RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Jax proving she embodies the trope that athleticism does not a compelling performance make. :skull:

You're a collegiate gymnast, not a performer. We get it.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Not this injustice for Robin. Yay for Aura winning! Good episode i think. 

Aura winning, The Robin Fierce getting eliminated :biblio: throw this entire episode away. Sasha or Loosey deserved the win and Jax was kinda worse in the lipsync 

Mistress getting the “will she get a win after being so close?!?!” edit is annoying.

Sasha was robbed this episode.

Robin was robbed.

Aura must have had relations with a producer for a win cause… :skull: 

i don't think aura did HORRIBLE this week or anything, but i didn't even think she should've been high and she got away w the win :skull: 

Luxx had my favorite performance and runway. They could've put Loosey up there too. Aura was forgettable :sorry:

this was kind of a weird episode. it would've been better if it was 60 minutes instead because I felt like a lot of things were cut out. 

from the performances+runways, i thought the top was gonna be sasha/mistress/loosey, and the bottom robin/salina/malaysia. the latter two actually got a pretty generous amount of confessions considering both were safe + the horrid editing this season :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, Communion said:

Jax proving she embodies the trope that athleticism does not a compelling performance make. :skull:

You're a collegiate gymnast, not a performer. We get it.

Please do not insult collegiate gymnastics like that

I was literally at Robin's bar last week and said hi to her. But it explained her standoffness and her disappointment of her drag sister messing up her set. :skull:

Off topic but Nina's comeback performance :jonny: she's just too good. So nice to see her getting her flowers literally. :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

Because of how strong Sasha was, I definitely thought Aura was gonna be B2 at first :dies: but then I realized it was just compared to Sasha herself, and she actually did quite decent.  However her winning was just :deadbanana: What the hell?  Sasha was so far and above every other girl on the challenge and it wasn't close.  And she had the 2nd best runway next to Malaysia.  WTF?!

Great lip sync! :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

I'm a delulu twins stan but do think that the bottom 2 should have been Robin and Spice.

& I guess the girls harping on and on about Sasha payola can shut up now :fan:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

This runway was kinda ******* tragic :deadbanana4: only Luxx looked good

I thought hers was bad.  Sasha, aura, and Malaysia looked the best to me 

Salina did well too on the runway (for her standards).  

1 minute ago, madonnas said:

I thought hers was bad.  Sasha, aura, and Malaysia looked the best to me 

Salina did well too on the runway (for her standards).  

I liked Sasha's concept but the fabric choice and hat made it kinda cheap looking :chick3:

Marcia really thought she was gonna serve concept for the girls too :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

Does Marcia know what tie dye is? 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Bimbo said:

I liked Sasha's concept but the fabric choice and hat made it kinda cheap looking :chick3:

Marcia really thought she was gonna serve concept for the girls too :rip:

Ru hating her look so much that she dragged her on the main stage even though she was safe was a scream (and deserved).  

I don’t mind Sasha’s fabric.  It’s draggy drag and you don’t always have to look like a million bucks to serve.  

• ATRL Moderator

To give Marsha credit, yes it was a tie dye look.  She was, I think, attempting to do some sort of deconstructed the dye artsy interpretation.  To her discredit, she looked like shit :laugh:   

I really feel like all hope for this season has been lost because of the short episodes. There is just no cohesive narrative going on. I can’t enjoy it. I really hope they’ll realize what a huge error they’ve made and go back to longer episodes next season.

Sad to see Robin go. She was so sweet and wow her mug was next level this episode. So beautiful. 

Both girls did really well in the lip sync. Even Ru gave a clap which is rare I think. They delivered.

However. Jax’s mug really irks me. It’s simply not draggy enough. Her natural face isn’t feminine enough to do a Marshall Marshall Marshall on it. She needs to carve out that face because coupled with her padless body, Jax really looks like a boy dancer on stage. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.