RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

That user constantly hates trans queens so I’m not too surprised.

Unless it’s Kornybread for some reason. Then she’ll say we’re all racist for not liking Korny while she drags Bosco, Willow, Kerri, Jasmine, Kylie, Mik, etc harder than anyone else. I mean, just look at the pages long tirade against Jasmine for no reason, even downplaying her moving coming out moment. Like at least try to pretend. :toofunny3:

Not a entirely made up I hate trans queens narrative :ahh: Ooh atrl is full of the dumbest lying ass people on earth and you are King Dumb.

Not my fault you literally named all the boring and untalented flop trans queens. I drag everyone on S14 cause they were all terrible and its an awful season. The 'tirade' against Jasmine was because someone literally used her to drag LaLa but I'm not surprised to see you lack any kind of comprehension skills to understand that. 

Do you see me EVER  hating on Mother Colby, Peppermint, Kornbread, Juriji, Dakota, Koco, Laganja, Gia, Jiggly, Stacy, Lashauwn, or Eureka? Exactly. Have several seats with that completely made up narrative girl. 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Vigoorian King said:

omgggg :jonny:

If her name wasn't in the title of the post, I genuinely couldn't have been able to tell who that is :eek:

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Not a entirely made up I hate trans queens narrative :ahh: Ooh atrl is full of the dumbest lying ass people on earth and you are King Dumb.

Not my fault you literally named all the boring and untalented flop trans queens. I drag everyone on S14 cause they were all terrible and its an awful season. The 'tirade' against Jasmine was because someone literally used her to drag LaLa but I'm not surprised to see you lack any kind of comprehension skills to understand that. 

Do you see me EVER  hating on Mother Colby, Peppermint, Kornbread, Juriji, Dakota, Koco, Laganja, Gia, Jiggly, Stacy, Lashauwn, or Eureka? Exactly. Have several seats with that completely made up narrative girl. 

Serving the “non-racist” Jaida and Bob stans as you say. :ahh: 

If anyone said they same thing about Monet or Shea being un-something (charismatic, funny, etc), we’d have to face the fury of 1000 essays. Instead we get to see some of Bosco’s and Jasmine’s key moments as transitioning queens be used as the butt of a joke.

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Good for Flopsco I guess. Estrogen will sure make you look prettier but it'll do nothing for a lack of talent

Just ask Kerri Colby

bosco-drag-race.gif

Ew, do better :biblio:

Bosco :jonny5:

Admittedly, her showing on S14 was meh to me. That being said, I listened to her interview on Hi Jinkx and her humour kinda ate up Jinkx’s. Her takes on her transition had me cackling. She’s just very chill and almost self-deprecating in a refreshing way. 

Edited by Both Sides Now

25 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

That user constantly hates on trans queens so I’m not too surprised.

Unless it’s Kornybread for some reason. Then she’ll say we’re all racist for not liking Korny while she drags Bosco, Willow, Kerri, Jasmine, Kylie, Mik, etc harder than anyone else. I mean, just look at the pages long tirade against Jasmine for no reason, even downplaying her moving coming out moment. Like at least try to pretend. :toofunny3:

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Serving the “non-racist” Jaida and Bob stans as you say. :ahh: 

If anyone said they same thing about Monet or Shea being un-something (charismatic, funny, etc), we’d have to face the fury of 1000 essays. Instead we get to see some of Bosco’s and Jasmine’s key moments as transitioning queens be used as the butt of a joke.

Dragged them a bit, for sure :clap3:

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

Dragged them a bit, for sure :clap3:

And let’s be clear, it is entirely fair to call Bosco Costco and say she’s untalented. But specifically mentioning Bosco’s/Kerri’s estrogen, Willow’s “sleepiness”, and Jasmine’s “forgettable” coming out moment is targeting things that transphobic and ableist people would also comment on. Doesn’t necessarily mean someone is transphobic or ableist, but they’re making comments that keep the company of people that are.

It’s fine to drag these girls, they shouldn’t be infantilized, but let’s comment on things that would apply to all queens (makeup, wittiness, fashion, etc) without needing to bring in disparaging comments on what makes them a part of an oppressed group. 

20 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Who's that?

Edited by dumbsparce

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

And let’s be clear, it is entirely fair to call Bosco Costco and say she’s untalented. But specifically mentioning Bosco’s/Kerri’s estrogen, Willow’s “sleepiness”, and Jasmine’s “forgettable” coming out moment is targeting things that transphobic and ableist people would also comment on. Doesn’t necessarily mean someone is transphobic or ableist, but they’re making comments that keep the company of people that are.

It’s fine to drag these girls, they shouldn’t be infantilized, but let’s comment on things that would apply to all queens (makeup, wittiness, fashion, etc) without needing to bring in disparaging comments on what makes them a part of an oppressed group. 

Except I never called Willow sleepy nor did I say Jasmines moment was forgettable. I said DESPITE having a big coming out moment, being on more episodes, AND being a privilege skinny white queen, LaLa has more followers than her. Stop making bullshit LIES up to create a narrative. I never discredited **** about Jasmine’s moment and never even brought Jasmine up myself. The butt of  the joke isn’t Bosco being on estrogen, it’s her being untalented. Insinuating otherwise means you’re dumb as hell or purposefully misconstruing what I said. 

Either way, you are disgusting and a liar and it’s no surprise you found one of your kind who’s desperately obsessed with me to co-sign your lying ass comments. 

12 hours ago, Solaris said:

And by jerk it I mean doing this dance

Please let there be NO confusion as to the very clear meaning of my words

:ahh:

1 hour ago, Whis said:

Aura? Ass pic? Where?

Pinned on her Twitter.

33 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Either way, you are disgusting and a liar and it’s no surprise you found one of your kind who’s desperately obsessed with me to co-sign your lying ass comments. 

