RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Alyssa canceled a show on Brazil because she received a very good opportunity that requires her to be filming. Alyssa coming back and winning a season would feel correct :jonny5:

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I booted Mistress, she is NOT torn to shreds. She is lightly burned. 

Reflecting, but I feel like people were too hard on Aura. She seems like a really sweet person and she's good at drag. She just seems really silly to me honestly, not in a bad way, like she just kind of has a silly personality.  Sad that she got screwed over in the edit but I hope she comes back from AS in a couple years.

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

Ok let me start campaigning right now since this week we'll have a Top 5

Mistress Isabelle Brooks;

Charisma

Serve Mtv GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race,

Uniqueness

Serve Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Nerve

Talent

Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15,

First Plus Size Winner

First Texas Winner*

First Davenport Winner*

First Mexican-descent/Latinx Winner

Season 15 Fashion GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

*main US seasons

Edited by TROPICUM

5 hours ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Alyssa canceled a show on Brazil because she received a very good opportunity that requires her to be filming. Alyssa coming back and winning a season would feel correct :jonny5:

spacer.png

Not sure i see point of alyssa being casted on future season. Shes already ascended to legend status, no need to denigrate her status with more acting challenge bombs and stiff armography lip syncs (last lipsync against shea was mid, and shes older than ever now)ib3TEbe.gif

8 hours ago, DivaDown said:

This lipsync was just phenomenal :clap3:

I have NO IDEA why it wasn't a double save other than RuPaul hating Marcia. I also love watching how some of the queens in the back are *LIVING* while others are shitting their panties knowing damn well if they were in the bottom they would be sent home by either one :laugh:

Me too! You know a lip sync is done right when queens are living in the back, in this case Salina.

7 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Speaking of fashion, I just finished France and La Grande Dame is the best runway girl on this show ever. Yea I said it 

spacer.png

I really don’t see what y’all see in La Grande Dame. Not a single one of her runway looks gagged me, I’d actually say she coasted the entire season and was very lucky to reach the finale.

6 hours ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

OMG I MOVED! :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Me too! You know a lip sync is done right when queens are living in the back, in this case Salina.

Jaxxx destroyed and annihilated Mustyress in the rigged loolooupoorooza confirmed 

ib3TEbe.gif

6 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Reflecting, but I feel like people were too hard on Aura. She seems like a really sweet person and she's good at drag. She just seems really silly to me honestly, not in a bad way, like she just kind of has a silly personality.  Sad that she got screwed over in the edit but I hope she comes back from AS in a couple years.

He was so hot, idk why we didn't give him a pass for being pretty like we've done so many times in the past :rip:

7 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Idk girl, Aura was boring, I would blame the edit but she was boring at Roscoe’s too :rip:

Same goes for Jax btw :rip:

However Aura is by FAR the hottest man ever on this show, I literally get horny just seeing him

And I just KNOW Aura is the type to be screaming all loud while you **** her

It is 6 in the morning 

spacer.png

the way I know Loosey is about to sneak into this top 4… but who will we lose for that to happen 

spacer.png

Anetra is definitely winning this season, we don’t have a vegas show girl performer type of winner yet in the mainline seasons

6 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Charisma

Uniqueness

Nerve

Talent

First Plus Size Winner

First Texas Winner*

First Davenport Winner*

*main US seasons

I love me some Mistress but isn’t Bianca del Río of Latinx decent? :lakitu:

Do we already know if it's a Top 4 or a Top 5 this season? 'Cause I kinda need Loosey to get to the finale

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

This ***** in this horrid wig and high on tv :deadbanana4:

the laugh at 2:50 jsdjgs :deadbanana:

7 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Charisma

Uniqueness

Nerve

Talent

First Plus Size Winner

First Texas Winner*

First Davenport Winner*

*main US seasons

Here for this but she needs another win under her belt 

I'm not on the Anetra hate train at all and I like her a lot but I do think the people calling her a front runner are a little delusional. I saw some people comparing her run to Yvie and Willow but both Yvie and Willow were in the top A LOT and even though they only had one win there were other challenges they could have won. Willow could have won the talent show, Yvie should have won the design challenge and they gave a win to Gigi for the final ep the year after but not Yvie who dominated that episode. So idk unless Anetra starts doing better I don't see it for her. Sasha, Luxx and Mistress are the obvious front runners atm with Loosey coming in fourth imo. 

1 hour ago, LastKiss said:

I love me some Mistress but isn’t Bianca del Río of Latinx decent? :lakitu:

Violet too :penguin:

21 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

J*nx hate brings me joy. 

The most overrated queen in Drag Race history.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.