RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Little Dark Age said:

im starting to feel like Sugar would've performed better than Spice if she had stayed

What makes u say that

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Anetra won all her lipsyncs.

As someone who doesn’t know much about Sasha, I am not impressed by what she’s been presenting on the show. It certainly doesn’t warrant the amount of praise she’s getting.

Anestra was done dirty for sure, but IMO the only lipsync she didn't win is exactly this one. I don't think Sasha did much better, in a different episode this would have been a clear double shantay. I just think Sasha felt more engaging with what she was doing. 

As much as I love Anetra, she seemed a little bit too one-dimensional. That's also why she actually delivered three very similar (if not identical) lipsyncs to three different songs.

1 hour ago, Vigoorian King said:

omgggg :jonny:

Gag :psyduck:I am confusion... 

On 2/20/2023 at 1:53 AM, Big Bad Wolf said:

The more I look at it the more I love it. When I first saw it it looked underwhelming but now it's so satisfying to look at. I love that she went with the most obvious tie dye variation with this silhouette. It was kinda perfect and this challenge didn't call for too much extravagance, I mean it's tie dye. Some of the other girls were thinking too hard especially Salina, and the outfits just didn't work. Sasha doesn't miss huh? :clap3:

The only thing that kind of throws my eye off still is the heel choice, that skin exposed bothers me. But something that completely covered her feet probably wouldn't have looked as good. 

I hate that rainbow palette, the drops from the hat were super tiny (hello drag it up) and ye i agree the outfit should cover her feet. If these were changed i would stan 

Sasha better win this season bc I can't stand having to go through the essays about how insecure, bitter, pressed and jealous Mistress is in a year from now when most of you will be on your annual retrospective bullshit

9 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Sasha better win this season bc I can't stand having to go through the essays about how insecure, bitter, pressed and jealous Mistress is in a year from now when most of you will be on your annual retrospective bullshit

I need to rewatch season 9 cause weren’t people dragging eureka for the same the personality 

or was she one of the girls caught saying the N word?

anyways I’m team lux and Sasha (and I don’t really hate Marcia which is weird cause I usually don’t like girls like her lol- Jan/rose)

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Good for Flopsco I guess. Estrogen will sure make you look prettier but it'll do nothing for a lack of talent

Just ask Kerri Colby

bosco-drag-race.gif

Just when I thought I couldn't love Bosco any more. :WAP: FFS is absolutely incredible.

• ATRL Moderator
36 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I need to rewatch season 9 cause weren’t people dragging eureka for the same the personality 

or was she one of the girls caught saying the N word?

anyways I’m team lux and Sasha (and I don’t really hate Marcia which is weird cause I usually don’t like girls like her lol- Jan/rose)

Nnnn. Eureka was NOT the same. She wasn't shady and lovable. She was just flat-out annoying :toofunny3: And yeah, she also had a video saying the n-word. And then she apologized for it and said that the video was from "back when [she] used to be trans," which was another mess :deadbanana2:

I'm glad she had AS and We're Here to redeem herself :toofunny3: She's actually a great queen, but she was so annoying and messy on her OG seasons.

Bosco WON again :clap3: 

A true beauty unlike Anetra’s evil stepmother face :clap3: 

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Nnnn. Eureka was NOT the same. She wasn't shady and lovable. She was just flat-out annoying :toofunny3: And yeah, she also had a video saying the n-word. And then she apologized for it and said that the video was from "back when [she] used to be trans," which was another mess :deadbanana2:

I'm glad she had AS and We're Here to redeem herself :toofunny3: She's actually a great queen, but she was so annoying and messy on her OG seasons.

I just looked it up :dies: 

43 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Good for Flopsco I guess. Estrogen will sure make you look prettier but it'll do nothing for a lack of talent

Just ask Kerri Colby

bosco-drag-race.gif

That's... such a weird and vile thing to say???

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Gurl bye. Wtf is vile about that exactly?

Trans people can be untalented flops, too. Half of S14 alone proves that. 

16 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

That user constantly hates on trans queens so I’m not too surprised.

Unless it’s Kornybread for some reason. Then she’ll say we’re all racist for not liking Korny while she drags Bosco, Willow, Kerri, Jasmine, Kylie, Mik, etc harder than anyone else. I mean, just look at the pages long tirade against Jasmine for no reason, even downplaying her moving coming out moment. Like at least try to pretend. :toofunny3:

Edited by Relampago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.