It's not my fault you keep putting your foot into your mouth :eatpopcorn:

Bosco, Willow, Jasmine are kind of the pits though :) 

Kerri tanked on the show but I enjoyed her personality more than the others for sure. I want her to really glow up and come back to AS in a few more years. 

Daya Betty is the most interesting one from S14 to me. Drag me. 

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

On 2/15/2023 at 12:05 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

Considering the fact that Jasmine lasted almost double the amount of episodes and is a skinny white queen who had a prominent storyline of coming out on the show but STILL has less followers than LaLegend Ri

The delusion is you I'm afraid

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

Wow look at this "vile" and "transphobic" post of me calling Jasmine's coming out moment "forgettable"

Care to explain your blatant lies @Relampago.?

ffb682b4f660ceefedaa66ea816daf18691dfe8a

I don’t think I loved anyone last season (it still was good overall)

based on the insta reception it’s clear I wasn’t alone lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

On 2/15/2023 at 11:46 AM, TheOnlyOne said:

Jasmine, like the rest of the 14 girls will NEVER get a crown. She's not a star and will never be one. She will be outsold by over half the cast of superior S15 in a matter of weeks. She only looks good in comparison to how floppy the rest of her competitors are. Not only is she not a star who will never win, she'll also never even make the finale on whatever AS she shows up on - and keep in mind she's not even gonna be the first one called from her cast cause that's how uneventful she is to begin with. 

The only queens remaining with any star/crowning potential:

Kornbread

Kandy Muse

Goat Milk*

LaLa Ri

Crystal Methyd*

Gigi Goode

Heidi N Closet

Brooke Lynn Hytes

Vanjie*

Nina West

Plastique Tiara*

Asia O'Hara

Peppermint

* based on popularity alone, not talent

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

Damn not me also naming four trans queens as crown-worthy in a list of only 13 queens from the entire series! So transphobic of me! 

@Relampago. you should know better than to come for me. You're a liar and that's why Derrick don't like you. 

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Wow look at this "vile" and "transphobic" post of me calling Jasmine's coming out moment "forgettable"

Care to explain your blatant lies @Relampago.?

The implication here is that Jasmine is forgettable and you specifically call out her coming out moment under the umbrella of calling her more forgettable than Lala, why are you playing dumb? :ahh: 

People will say Monet did bad in a challenge and you call them racist, meanwhile you call Jasmine forgettable because of.. *checks notes* follower count as you always do, and include her coming out as a reason she should be higher than Lala but isn’t. 

Now what if I point out the fact Jinkx has 500k more followers than Monet despite Monet being on 3 seasons compared to 2? Will you then say the fandom is racist? And yes, they are. But then we’ll just turn a blind eye to the fact that transphobia exists too, as you normally do (unless it’s time to payola Korny).

So at best; you’re erasing transphobia to lift up another girl or you’re calling Jasmine forgettable despite the fact she came out on a show. Which is it? :mandown: 

9 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Damn not me also naming four trans queens as crown-worthy in a list of only 13 queens from the entire series! So transphobic of me! 

@Relampago. you should know better than to come for me. You're a liar and that's why Derrick don't like you. 

Again, serving the “non racist” Jaida and Bob stans as you say! And as if naming a queen as a winner makes someone always not engaging in transphobia. 

A hit dog is truly hollering rn :ahh: 

Girl you're truly too braindead and rotted to even converse with. Just making up **** and using phrases you don't even know the meaning to. A hit dog will holler doesn't even apply here you idiot because you directly and explicitly called me transphobic. Girl please stop using phrases and words you dont understand, you look dumb as hell. 

I never called anyone who said Monet flopped in a challenge racist. Actually, find me one person I called racist for a comment they made about a performance on the show. You won't, because that also doesn't exist. Yet another lie you made. I explicitly called your little racist friend racist for saying Monet is unworthy of having stans unless they read spoilers not over a flop challenge performance. Be for real. If you have to lie to make a point, you have no point to begin with and you've been caught in several. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Pinned on her Twitter.

WAIT. She pinned it? :ahh: She must have listened to Sibling Rivalry and taken Monet's advice about giving the fans what they want.

12 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I explicitly called your little racist friend racist for saying Monet is unworthy of having stans unless they read spoilers not over a flop challenge performance. Be for real. If you have to lie to make a point, you have no point to begin with and you've been caught in several. 

Not you calling them out for their "lies" then proceeding to throw one out right after. Find me the post where I said Monét doesn't deserve to have stans unless someone reads spoilers, I'll wait here forever because it simply doesn't exist. Me pointing out your extremely suspicious takes doesn't translate to a queen being unworthy of having fans. You were thread banned for spoilers, a decision that involved multiple mods agreeing that you did in fact spoil (multiple times even), so take several seats.

And to come back to the topic at hand, saying that estrogen can make someone prettier but doesn't give them talent lacks taste at best and is transphobic at worst, especially since you've thrown pretty questionable digs to other trans queens in other instances.

There is NOTHING transphobic about saying estrogen may make you prettier but doesn't give you talent. Yall really dont know wtf transphobic means my god. :toofunny3: Tell me you don't know an actual trans person without telling me you dont know an actual trans person indeed!  

The desperation is hitting an all time high today I see

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

There is NOTHING transphobic about saying estrogen may make you prettier but doesn't give you talent. Yall really dont know wtf transphobic means my god. :toofunny3: Tell me you don't know an actual trans person without telling me you dont know an actual trans person indeed!  

The desperation is hitting an all time high today I see

Tell those exact words to a trans woman or queen near you and report back on their reaction :sistrens:

And no post of me saying Monét doesn't deserve stans I see. Desperation is hitting an all time high today indeed!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.