did that amazingly well on anything except that one time when she BODIED the runway.

i don't see other queens having this bond with their partner. this's what WINNER look like to ME!

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.