RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Winner of DU 2. Amazing queen and winner. 

I didn’t recognize her :rip: never seen her not look super crunchy 

• ATRL Moderator

Rajah winning against Scarlet to me is a clear cut, obvious win.  I think a lot of people said Scarlet won because 1) her track record was better at that point 2) we had low expectations for her lipsync and she surpassed them

But Rajah won.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Wait whats the tea? :eek:

Tayce just posted about her love for Bimini on Insta 25 mins. ago, so I guess they're still besties :heart2:

I haven't heard anything negative about Bim from other queens (though I'm sure some are jealous of her :fan:) so I'm also interested in Sub's tea.

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Wait whats the tea? :eek:

28 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Tayce just posted about her love for Bimini on Insta 25 mins. ago, so I guess they're still besties :heart2:

I haven't heard anything negative about Bim from other queens (though I'm sure some are jealous of her :fan:) so I'm also interested in Sub's tea.

nnn

Bimini and Awhora had a public falling out. Lawrence threw a jab at her during the recent United Kingdolls tour that she pulled out of. She and Tia are (or at least were) at odds. I also heard she pissed off a lot of the girls on the UK2 tour but that parts just hearsay hehe...

Kornbread a bully and Scarlet beating Ra'Jah in a lipsync :ahh:Oh this thread is nasty and so so predictable 

Scarlet def didn’t win that lipsync lol but she did ok enough that when comparing their track records they could have kept her over Rajah like they’ve done many times. I don’t think either of them would have gone much further tho 

S11 Scarlet was so loveable, we wanted her to beat Rajah so bad and saw her trying her best, but she def lost the lipsync :eli: but if the judges wanted they could've kept her likr kerri over Alyssa, which would make most of us happy back when Rajah was not this beloved :eli:

Edited by Afferty

scarlet not staying in s11 was such a weird decision :skull: served a decent amount of drama, had a better track record, served a lipsync that was still pretty good, and narratively would've made more sense as the winner of the lipsync, AND they didnt bother to save rajah the next week when she served a garment that wasnt even too terrible

Edited by Edge Of Glory

8 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Yup, it was right here. It was fine when she pointed out that Jasmine talked over people, but once she decided to bully her, it was over for me. The power went to her head and it was gross.

Her AS elimination was especially unfair :angry: She did NOT even belong in the bottom for that challenge. Kylie was awful and chose to be the moderator, and she clearly should have been axed then.

The pink table talk challenge was very weird in general, but I recall Jan and Pandora (love her tho) being worse than Scarlet too. Jan probably deserved to get the chop in that episode imo

I think it's fair to say Ru was never really feeling Scarlet like that. :rip: And regrading Bimini, why are we, in 2023, still coming down on the contestants for not wanting to be labeled drag queens? Obviously, they are going through something personal with their identity and bullying them for wanting to be taken out of that category is so....unintelligent. Like y'all really learned nothing from the Aja situation huh?

7 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Tayce is the true star among stars from UK2. 

Bimini ended up being a bit of a fad, Lawrence kind of ended up being the right choice for winner.

I think Tayce might be one of my faves from the franchise. And yeah I've not heard about Bimini is a bit which gives me hope cuz theres a bigger chance for her to do all stars if her star fades away :fan:

7 hours ago, Rigalo said:

The Jasmine Kennedie Stanning iktr :clap3: S14 was dire for me after she left 

She's a winner baby

6 hours ago, Shinning said:

I love Ra’Jah like she’s my mother and I’m so happy she’s a winner but I still stand to this day that Scarlett Envy won the Last Dance lipsync.

period!

