RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I love Monét. Sometimes she can say some stuff about the girls flippantly that she would probably get heated about too. But honestly, it seems like the S15 girls can’t take any criticism whatsoever. 

Aura obviously knows she’s attractive as a guy. The producers didn’t hold a gun to her head to make her say and act that out. Right now most of the fanbase are of a similar mind that her act was a little bit embarrassing. Rather than crying about she should take a step back and lean into it. Make a TikTok making fun of herself. You will win a lot more people over if you can laugh at yourself. 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

the way sasha colby has been top toot every episode except for the design challenge

What? She looked flawless.

Not gonna @ Aura or anything but when she came on that video and said she's inspired by Sasha Velour to bring her "theatrical experience" into her performances...and then walked the runway fake screaming and cringey quivering...I physically can't see her go much further, my body rejects it :dancehall2:

13 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I want to suck his toes

8 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Reveal hidden contents

I want to suck more than that

:jonny2:

britney spears jesus GIF

I just think fans of this show need to realise how criticism can just become a massive hate train against a queen who doesn't deserve it. Aura isn't doing great in the comp and a lot of her looks have not been great either. That's fine to talk about but you don't have to do it in a way that puts her down as a person and as a drag artist. There are plenty of amazingly talented queens who aren't good at drag race. There are many who are weak on their seasons but come back and slay all-stars. 

Plus Aura seems nice tbh. 

• ATRL Moderator

I’m trying to be sympathetic to aura and get why she’s frustrated but :deadbanana:i can’t take it.  PR rule number one is that responding to a criticism only brings it more attention    Im guessing she will be out next with these daily meltdowns.  

I predicted an Aura out when she posted the video of her singing immediately after last weeks epi :mandown: however they also showed her “crying” with a clown sound bite in the preview which is almost certainly a misdirect so we’ll see. I’ve been stanning her since pre-season but it’s time for her to do SOMETHING :rip:

I don't think Aura's done yet they've been saving her for a reason. She has some trick up her sleeve and I feel like we'll see it next ep. Maybe elim in 2-3 eps?

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

I’m trying to be sympathetic to aura and get why she’s frustrated but :deadbanana:i can’t take it.  PR rule number one is that responding to a criticism only brings it more attention    Im guessing she will be out next with these daily meltdowns.  

Normally i would agree, but its episode 6, she hasnt really said anything, and its gotten to the point where the fandom has literally been @ her racist **** and she has blown it off. Like calling her cringe is one thing, making fun of the way she talks when english is her secons language is pushing it, but then spamming her and saying “You should eat noodles, or do math, but stop doing drag” is literally pushing it. The fact that many people have even come and said “its not death threats so its not that bad” is really telling.

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

I love Monét. Sometimes she can say some stuff about the girls flippantly that she would probably get heated about too. But honestly, it seems like the S15 girls can’t take any criticism whatsoever. 

Aura obviously knows she’s attractive as a guy. The producers didn’t hold a gun to her head to make her say and act that out. Right now most of the fanbase are of a similar mind that her act was a little bit embarrassing. Rather than crying about she should take a step back and lean into it. Make a TikTok making fun of herself. You will win a lot more people over if you can laugh at yourself. 

See above. It has entered racism territory that the fandom has been ignoring. This tweet thread isnt out of nowhere when she first called out the racist tweets two weeks ago, it went largely unnoticed because people wanted her to go home instead of Spice.

Yeah I mean, when Bob and Monet were going in on Aura, I was a little over it. I’m not an Aura stan cause she’s just not giving me much in the competition, but I don’t really understand this “cringe queen” stuff. I’m not even sure she’s mentioned being trade outside of episode 1, when everyone was agreeing she was super hot and then everyone suddenly turned on her for knowing she is very hot :rip: 

Also, Bob was calling Sugar and Spice annoying and doing that weird Disney channel impersonation he does and I found that 1000x more cringe and annoying than anything I’ve seen from either Aura or the twins this season. Absolutely love Bob but sometimes I just can’t with his critiques. It was refreshing as usual to get Bob out for a week and get cousin Naomi in. 

