RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, genetic fail said:

Do we know when the finale's being filmed?

April 1st

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like this season is going to have one of the most iconic reunions of the main franchise ever :duca:

Loooooved the drama of this episode (including Untucked), easily one of the best of the season! :gaycat2:

Loosey wasn't particularly smart in the way she assigned partners except for the one she chose for herself and Luxx because Mistress' was already a carbon copy of her and Sasha's was also very similar in vibe to her. Workroom banter was amazing with the top moment being Sasha saying Asia Azul looked like a moai :dies:

Makeovers were all really good, the only one who truly flopped was Luxx and it was more for the stuff she wore than her partner's (who truly looked and acted like Jennifer Coolidge, what a gag). Loosey's was the most impressive to me, her and her partner looked identical in the face but overall I would've given the win to Sasha who, admittedly, played it very safe but worked so well. I didn't care for Mistress' because it was very basic and already seen (as someone already mentioned, Alaska did the same thing and was in the bottom for it) and while I think Anetra did a good job with hers, she once again wore a bodysuit with a couple accessories. Imagine my surprise when she was announced as the winner.

Lip sync was a mess. Loosey gave nothing at all and Luxx gave the absolute most to the point it looked desperate. The way she kept going in front of Loosey while not knowing the words to the song was such a kii :dies:

Untucked was also so good and very reminiscing of the early seasons. You can tell when the girls don't like each other because their interactions feel very genuine. Mistress arms must've been tired from stirring the pot that much but I was shocked at Loosey admitting that she sabotaged Luxx considering she never stands up for herself. The reunion will be one for the books, I can feel it.

I didn't see this season going back to a top 3 finale so if I had to guess I'd say Luxx or Mistress will get the chop next, probably the latter since it's a singing/performing challenge but who knows.

Loosey's exit is so funny and instantly iconic. Truly the Alexis/Jan/Lemon/Rosé of the season :dies:

loosey-smile.gif

8 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Kerri went to the Symone school of acting 

skssjdjjs it was so cringy like... :skull:

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Workroom banter was amazing with the top moment being Sasha saying Asia Azul looked like a moai :dies:

i was laughing so hard lmao

THANK YOU MISTRESS FOR ONE OF THE BEST SEAONS EVER!!

spacer.png

Also, let it be known that Ferocity looked the best and did an amazing lip sync, she has a sickening drag persona in her :jonnycat:

Unrelated, but Loosey's brother is super hot!

loosey-smile.gif

Loosey was done so dirty this season :skull:

I always saw her getting to the top 4 but I guess they just decided to give her the Alexis Michelle edit :sistrens:

Luxx absolutely should have gone home this week:redface:

Also the blatant Anetra payola is irking me so bad, they want that top 2 finale lipsych with her and Sasha :ahh:

Poor Mistress, the true winner of this season was robbed of another win for the 1000th time…pff they dont want her to win :monkey:

current track records:

Sasha: 3 Wins 4 HIGH 0 LSFYL

Anetra: 3 Wins 2 HIGH 2 LSFYL

Luxx: 2 Wins 3 HIGH 1 LSFYL

Mistress: 1 Win 6 HIGH 0 LSFYL

these numbers speak for themselves :coffee2:

Sasha/Anetra final two let's go! We gonna get a rematch to an actually good song! :jonnycat:

while I dont think Anetra is being payola'd at all, if she is just for a finale lip synch between her and Sasha then its for a good cause x

When Loosey and her partner walked out I genuinely said “wow Looseys partner is so much taller than her!” they were so good and didn’t deserve bottom 2

That win was Sasha’s or Anetras 

Loosey was safe

Mistress should’ve been lipsyncing with Luxx tbh

I feel so bad for Luxx’s teacher :doc:

repeating that they deliberately didn’t give Mistress more wins :sick:

AMAZING episode :heart2: Makeovers were great, the drama was on point - very entertaining!

I don't really agree with the results though... For me it was:

Sasha > Mistress > Anetra > Loosey > Luxx

I wish this was the season with the Top5 going to the finale, cause I love all these girls so much, but if someone had to leave, then im glad it was Loosey.

Now I'm very curious, who will be going next week... I hope all 4 make the finale anyways, cause I cannot imagine any of them missing it. Before this week I would've said that it would probably be Anetra, cause Sasha/MIB/Luxx have been the obvious finalists for me for a long time, but now idk... I guess they might get rid of Luxx, but I REALLY hope that doesn't happen :'( 

People saying Luxx ate the lip sync :bibliahh:

It was messy af, she was doing way too much. Granted, Loosey didn’t do enough. Should’ve sent them both packing.

Luxx still having the nerve to call Loosey basic in untucked with that piece of fabric draped over her. Miss Thing needs to be bought down a peg or two because she’s not been giving what she thinks she’s giving in some of these episodes lately.

9 hours ago, CBC said:

She knew the moves

Didn't we read Jaxx down the whole season about this? That lipsync was a mess.

Luxx is extremely entitled and she’s been off-putting since episode 1. 

Luxx looked frantic as hell and did not know the words:ahh:

the desperation almost gave honey davenport vibes :redface:

but Loosey completely gave nothing so I guess Luxx won by default :coffee2:

still Ru should have just sent Luxx home atp

8 hours ago, Witchpop said:

Mistress is so quick, my god, her humor and shade is so on point 24/7 :jonny4:

Except on the main stage, she choke like twice already.

Luxx has no business being in the finale imo but I think she is gonna eat up next week's challenge

she will DEVOUR All Stars though

9 hours ago, CBC said:

I guess the Anetra payola was for her to get sent home next week?

Pp8ZEgP.giff

The MIB delusional flu is real y'all. :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Like, if we are counting "high", Marcia will technically be the highest queen of the season over many past seasons' winners. :gaycat5:
It's practically "first loser" placement. So, let me ask y'all a very fair question:

Edit for further context:

Edited by Rep2000

5 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Like, if we are counting "high", Marcia will technically be the highest queen of the season over many past seasons' winners. :gaycat5:
It's a practically "first loser" placement. So, let me ask y'all a very fair question:

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE DELULU STANS!

Sasha’s padding was crazy. Bottom worthy. 

That lip sync was embarrassing. 

Not y’all turning on Luxx now :skull:

Also Anetra deserved that win, it was either her or Sasha. No payola detected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.