RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

They way you've all turned on Mistress now :rip:

That runway was fun, tbh I wasn't hugely impressed by any of them. Couldn't decide between Mistress, Luxx and Salina for top toot so I just picked Mistress because hers was the most entertaining. 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Solaris said:

Anetra is literally one of my faves this season but like her duck walking every episode and in lip syncs where it doesn’t make sense is getting cringe

8 hours ago, Solaris said:

I have this image of Anetra duck walking with a big goofy smile on her face at the beginning of the Finally lip sync seared into my brain. And it’s not a good image

8 hours ago, brenda-walsh said:

and i love Anetra but her duckwalks are getting kinda tired. we've seen it like 5 times now 

spill

Sasha is the true queen of the season she has to win :clap3:

58 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

They way you've all turned on Mistress now :rip:

That runway was fun, tbh I wasn't hugely impressed by any of them. Couldn't decide between Mistress, Luxx and Salina for top toot so I just picked Mistress because hers was the most entertaining. 

shes been flopping mam :bird:

5 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

This is so painful to watch wtf :deadbanana2:

Why would she act like that in the Have You Ever segment if it’s her own network :deadbanana4: she literally approved this cringey show 

12 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Luxx technically would be my frontrunner somehow lol 

ksO8ehm.png

Lux didn't win the 50/50 tho? she was just high

Who else is excited for the top 4 original song? Are we up for another Read U Wrote U, Kitty Girl, or Category Is...? Or will we get S15 comedy stand up moment?

9 minutes ago, caleb. said:

Who else is excited for the top 4 original song? Are we up for another Read U Wrote U, Kitty Girl, or Category Is...? Or will we get S15 comedy stand up moment?

No doubt in my mind that Luxx will come up with a killer verse if she makes it.

5 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

No doubt in my mind that Luxx will come up with a killer verse if she makes it.

What if we get a Loosey live verse instead?

Just now, caleb. said:

What if we get a Loosey live verse instead?

She'll be asked to ghost-write all the verses, for sure.

16 minutes ago, caleb. said:

I am, it's one of the things I'm most excited for in every season. Hoping and preying they remix A.S.M.R. Lover :jonnycat:

9 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I am, it's one of the things I'm most excited for in every season. Hoping and preying they remix A.S.M.R. Lover :jonnycat:

We're so close to it. :duca: Ru better has the best demo saved for this amazing season.

2 hours ago, Hanzo said:

Lux didn't win the 50/50 tho? she was just high

this is just a personal chart

Mistress easily had the best look on the Beyonce runway since she didn't just do a carbon copy & paste job like the other girls :cm: 

Sasha was gorgeous but that wig was a boot

Luxx was gorgeous but it was a Tina look that Beyonce worse so points off imo

and well the other girls were just there with Marshalls being immediate bottom boot for being flat chested in a Beyonce runway :skull: 

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Spoiler

do ep titles that are released bc of tv guide sites count as spoilers? bc that kinda already revealed what the rumix song will be :redface:

15 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Luxx technically would be my frontrunner somehow lol 

ksO8ehm.png

Not somehow, Luxx should have 3 wins, including 2 in a row from last week and this week.

The wins should be split between Sasha, Luxx and Mistress at 3 each, but Ru is playing games.

8 hours ago, DivaDown said:

I beg to differ. Yvie Oddly drastically improved her chances with her having to lipsync. I can see a rematch in the finale & Anetra assassinating Sasha. MDK. Code 187. Murder, She Wrote. :clap3:

Yvie Oddly is a legend and lowkey had the win the moment she established herself as a (C.U.N.T.) with her jellyfish runway moment.

She had nerve, Anetra is missing both nerve and uniqueness tbh. 

56 minutes ago, Desire said:

Mistress easily had the best look on the Beyonce runway since she didn't just do a carbon copy & paste job like the other girls :cm: 

This is the ONE SINGLE TIME where you should ABSOLUTELY try to look as close to the person as possible.

It's literally a runway for the celeb. Night of 1000 (insert person), its a classic drag staple to be an impersonator and pass as the person. 

Edited by satellites.™

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Yvie Oddly is a legend and lowkey had the win the moment she established herself as a (C.U.N.T.) with her jellyfish runway moment.

She had nerve, Anetra is missing both nerve and uniqueness tbh. 

Oh definitely 

Most of the newer girls in drag are like this too. They study it and regurgitate it.
Nothing fresh, nothing innovative. 

Take a shot every time Anetra or Luxx say a drag race reference and you’ll die of alcohol poisoning. 

Some girls can study it like a book but put their own spin on it but some completely lack any originality of their own. 

Jinkx still doing legendary things!!!

Among the long-running shows, Chicago, now featuring Jinkx Monsoon as Mama Morton, had its highest grossing non-holiday performance week in the it’s 26-year history. The production grossed $913,161, surpassing the previous record of $912,003 set in 2013.

https://deadline.com/2023/03/broadway-box-office-dolls-house-sweeney-todd-parade-life-of-pi-amp-shucked-1235298865/

Her looks ate on her season TBH

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

She kind of has one of the best finale runways of all time for sure.

THEE quirky look queen! Utica quaking.

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

She should have won for the flower dress she made, instead of Plastique's basic corset.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.