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

I think Tayce might be one of my faves from the franchise. And yeah I've not heard about Bimini is a bit which gives me hope cuz theres a bigger chance for her to do all stars if her star fades away :fan:

Omg, rude :lmao:

Bimini had a rough 2022 in her personal life and had some shady business dealings apparently, but I'm expecting her to get back on the grind this year :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

The pink table talk challenge was very weird in general, but I recall Jan and Pandora (love her tho) being worse than Scarlet too. Jan probably deserved to get the chop in that episode imo

Yeah the pink table talk challenge was very very weird because even on rewatching it was clear that the sex team did best and Eureka should have won, family team all did just meh/safe, and the body team should have been the clear bottom 3 (with Eureka eliminating Jan, let’s be honest)

Looking back, AS6 is genuinely a bad season  because not only does it have a poor winner, but nearly every single week was misjudged with the exception of Rajah and Trinity’s wins (plus they should’ve had more)

Scarlets run on S11 was exactly what it should’ve been and she rightfully lost the lipsync, but her run on AS6 was rigged against her

Yea AS6 kind of tainted the paramount brand lol

Cause what even was some of that judging lmao

Also does anyone know what this is about :rip: 

Kornbread lost ALL my support when she talked down to Jasmine, that **** was despicable to me, I still want to read her for it.

I wish a ***** would.

38 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Kornbread lost ALL my support when she talked down to Jasmine, that **** was despicable to me, I still want to read her for it.

I wish a ***** would.

Sis it was three years ago at this point. Let t the queens live!!

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Why said:

Looking back, AS6 is genuinely a bad season  because not only does it have a poor winner, but nearly every single week was misjudged with the exception of Rajah and Trinity’s wins (plus they should’ve had more)

Despite a lot of people dragging the cast when it was announced, I actually think the cast worked well together and it had the potential to be a strong season, but yeah, the judging was such a mess and it has the worst winner in DR history, so it's just bottom tier.

Adore dodged a bullet by pulling out last minute :gayriahcat2:

There's too much Kylie Sonique Love slander in here.
Let's not forget her beauty...

spacer.png

Her Dolly...

83e487eafe8e995b507c99f08603e884551057e9

That time she murdered Manila in the lip sync...

spacer.png

And her other iconic lip sync moment...

spacer.png

Her domination during the Christmas special...

spacer.png

Her vulnerability...

spacer.png

And her journey from Season 2.

spacer.png

Y'all can hate. But she's one of my favorite winners.

Jasmine was my favorite queen on S14 but if you really think less of Kornbread over their little tiff :ahh: 

have you ever watched the show Tamar? Like… 

24 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Adore dodged a bullet by pulling out last minute :gayriahcat2:

Adore dodged no bullet. Her drag is on par with Salinas or as basic (or moreso) as any other filler queen this season. Not Daya Betty and Crystal Methoyd’s collective aesthetic, being a more realized Adore Delano then Adore Delano. Adore got complacent and lazy.  She knows the fans love her for her music and personality and ran with that as her clutch to be “Adore,”  the carefree Libra who’s above fashion yall. 

also can adore perform like she did on season 6 anymore? God forbid I ask a an early 30s something year old to show me something, anything. 

• ATRL Moderator
43 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

There's too much Kylie Sonique Love slander in here.
Let's not forget her beauty...

spacer.png

Her Dolly...

83e487eafe8e995b507c99f08603e884551057e9

That time she murdered Manila in the lip sync...

spacer.png

And her other iconic lip sync moment...

spacer.png

Her domination during the Christmas special...

spacer.png

Her vulnerability...

spacer.png

And her journey from Season 2.

spacer.png

Y'all can hate. But she's one of my favorite winners.

But note how the majority of this post is about lip syncing :kitty: She's undeniably a strong performer. But a Drag Race winner? She ranged from forgettable to awful in most of the challenges, with Dolly being the only highlight of the whole season :rip: And let's not rehash how she deserved bottom 2 for the acting challenge and won :deadbanana2: 

I have a soft spot for all the S2 girls since it's the best season of US Drag Race, but I also have eyes and can see how she had no business being in the finale, let alone winning over her far more well-rounded peers.

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yea AS6 kind of tainted the paramount brand lol

Cause what even was some of that judging lmao

Also does anyone know what this is about :rip: 

Bob and Monet were talking about Brooklyn on Sibling Rivalry recently, in regards to the Harlem Shake. It was the one about internet trends. Not sure if that’s why but that’s my guess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.