RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I'm so happy for Aura. Give your haters a real reason to be mad, Queen. :loki:

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Robin, the Kandy Who of S15. No one will remember her when the season is done :skull:

Sasha is lovely :heart2: She’s kinda the runway girl this season :duck: 

Will Victoria be sending a strongly worded letter for her using the term “fish” this episode? 

Loved seeing Malaysia go off on Luxx and Marcia in untucked lol

Edited by publikcitizen

I knew Robin was going home when she basically said she’s never taking a risk lol

the entire time she was talking to the judges I was like sister stopppp :weeps: 

Lip syncs have been kinda terrible too. The songs have been bad.

I am so confused by Aura's win because Sasha was the best in both the challenge and the runway. 

Malaysia brought back the classic Untucked drama and ate Marcia up :clap3:

The Old Guys werkroom moment was really special and touching :heart:

Jax ate Robin up in the lipsync easily.

• ATRL Moderator

I think this is a great season and for every drawback of 40 minute episodes, we have two benefits.  

Marcia getting dragged in Untucked while Ru's dragging her unknowingly on the main stage. :ahh:

Spice smirking at Malaysia telling Marcia to sit there and be quiet if she doesn't like the topic.:ahh:

Edited by Communion

Marcia constantly being dragged tickles me pink. Finally a white twink getting the lashings they deserve on this show :clap3:

1 minute ago, madonnas said:

I think this is a great season and for every drawback of 40 minute episodes, we have two benefits.  

The individual episodes might feel a bit like a whiplash I think the season will be great on rewatches. S10-S14 tend to drag because there’s a lot of filler which makes me not want to revisit them often.

i honestly can't get enough of Luxx :jonny5:the way she makes the girls seethe is so ******* iconic

I really don't like when I can tell that Ru obviously dislikes a queen. Poor Marcia :rip: however as @Morissette said, she's taking the lashings that the white twinks the last 4 seasons managed to avoid so I can't be too mad

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I really don't like when I can tell that Ru obviously dislikes a queen. Poor Marcia :rip: however as @Morissette said, she's taking the lashings that the white twinks the last 4 seasons managed to avoid so I can't be too mad

UK4 officially ended the reign of the skinny white twink 

5 minutes ago, EscapismRoars said:

Not Marcia cubed trying to keep untucked boring :skull:

I get undercover mean girl vibes from her. Lea Michele of drag, truly :skull:

She should go full villain, she'd be much more interesting. 

I thought this episode was really entertaining idk 

also I agree with anyone saying Marcia is going first time she’s in the bottom lol 

Edited by Rigalo

Luxx was being a brat and then said “it’s not entitlement” ok then what is it when u say “oh we’re doing this and it’s not up for debate”. if you’re going to be c*nt, stand in it don’t try to dilute it or back down when u get confronted …. cuz that is NOT very c*nt. she’s kinda delusional tbh

The challenge and ep overall was great, but once again, soured by questionable judging. 

I actually replayed Anetra’s bit twice before I got to the judging, because I was so gagged by her lyrics & delivery. She has no business being in the bottom & I didn’t catch her missing lyrics at all? 

Robin’s time was episodes ago, so I’m not mad. I don’t understand Jax’s placement though. It should’ve been Spice in the bottom, for not even trying to give “metal” at all in her delivery & also a repetitive runway look. 

I’m happy Aura won, though any of the top 3 could’ve easily taken it. 

where did my fave place  I didn’t watch the episode 

Spoiler

Not Salina lowkey looking good on the runway :mandown:

The Trashia cubed lashings were the best part of the episode :jonnycat:

im shocked Ru/production hasn’t rigged it for Marshall going home yet

anyway the judging was a mess but i guess they don’t wanna give Sasha multiple wins already (although she deserved this win more than the one she actually got).

my poor Jax :rip: she’s definitely gone next time she’s in the bottom. she is such a great queen but she doesn’t have the best fashion sense - i knew this would be her downfall as soon as i saw she was in the cast, and to be fair she doesn’t have the money for great looks (last time i saw her in person her tights had rips in them and her phone was so cracked she couldn’t even get it to play the right song :deadbanana2:)

Haven't watched yet but saw a preview of aura in tie dye runway and had to look away. His need to show his boy nips. He's so predictably  calculated and cringe. I cant take his drag seriously.  Get him booted off now. 

Not Salina's wig being a serve. Look was OK.  She has  potential outside this Tina burner red delusion thing she has going on with  the  chola thing. 

Edited by manwhore

20 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

im shocked Ru/production hasn’t rigged it for Marshall going home yet

anyway the judging was a mess but i guess they don’t wanna give Sasha multiple wins already (although she deserved this win more than the one she actually got).

my poor Jax :rip: she’s definitely gone next time she’s in the bottom. she is such a great queen but she doesn’t have the best fashion sense - i knew this would be her downfall as soon as i saw she was in the cast, and to be fair she doesn’t have the money for great looks (last time i saw her in person her tights had rips in them and her phone was so cracked she couldn’t even get it to play the right song :deadbanana2:)

You don't need money to get a bodysuit in the right colour :skull: it's her taste level that is trash, I was genuinely concerned for her mental health after seeing this weeks runway

Marcia seems annoying :skull: and i feel like the production is trying hard to hide that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.