RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I didn't expect me pointing out the weirdness of the comment to result in yet another fight with that atrl member. :deadbanana4:

Drag Queen Funny GIFs | Tenor

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Girl you're truly too braindead and rotted to even converse with. Just making up **** and using phrases you don't even know the meaning to. A hit dog will holler doesn't even apply here you idiot because you directly and explicitly called me transphobic. Girl please stop using phrases and words you dont understand, you look dumb as hell. 

I never called anyone who said Monet flopped in a challenge racist. Actually, find me one person I called racist for a comment they made about a performance on the show. You won't, because that also doesn't exist. Yet another lie you made. I explicitly called your little racist friend racist for saying Monet is unworthy of having stans unless they read spoilers not over a flop challenge performance. Be for real. If you have to lie to make a point, you have no point to begin with and you've been caught in several. 

ffb682b4f660ceefedaa66ea816daf18691dfe8a

Just say talk

Not the horny comments about Aura’s ass too. 🤣🤣. Time for a break.

Kiii.

You guys are reaching there was no transphobia involved on that post.

Although I wonder what talent does Jiggly have but Willow, Bosco or Jasmine does not lol. 

Willow and Bosco are a bit dull but they are one of the smartest queens on the workroom. Jasmine has great dancing skills and entertainment power.

Jiggly's talent iiiisss?? Serving baked potato realness?

10 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

The way this argument started by someone stanning Lala. If she is on an All Stars season or vstw season 🙄🙄.

Anyways, Salina is leaving on the ball.

Yeah we all know how much you of all people hate spoilers.

8 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Just say talk

Converse is the right word, but you tried though!

The way Bosco won 3 challenges on S14 and could have won 4 if the the show was fair :clap3:

See when you have TALENT.

sigourneybeaverr: BOSCO // lip sync lalaparuza...

did-everyone-try-the-chicken-i-thought-t

Bosco looks really good! I wouldn't recognize her if it didn't have her name there.

Aura's butt looks good too. :gayliecat1: I guess we're going to have to wait a few more years before an OF, huh? 

Speaking of talent.

For the fans of the Dancing Diva of Tex-ASS here's a new multiple part interview of Alyssa/Justin Johnson. I did learn a few things, it was interesting ! Her grandma :cries:

(even though she goes on tangants that she doesn't know how to finish or how they started :priceless:)

AND DON'T FORGET ALYSSA'S SECRET IS COMING BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK AGAIN !!!!!

3 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Speaking of talent.

For the fans of the Dancing Diva of Tex-ASS here's a new multiple part interview of Alyssa/Justin Johnson. I did learn a few things, it was interesting ! Her grandma :cries:

(even though she goes on tangants that she doesn't know how to finish or how they started :priceless:)

AND DON'T FORGET ALYSSA'S SECRET IS COMING BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK AGAIN !!!!!

The way I've been WAITING for Alyssa's Secret to come back! We'll be seated (at home) :jonnycat:

I fear we missed out on some quality talent in the comedy realm tbh.

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Wow look at this "vile" and "transphobic" post of me calling Jasmine's coming out moment "forgettable"

Care to explain your blatant lies @Relampago.?

No one cares about drag race (and instagram) anymore, S13 followers were a fluke due to covid. 

Bosco looks like a missing Hadid sister, super gorgeous :heart:

1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

Not the horny comments about Aura’s ass too. 🤣🤣. Time for a break.

I wanna see the front too

5du9qGo.thumb.gif.cba86bcb738c3353a47e89

Bosco's been a slay since day one, a total queen. Swept Away is the best lipsync of S14 :gaynetcat4:

• ATRL Moderator
56 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Alyssa is kinda a flop nowadays. Like, what is she doing?

What? She's basically touring all the time, while also flying back to Texas to snatch trophies with her dance studio. The fact that she does both is kind of wild actually :rip: She's taking her one-woman show on the road in a couple months with dates in the UK and throughout Europe.

I think fans sometimes have a skewed perception of success where they think someone is only doing well if they're in some mainstream outlet. The fact that Alyssa is still doing solo tours a DECADE after her OG season while managing and choreographing for a highly awarded dance studio sounds like success to me :michael:

Not to add to any fuel to a blaze, but Bosco isn't just on estrogen. She had full facial feminization surgery. That's why she looks so different (and absolutely mothertucking stunning :heart2:). If you haven't listened to her interview with Jinkx, I highly recommend it. She's so witty and charismatic and that's something you just can't buy or learn. :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

Not to add to any fuel to a blaze, but Bosco isn't just on estrogen. She had full facial feminization surgery. That's why she looks so different (and absolutely mothertucking stunning :heart2:). If you haven't listened to her interview with Jinkx, I highly recommend it. She's so witty and charismatic and that's something you just can't buy or learn. :giraffe:

she looks really stunning :flame: does anyone have a link for the interview?

• ATRL Moderator

I want to listen to the interview for Bosco's bits, but I don't think I can put up with listening to Jinkx for over an hour :redface:

I loved Season 14 honestly. In hindisght, there were no stars in that cast except Jasmine Kennedie, but that does not necessarily define if a season is good or not (see Season 7 with an AMAZING cast, yet horrible season). 

- The amazing improv challenge

- Snatch Game resulting in the first ever cliffhanger episode of the franchise, where the elimination happened the next episode.

- An amazing lip sync lalaparuza, with a new concept. Jasmine thinking she was slick choosing Daya, then the twist of the chosen queen being able to choose the song. Gag. 

- Daya being a first out, coming back, bullying the girls, then making it to the finale

- Almost everyone doing well in Daytona Winds and Ru not telling the girls about the fart twist

- The non-eliminations leading to a better group dynamic due to the girls having more time to get familiar with each other

- The gag of Jorgeous winning that desing challenge

- The three way lipsync with two going home

- One of the best rusicals

- Jasmine's outing in Untucked being one of the most emotional moments of the franchise

Idk, there were a lot of really great aspects of that season. Dont know why people hate it? I feel like some people just want a queen they can obsess over and then post-show brag about the queens achievements and somehow boost their own ego through it :skull: 

I enjoyed S14 much more than 15 so far... you can say there are not many stars in that cast I guess but S15 has an unbelievable amount of utter filler. 

45 minutes ago, Stan said:

- Daya being a first out, coming back, bullying the girls, then making it to the finale

:bibliahh:

Honestly, a character. S14 was truly a blast.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.