RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Not 3 months for that stoner ass harmless weirdo but 6 weeks for the person that derails these threads all the time and ridicules the very meaning of racism to sh*t on random queens she doesn't like or take up for her faves. :deadbanana2:

The way y'all keep banning him and he keeps coming back doing the exact same thing but WORSE (exposing mod DM's) :toofunny3:

Anyways, i guess we'll try to make the best out of those 6 weeks.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Anetra is what I expect Jax to be as a queen after about five more years of polishing up

14 hours ago, unino said:

season 10 was between aquaria and eureka. Asia and her unmemorable wins has no business in this conversation. Eureka's run was really strong but she didnt do well with the fans

Just straight up facts :michael:

2 minutes ago, SLIME said:

No mention of Asia’s denim look???

That was beautiful :heart:

Asia had very few bad looks, even that orange simple look for the light and dark challenge was so pretty.

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

Anetra is what I expect Jax to be as a queen after about five more years of polishing up

I don't think more years can fix lack of taste :gaycat1:

6 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Anetra had a better talent show.  
Anetra is a better performer (hence winning her LS against Jax and winning 2 performance challenges)

Anetra has a stronger personality 

Anetra did better in her mediocre GG performance

This is true, even though Jax was low I did like her look more 

Anetra pads better than Jax even though it’s not a strong point for her.  
I agree with this point. I would say anetra had more depth to her story but that’s only really cause we saw her in way more episodes 

Anetras wigs are fine.  Jax had bad hair HORRIBLE makeup and ugly looks. 

Honestly, I like Jax but she is definitely one of the most busted queens to ever be on the show.  She’s talented at performing, and has a classic lip sync under her belt (against Aura) but anetra outclasses her.  

Hmm I guess it just comes down to perception cause I think Jax overall did better than Anetra, but is just far too busted to make it as far as Anetra has. That’s the only real argument I could see in Miss Tra’s favor.

I actually like Anetra more but it’s just cause I didn’t like how Jax looked like a little kid who got in trouble whenever the judges gave negative critiques :skull: 

As for Anetra and Jax, Anetra has big drag energy, Jax doesn't. Jax seems like using drag as a way to promote himself, as for Anetra seems more interested in drag.

Jax would have beaten Anetra to Boss B*tch too imo :mandown: 

And Jax gives better face in her lipsyncs than Anetra. 

Suddenly I’m a Jax stan.

Edited by Relampago.

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Afferty said:

To be fair Anetra’s taste isn’t the best either outside of the gorgeous gown for the ball but she knows how to do her face, hair, and how to snatch herself enough to overcome it

14 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Back on topic… I would like to inquire about the way Anetra and Jax are viewed.

Both had a great talent show. 
Both are great performers.

Both lack a strong personality. 
Both bombed their girl groups challenge despite being good performers.

Both made a FUGLY design challenge look (although Jax’s was better imo!!)

Neither wear body really.

Both have a very heartfelt and relatable story in their confessionals.

Both wear crunchy wigs on the regular.

So why is it that Jax is LASHED and the feigned hype for Anetra remains strong? I fear they are eggs from the same basket. I would even argue Jax was robbed in the LalapaRuza and overall did better than Anetra that episode!

So why is it that the apparent “winner” of the season is on the level of a forgotten mid-out?

I fear that MIB is the TRUE winner (and Luxx but y’all hate her too for whatever reason).

spacer.png

No comments on Miss Colby, she’s just boring but very talented and slaying so I can’t really drag ha.

lots of tea here. The main difference is that Anetra is a drag queen while Jax is a man

Pp8ZEgP.giff

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Hmm I guess it just comes down to perception cause I think Jax overall did better than Anetra, but is just far too busted to make it as far as Anetra has. That’s the only real argument I could see in Miss Tra’s favor.

I actually like Anetra more but it’s just cause I didn’t like how Jax looked like a little kid who got in trouble whenever the judges gave negative critiques :skull: 

Jax seems sweet and I so want her to like, evolve her drag.  Her taste level is bad but if she even upgraded her polish to a good level, She’d get away with it with her performing skills.  

1 minute ago, KaledKalil said:

As for Anetra and Jax, Anetra has big drag energy, Jax doesn't. Jax seems like using drag as a way to promote himself, as for Anetra seems more interested in drag.

Ehhh I wouldn’t go that far.  She just needs more time in the oven.  

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Jax would have beaten Anetra to Boss B*tch too imo :mandown: 

Probably 

12 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Back on topic… I would like to inquire about the way Anetra and Jax are viewed.

Both had a great talent show. 
Both are great performers.

Both lack a strong personality. 
Both bombed their girl groups challenge despite being good performers.