Also one other thing about AS6, I totally forgot how dirty they did Yara. :rip: 

It was one thing to put her bottom in the ball when people like Trinity were wearing horrid outfits, or Akeria’s ugly mess. But when her Shakira was bottom I was truly gagged cause some of those halftimes were atrocious :rip: 

I would have walked out the same way she did if I were booted that way.

And not to bring up another awful season, but I can never forgive what they did to Alexis on AS5… like wow. The way they treat PR girls on this show post S3 is insane and I just don’t think that’s talked about enough. 

8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

It was one thing to put her bottom in the ball when people like Trinity were wearing horrid outfits, or Akeria’s ugly mess. But when her Shakira was bottom I was truly gagged cause some of those halftimes were atrocious :rip: 

And not to bring up another awful season, but I can never forgive what they did to Alexis on AS5… like wow. The way they treat PR girls on this show post S3 is insane and I just don’t think that’s talked about enough. 

Alexis being in the bottom for Snatch Game and the Ball was just :deadbanana4: 

Yeah, RuPaul's strong and obvious, genuine hatred for the Latino community really needs to be discussed and dealt with.... also Asians.

Mistress and Lux dragging Malaysia :clap3:

I'm still not sure how she was one of the tops this week, when you have Anetra right there 

8 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

My dream scenario: neither group agrees to give up metal, so they both write for it and record it, despite Ru's instructions.

On the main stage, we see the first performance of metal and the judges clap. Then the next group comes out and the metal song starts again. Ru looks shocked and Michelle leans in and says, "What the ****? Why are they doing this song too?" The judges are gagged, but watch the performance. Several cuts to Ru throughout the performance looking pissed.

In the judging segment, Ru asks why both groups did metal. Luxx and Mistress say that Salina forced them to do it and would NOT relent. Ru sends Salina home.

Hide contents

I should produce this show :WAP:

love this concept :coffee:

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Yeah I mean, when Bob and Monet were going in on Aura, I was a little over it. I’m not an Aura stan cause she’s just not giving me much in the competition, but I don’t really understand this “cringe queen” stuff. I’m not even sure she’s mentioned being trade outside of episode 1, when everyone was agreeing she was super hot and then everyone suddenly turned on her for knowing she is very hot :rip: 

Also, Bob was calling Sugar and Spice annoying and doing that weird Disney channel impersonation he does and I found that 1000x more cringe and annoying than anything I’ve seen from either Aura or the twins this season. Absolutely love Bob but sometimes I just can’t with his critiques. It was refreshing as usual to get Bob out for a week and get cousin Naomi in. 

Bob is cringy as hell so hes one to talk! He's so annoying and one of the most obnoxious winners ever to exist. My God and now hes touring with MAdonna Im sure his ego is just crushing everything underneath its weight. He's insufferable. Monet is a saint for dealing with his ugly ass

i still CACKLE at marshalls marshalls marshalls :dies: and i actually like marcia x3, she gives me Lana vibes, love her aesthetics.

7 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Won’t somebody think of the muscle gays? :)

27 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Won’t somebody think of the muscle gays? :)

Yeah I get her point but it’s misguided here… we see nothing but muscle gays being celebrated on social media and fashion etc

I feel like the queens don't want to embrace anything that happens besides praise.

Girl, ride along with the cringe and muscle thing, make merch, profit from it. :rip: it's not like she's memorable to begin with, soon she will probably be out without any impact besides claiming she's a dancing queen but without showing any of that.

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Agreed, didn't finish watchery last week, monet's been getting on my nerves too. 

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

But she was bad in that challenge... She was literally dead in the face throughout her performance, she looked distraught and not at all there. Everyone else was engaged on their performance. I do disagree with Akeria being in the bottom, Ginger was saved that week

3 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

i still CACKLE at marshalls marshalls marshalls :dies: and i actually like marcia x3, she gives me Lana vibes, love her aesthetics.

Lana vibes? Sis….the slander

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.