RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Adore dodged no bullet. Her drag is on par with Salinas or as basic (or moreso) as any other filler queen this season. Not Daya Betty and Crystal Methoyd’s collective aesthetic, being a more realized Adore Delano then Adore Delano. Adore got complacent and lazy.  She knows the fans love her for her music and personality and ran with that as her clutch to be “Adore,”  the carefree Libra who’s above fashion yall. 

also can adore perform like she did on season 6 anymore? God forbid I ask a an early 30s something year old to show me something, anything. 

I'm not an Adore stan; just pointing out that she did, in fact, dodge a bullet by not being involved at all with one of the worst seasons of the series :rip: Regardless of how she does, she's better off coming onto another season that hopefully has better judging/eliminations and that has an ounce of rewatchability.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah once Laganja lipsynced on AS6 the season ended. She showed what a real start looks like in 5min and dipped. The rest of the season was a damn mess minus the absolutely iconic j*n elimination. ooooh that was sooooo good :bibliahh:

Like I’ve said in the past, she was done so wrong by a queer Puerto Rican kid in NyC. Ru hates Puerto Rican queens confirmed 

midsommar-crying.gif

6 hours ago, Why said:

Yeah the pink table talk challenge was very very weird because even on rewatching it was clear that the sex team did best and Eureka should have won, family team all did just meh/safe, and the body team should have been the clear bottom 3 (with Eureka eliminating Jan, let’s be honest)

Looking back, AS6 is genuinely a bad season  because not only does it have a poor winner, but nearly every single week was misjudged with the exception of Rajah and Trinity’s wins (plus they should’ve had more)

Scarlets run on S11 was exactly what it should’ve been and she rightfully lost the lipsync, but her run on AS6 was rigged against her

I do like AS6 and it's a unique season in many ways (could you ever imagine a season in which Serena Chacha would be a robbed queen) but some of it's challenges are downright awful and Kylie was so overhyped. TKB or Rajah should've won it

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

the worst winner in DR history

the priyawnka and tr*x*e erasure...

3 hours ago, Jacobdaniel said:

There's too much Kylie Sonique Love slander in here.
Let's not forget her beauty...

spacer.png

Her Dolly...

83e487eafe8e995b507c99f08603e884551057e9

That time she murdered Manila in the lip sync...

spacer.png

And her other iconic lip sync moment...

spacer.png

Her domination during the Christmas special...

spacer.png

Her vulnerability...

spacer.png

And her journey from Season 2.

spacer.png

Y'all can hate. But she's one of my favorite winners.

Hate to be the one to put two beautiful trans women against each other but this comparison needs to be made. (This is the only way y’all will see it) What has sonique done that is not on par or better then what Sasha Colby has brought to the competition? lol people are such bandwagoners on this thread.  I swear lol. Sonique is that b.  Dare I say she’s brought it more then even sasha (thus far.) I’m talking about the competition, not her stuff outside of drag race. Compare since y’all all swear Sasha has been so amazing. Sasha is giving “safe” by any metric in comparison to other seasons. Yeah I said it. 

Edited by manwhore

Sasha Colby's talent show was ****, her snatch game was edited out, ****, the bikini she wore this past episode was ****. :fish2: :emofish:

Sasha has made me laugh more in her confessionals alone than Kylie has throughout both her seasons’ runs.

Sasha’s acting challenge was actually deserving of a win unlike Payola Love. 

Sasha has given us different makeup and different looks in just 4 episodes, while Kylie served bikini and Miley Cyrus connection wardrobe all season.

Sasha’s snatch game may have been edited out, but at least she wasn’t clearly fed answers prior to the challenge like Kylie was. 

I was skeptical of the Sasha stanning when the season was announced, but the fact her 4 episode run is being compared to someone who competed in 2 seasons says it all. Sis has proved her hype is justified.

Kylie is not half as sickening as Sasha is lets get facts right

• ATRL Moderator

title counter so far:

anetra, luxx, sasha, sugar & spice: 1

everyone else: 0

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

title counter so far:

anetra, luxx, sasha, sugar & spice: 1

everyone else: 0

I thought the last one was from Marcia?

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, feelslikeadream said:

I thought the last one was from Marcia?

it was about sugar and spice :gaycat4:

I think Sonique earned a Top 4/Top 5 placement on All Stars, but her win will always be PR to me. I also think they were reluctant to extend the melanin dynasty after the run of Yvie - Monet - Jaida - Shea - Symone all winning back to back. 

Honestly I’d be pissed if I was ginger cause she should have won on paper 

Rajah though>>>

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

I think Sonique earned a Top 4/Top 5 placement on All Stars, but her win will always be PR to me. I also think they were reluctant to extend the melanin dynasty after the run of Yvie - Monet - Jaida - Shea - Symone all winning back to back. 

Same shoudlve been Rajah, Sonique can have CvTW

Edited by willmcclure9

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

It’s why i feel bad for Angeria. She slayed the first half of S14 like Symone, and could have won all of the first 5 challenges, but they were never going to crown her.

AS6 flopped because it lacked starpower. They had a finalist in Akeria to play up and give the good edit too and they chose to edit her down and eliminate her.

Ginger and Eureka were NOT strong enough to carry that season or make it memorable. 

9 hours ago, manwhore said:

Hate to be the one to put two beautiful trans women against each other but this comparison needs to be made. (This is the only way y’all will see it) What has sonique done that is not on par or better then what Sasha Colby has brought to the competition? lol people are such bandwagoners on this thread.  I swear lol. Sonique is that b.  Dare I say she’s brought it more then even sasha (thus far.) I’m talking about the competition, not her stuff outside of drag race. Compare since y’all all swear Sasha has been so amazing. Sasha is giving “safe” by any metric in comparison to other seasons. Yeah I said it. 

Well they’ve won the same amount of challenges and Sasha has only been in 5 episodes compared to Kylie’s two seasons :ahh: 

Edited by Rigalo

Also I think AS6 would be a lot better received if it had been on VH1. These 3AM releases are atrocious. 

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

it was about sugar and spice :gaycat4:

In that case, shouldn't Marcia still be in the list since the current title is about her? :gaycat4:

41 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Well they’ve won the same amount of challenges and Sasha has only been in 5 episodes compared to Kylie’s two seasons :ahh: 

Um. Have you seen the offering of actual acting and fashion this season? Sasha and mistress are legit the only standouts.  Aside anetra that one time.  When this season is over we’ll go back to saying it was really underwhelming in hindsight (When it came to actual competition offering.) The personalities > drag offering. Let’s get real. I’m only comparing sonique during all star. She wasn’t truly her fully realized pokemon form until then. 

What Sonique offered during AS is on par or slightly better then what I’ve seen from Sasha this season. (So far and yes that could change) Don’t let the forced narratives of having to blindly love everything Sasha does or you don’t know real drag, fool you. 

Why did Spice say on Roscoe's that Marciax3 is the Lea Michelle of Drag? 

Is miss thing a mean girl in secret? 

:chick2:

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

In that case, shouldn't Marcia still be in the list since the current title is about her? :gaycat4:

no because marcia doesn't deserve a title :gaycat4:

• ATRL Moderator

AS6 was good because a lot of the cast wasn’t the “obvious” stars.  Yeah ok it lacked star power or whatever but it was a fun low stakes season.  Judging was OK, not the best or the worst.  I’m kinda mad at what happened to TKB but she also put the target on her back :chick3: she was top2 the drag toddlers episode and was Not bottom 2 the episode she was eliminated in, but she kept on talking about her track record :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.