RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

what us mistress stans should do is start campaigning for her to win a all winners season because that is the mother move that she would want us to do :WAP:

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

dare yall leak sasha's SG footage ... no stumble yall say ...  :gaycat5: 

also without the hype, the embodiment of motherly legend what else is sasha's personality? :coffee2:

Edited by unino

Y'all are overrating Mistress a lil bit... her personality is great and she was originally my pick for the win, but she hasn't KILLED any performance like Sasha Colby has so far. Mistress' only win could've easily been Fadlaysia's, Sasha's, Anetra's/Marcia's.... the power of the better written role (Alyssa Edwards as the Bang Bang cowgirl ***** from that one AS2 Rusical teas) Jax so won that lipsync against Missy, and the other queens clocked the production trickery the editing team TRIED to gaslight us with :fan:

I'm no longer an OSCH, Sasha winner :duca:

Yeah, between Sasha's runway package and overall performance thus far, she is giving winner.

Mistress is amazing too, but Sasha has won the runway against her thus far and that's usually my big ticket draw for a winner unless they specifically are a talent queen (comedian, actress, acrobat).

Funny enough, Sasha is one of the few girls who could probably actually sell out a show of her own in queer spaces based on name alone.

Vanjie needs to stop being booked for these viewings 

she really just is lost :rip:

10 hours ago, Draper. said:

Being amazing at performing and having "nice runways" already makes her stand out at 4 out 7 challenges so far (talent, design, girl groups, lip sync), and her only win came from none of those (commercial). She wouldn't get anything just for who she is, she's doing great.

2 hours ago, LastKiss said:

Sasha is winning this season, like c'mon they would not have cast her if she wasn't

:cm:

3 hours ago, unino said:

dare yall leak sasha's SG footage ... no stumble yall say ...  :gaycat5: 

jinx is the only winner in a while that has been good at snatch game hihi 

they all been around Sasha level of not worse :dies: 

I actually don’t even remember jaidas first one 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

36 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

jinx is the only winner in a while that has been good at snatch game hihi 

they all been around Sasha level of not worse :dies: 

I actually don’t even remember jaidas first one 

wait, the way this is true :skull: yvie was trash 1st time and passable 2nd, jaida was mediocre 1st time and worst of the bunch 2nd, symone was actually p good and deserved to be high, and willow was agreed to be one of the worst of that whole cursed snatch game. it gets a bit better if you include shea (tho she flopped AW snatch game :deadbanana4:) and kylie, but still

[In Kandy Muse's Voice after just having eaten a donut with no milk]

So Aquaria and Sasha, the supposed.... only look queens, are actually...? The TALENT &&&& THE BEAUTY?

It's the versatility for me!!!

Oh, werk, I know C.U.N.T. when I see it.

Sasha Velour is a bottom tier winner. Knowing how to plug in a projector and having a wig allergy =/= talent.

22 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Sasha Velour is a bottom tier winner. Knowing how to plug in a projector and having a wig allergy =/= talent.

2 years ago i would hard disagree but lately she kind of disapeared 

The way you guys keep switiching on these girls like cigs. 🤣🤣

8 hours ago, unino said:

also without the hype, the embodiment of motherly legend what else is sasha's personality? :coffee2:

So you agree? You agree that Sasha is the embodiment of motherly legend. :gaycat1:

But also, to answer the question, Sasha's personality is more of a goofball. But that does not go well with the "polished pageant" queen edit on drag race so it barely/never shows. She is getting the same Jaida S12 edit. When in reality, Jaida is also a goofball - which reflects much better on AS7.

4 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I'm so horny for Aura. Really miss that hoe :doc:

I wanted to jerk it to the ass pic he posted but I can't shake the feeling that he's a PAPB which kinda turns me off

And by jerk it I mean doing this dance

Please let there be NO confusion as to the very clear meaning of my words

Edited by Solaris

Aura is a dancing queen and she inspires me to DANCE is what I MEANT

Anetra won all her lipsyncs.

As someone who doesn’t know much about Sasha, I am not impressed by what she’s been presenting on the show. It certainly doesn’t warrant the amount of praise she’s getting.

im starting to feel like Sugar would've performed better than Spice if she had stayed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.