Both made a FUGLY design challenge look (although Jax’s was better imo!!)

Neither wear body really.

Both have a very heartfelt and relatable story in their confessionals.

Both wear crunchy wigs on the regular.

So why is it that Jax is LASHED and the feigned hype for Anetra remains strong? I fear they are eggs from the same basket. I would even argue Jax was robbed in the LalapaRuza and overall did better than Anetra that episode!

So why is it that the apparent “winner” of the season is on the level of a forgotten mid-out?

I fear that MIB is the TRUE winner (and Luxx but y’all hate her too for whatever reason).

spacer.png

No comments on Miss Colby, she’s just boring but very talented and slaying so I can’t really drag ha.

Because Anetra is an attractive cis male. Duh! Regardless of that though, I personally think she has a better "drag persona" and aesthetic over Jax. She's quiet, but a calm quiet, and is more charismatic.

Jax's whole "I'm a gayming stoner who was in the cheer squad and can do flips" just wasn't appealing enough especially with the (low) caliber of drag she was serving. Plus she had 1 good look throughout her run. 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Big Bad Wolf said:

Because Anetra is an attractive cis male. Duh! Regardless of that though, I personally think she has a better "drag persona" and aesthetic over Jax. She's quiet, but a calm quiet, and is more charismatic.

Jax's whole "I'm a gayming stoner who was in the cheer squad and can do flips" just wasn't appealing enough especially with the (low) caliber of drag she was serving. Plus she had 1 good look throughout her run. 

I mean jax is super cute out of drag too.  

Anetra is hot, skinny and tall. Jax looked silly most of the time. It's just the way it is.

Just now, madonnas said:

I mean jax is super cute out of drag too.  

She is. But Anetra is more "masculine" looking, has more going for her bone structure, is taller, etc. Just more sex appeal. Again imo.

Jax competed with Salina as worst runways of all times, let's just say that like Salina, some of those looks should have been instant DQ :fan:

• ATRL Moderator

Salina had lots of boots but she did serve major DRAG queen energy in spite of it.  I think that’s why a lot of drag queens have a lot of respect for her.  

and her gloves runway was genuinely amazing.  

• ATRL Moderator

Salina also served one of the best lip syncs of the season with her Celine Dion.  I do think she flopped overall on the season and I didn’t really respond to her well but I see the potential and why other queens do like her

I kind of have to respect Salina cause she had a fully realized character, drag persona and image. Ugly runways yes but she always delivered entertainment one way or another.

I kinda live for Jax. I wanted her to stick around just to lipsync a few more times.

1 minute ago, madonnas said:

Salina had lots of boots but she did serve major DRAG queen energy in spite of it.  I think that’s why a lot of drag queens have a lot of respect for her.  

and her gloves runway was genuinely amazing.  

Agreed lol and im still confused why they panned it, ig they just wanted to send her home (finally :clap3:)

Like didn't this outfit get rave reviews?

Willow.jpg

I liked Salina when she was calm and collected, but the constant shouting is so off putting and grating. Her Beyonce look was stunning and she looked flawless that night, but everything else was just, not it for me look/personality wise. She did well in the challenges though tbh.

I just hate when people are loud for no reason, like read the room :toofunny2: 

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

After internal communication with help of the members who have responded to our inquiry, we have reached the following plan of action,

1. User @AvaMax was found to be a duplicate account and both accounts have been permanently banned from the forum

2. User @TheOnlyOne has been thread banned for the next six weeks.  While some of TheOnlyOne’s criticisms have validity and we will be taking steps to address the transparency and fairness within this thread, his rhetoric has crossed the line from advocating to being a part of the criticism he was trying to expose. 

3. User @Solaris has been given an offensive warning for their aggressive behavior today and has been banned for the next 3 months. Even if you are joking, there is a line you cannot cross and we expect respect from all users. 

Overall, we still ask that you report all potentially offensive posts so they are properly brought to staff’s attention.

However, the staff will also be making a better effort to watch this thread ourselves and we’ve opened a dedicated line of communication internally about this thread itself.

Any member who is found to be antagonizing other members will be warned and/or thread banned accordingly.

How is someone running duplicate accounts when I struggle with 1 account? :deadbanana:

I feel like Anetra's drag is just cleaner than Jax? Idk maybe I'm forgetting some of her looks, she's not the best looks queen by any means, but she still feels a bIT more polished + her crunchy wigs aren't AS crunchy as Jax's :thing:

In another timeline I could see Jax going far on the show, there just isn't room for two queens with such similar skill sets in the same season, so one had to go

Edited by Orsay

25 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Money will. She's a NY queen ala Monet S10 (aka she's ***** broke). If Monet can fix hers with money, so can Jaxx.

Edited by Rep2000

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.