RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just now, madonnas said:

I mean her edit is diff than Brita in the way that Brita was pressed at other girls she deemed less inferior but yeah I think if Loosey weren’t white the fandom would hate her.  

Brita was misunderstood tbh. She’s a good drag queen.  

I love Brita and her experience after the show was heartbreaking to hear about, she tried to commit suicide by overdose at one point.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

"THIS IS THE MOST REAL THAT I CAN BE" skdfjjgdhg wtf does that even mean :bibliahh:

it has the same energy as "one of her wigs made it in my suitcase" lmao

also, why is there this notion that each queen gets the role that best fits their personality based on the characters' description? have they never heard of acting?

The way Luxx and Mistress always give it to Loosey weekly :bibliahh:

I ******* cackle :ahh:

I think it's weird how there are some queens that don't just accept the edit and milk it to the end. I feel like they go to the show wanting to be seen as this and that, but refuse to understand that sometimes what you say doesn't come off as sweet as you think. Embrace your villain/bitter era, it made good money for Jan milking the "safe face" and putting on merch. :bird:

This cast is so great, gonna miss them :monkey: Luxx and Mistress going after Loosey :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

I think it's weird how there are some queens that don't just accept the edit and milk it to the end. I feel like they go to the show wanting to be seen as this and that, but refuse to understand that sometimes what you say doesn't come off as sweet as you think. Embrace your villain/bitter era, it made good money for Jan milking the "safe face" and putting on merch. :bird:

This, it's actually crazy queens still don't get it after so many seasons and successful (and also several not successful) stories. If you go on the show you have to be ready to embrace the edit, whatever that is, and milk it for all it's worth. That's the true secret of Drag Race.

16 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

This, it's actually crazy queens still don't get it after so many seasons and successful (and also several not successful) stories. If you go on the show you have to be ready to embrace the edit, whatever that is, and milk it for all it's worth. That's the true secret of Drag Race.

Especially this season. The queens are so annoying on social media :rip:

3 hours ago, Solaris said:

That Satelites poster says some rly cringe things lmao

4 hours ago, Solaris said:

Wrong, Salina is a strong contestant

The jokes write themselves. 

Of course you're a barb.

:clown:

Loosey is a great queen. She was hilarious at Roscoe's. I wanna get wine drunk with her and have her read my life DOWN.

Fans take the edits too seriously, but I also don't think she's getting that bad of an edit. She's done really well, besides the design challenges, and has shown she is very capable, eager to win, and can stand up for herself.

Idk how people can make it such a big deal that she's upset for not winning a main challenge....but no one really had anything to say for Marcia thinking she deserves The Ball win :ahh: Now THAT was a level of delusional that deserved some humblings but I digress.

And YES, if Loosey was non-white, she'd be MERCILESSLY dragged. These queens need to check the shows contestants history and their privilege and sell their merch and keep it pushing. Tired of these bishes whining about nothing!

Even Robin who had no screen time was more gracious about her run on the show. Now that's a queen :celestial5: 

I can't stop seeing DiaperKinkx MonPOOn and acclaim towards her success everywhere, wow she really won after she STOMPED on those other quick lil non-real-season winners in AS7

:ohwow:

At least the runner up (which should've been TriniGOD, based on the So What lipsync) has her Youtube account success still 

4jYTEI6.thumb.gif.13ce6b8cfbd5dcac5bc6df

1 hour ago, CBC said:

Oh Im sat!

Love their reactions to games LMFAO

52 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Jax’s Rip Her to Shreds look :deadbanana:

:deadbanana: She definitely had the deceased Helen Keller pick out her runway package because ain't no way....

mistress & luxx have been putting lossey through the wringer :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Witchpop said:

:deadbanana: She definitely had the deceased Helen Keller pick out her runway package because ain't no way....

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Jax’s Rip Her to Shreds look :deadbanana:

She did say she went home and threw her old drag away afterwards luckily. Hope she can work on her aesthetic/mug and slay in the future.

12 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Someone call the cops on this weirdo already omg

sjvsp3ayh7oa1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=1c29818cebb7d339cc4558ac8543f9bab1596c7f

My god, the obession :deadbanana2:

49 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Someone call the cops on this weirdo already omg

sjvsp3ayh7oa1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=1c29818cebb7d339cc4558ac8543f9bab1596c7f

She is really mad, and I thought I was an OAH :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I can't stop seeing DiaperKinkx MonPOOn and acclaim towards her success everywhere, wow she really won after she STOMPED on those other quick lil non-real-season winners in AS7

:ohwow:

At least the runner up (which should've been TriniGOD, based on the So What lipsync) has her Youtube account success still 

Don't get too comfy now.

All it takes is one lil scrub a dubbed babyboi to come forward and its all over for Kinks 

Every cringe embarrassing interview she gives is one step closer to a nation-wide drag ban I fear 

37 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Every cringe embarrassing interview she gives is one step closer to a nation-wide drag ban I fear 

If only they had cast Violegendt on AS7, the str8s and republicans would've had no choice but to stan and all of this could've been prevented.

14 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

Even if she leaves next week, or the next, the GP has already declared LaPUTA the winner of S14, I can see why the girls love to see the poor girl gaslit and bullied

Poor Musty, aNewtra, Yuxx and Hagsha, tho

10 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Also, let us NOT forget Ms Roxxy had to stand on stage and deliver her SOB STORY with FAKE TEARS because she KNEW her ass was going home. :deadvision:

Luckily Katya reminded her of it in due time. :coffee2:

:clap3:

2 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Even if she leaves next week, or the next, the GP has already declared LaPUTA the winner of S14, I can see why the girls love to see the poor girl gaslit and bullied

Poor Musty, aNewtra, Yuxx and Hagsha, tho

is this "GP" in the room with us?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.