RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I forget Mo Heart is Luxx's mother, that just proves Mo is tacky, caue Luxx is so stylish and chic.

Tyra :'( One of my first faves. I'll always be rooting for her to get herself together and make the girls eat it.

loosely I’m sorry my dear; luxx and sasha are THE ones to beat in a design challenge I’m afraid 

Loosey Delusion thinking she’s gonna show the girls :ahh: 

If her last created look is anything to go by, she might have sewing skills, but the taste isn’t anywhere to be found.

• ATRL Moderator

We love Anetra for a Simone Biles reference

I could see why people would start hating on Tyra for her comeback if she did something controversial/questionable to promote that, like the drag con situation, but she's living her life and getting her coins, she sure is welcomed to do so. 

2 hours ago, mindbender said:

Been thinking of Pandora. We need justice for her. She deserved top 4 for AS6.

GIRL WHAT ????????????????

Pandora is fully untalented. She was a total bore and embarassement during AS6.

The way Ra'Jah was lowkey reading her during their Roscoe's viewing party because of how unfunny/cringe/embarassing she was on and off camera :rip:

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

Marcia's confessional makes me think she will lipsync for the second time this episode :toofunny3:

Maricia ate miss Jax up :ahh: 

They also gave anetra that money just cause she got rid of Jax for them lmao

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

I don’t really have thoughts about the morality of letting a kid wear a shirt with ****ing on it or Anetra’s ass on it, but the comments saying that they should be aware about how conservatives view this have worms for brains. 

Girl, those people are gonna vilify queer people regardless of what people do. Sure maybe it’s inappropriate to wear a shirt with that content on it for a kid but I certainly don’t give a **** about what conservatives have to say about it :deadbanana4: The Drag Race subreddit is the pits, even outside of this post.

Edited by Relampago.

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I don’t really have thoughts about the morality of letting a kid wear a shirt with ****ing on it or Anetra’s ass on it, but the comments saying that they should be aware about how conservatives view this have worms for brains. 

Girl, those people are gonna vilify queer people regardless of what people do. Sure maybe it’s inappropriate to wear a shirt with that content on it for a kid but I certainly don’t give a **** about what conservatives have to say about it :deadbanana4: The Drag Race subreddit is the pits, even outside of this post.

It’s inappropriate I guess on a personal level but like it’s soooooooooooooo negligible.  Like kids this age are taken to see R rated movies by straight parents all the time.  Caring about it as some sort of political thing is just :deadbanana:grow up ! 

• ATRL Moderator

By the way, Mods have discussed and taken action on the incident / arguments in here the past 24 hours.  If you have any further issues please send a help request or DM a mod (preferably one of the 3 who frequent this thread), so please don’t post inflammatory stuff.  

4 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Bianca literally said Blair made up her r@pe story

to be fair, a LOT of people thought that at the time, with her timing :dancehall:

don't come for me btw, I am pro Nina Godnina and want to see Tyra come back and erase Fadven once and for all :emofish:

edit: I was pages behind when I originally posted this, sorry if I missed and accidentally posted something I shouldn't have.

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Mo is tacky, caue Luxx is so stylish and chic.

This, but in reverse!

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

unfunny/cringe/embarassing she was on and off camera :rip:

Ru shouldn't be casting queens her age, tbh.  Or Teenagers, the only good contestant ever under 20 was Krystal Versace.

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Ru shouldn't be casting queens her age, tbh.  Or Teenagers, the only good contestant ever under 20 was Krystal Versace.

Latrice on AS4 was amazing.  

(ok her track record was spotty but she gave good Tv)

Latrice, Chad and Tamisha were all good in their own right

Idk about teens though, how many have been on the show? They weren’t teens but I enjoyed Aquaria, Jorgeous, Jasmine, Dakota, Tyra, Naomi, and some of Gigi.

Ellie, Gothy, Anubis and Scaredy were mostly flops to me.

It's not about age :deadbanana:

Not every 40 something is as devoid of dancing abilities, singing abilities, writing abilities, humour, nerve for television, great fashion, personality, stage presence, wit etc... as Pandora.

jp23KCF.gif

10 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Latrice on AS4 was amazing.  

(ok her track record was spotty but she gave good Tv)

Latrice is 11 years younger than Ru. Makes a difference.

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Latrice is 11 years younger than Ru. Makes a difference.

I mean, the user was talking about Pandora, who was basically the same age Latrice was on AS4, give or take a year. :confused:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.