RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 hours ago, xrosup said:

Trixie omg she got all these legends on her youtube channel :jonny6:

Who’s doing it like her, honestly? :jonnycat:

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I’m so glad people are over the Kornybread stanning cause when I said I was over her when she randomly dragged Jasmine for taking notes, there was immense backlash here for anyone who agreed :skull: 

Like yes, I know some people just hate the fat black trans queen cause she’s fat black and trans, but I was just genuinely off put by her after that moment, and my affinity towards her never really recovered.

Oooh this tea! :siptea:

I had the same exact experience with her and it was so controversial at the time but it was so rewarding seeing Jasmine’s star grow immensely after that point while Kornbread kept making a fool of herself on Twitter. Time, the ultimate truth teller.

17 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Scarlet Envy is such a mystery to me. She had the looks, she had fun personality for tv and was decent in most challenges yet completely sidelined both times she went on the show

She’s Pearl drag daughter and Ru’s probably still holding a grudge for ‘is there something on my face?” me thinks :fan:

20 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

She’s Pearl drag daughter and Ru’s probably still holding a grudge for ‘is there something on my face?” me thinks :fan:

Ru most definitely only brought her back to kick her off with a smile... I don't get her hateboner for Jan, though

Last episode was finally a good one, after two of the most disappointing episodes of the last few years back to back. 

Still, the shortness is impacting this season A LOT. The fact that the reading challenge was reduced to just A LINE per queen was embarrassing. We had no clear idea of how the team were designated, IIRC correctly we just got 2 feedbacks from Ru in the workroom (one group was left out).

Jasmine is the star of S14 to me. Had a good run, is talented and had a bunch of memorable moments.:clap3:

Can't wait to see her comeback for an all stars season.

7 hours ago, Twilish said:

The real question is when is this icon returning to all stars to serve more LOOKS :jonny4:

Scarlet Envy GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

she was done dirty

7 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Well what does that say about the rest of the flops of S14 because even if you find Kornbread underwhelming, she's hands down the biggest star of the whole cast. 

Well I don’t spend my time writing essays about which Ru Girl is bigger than the others, so it doesn’t really say anything to me.

Edited by Rotunda

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I’m so glad people are over the Kornybread stanning cause when I said I was over her when she randomly dragged Jasmine for taking notes, there was immense backlash here for anyone who agreed :skull: 

Like yes, I know some people just hate the fat black trans queen cause she’s fat black and trans, but I was just genuinely off put by her after that moment, and my affinity towards her never really recovered.

Yup, it was right here. It was fine when she pointed out that Jasmine talked over people, but once she decided to bully her, it was over for me. The power went to her head and it was gross.

5 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Scarlet Envy is such a mystery to me. She had the looks, she had fun personality for tv and was decent in most challenges yet completely sidelined both times she went on the show

Her AS elimination was especially unfair :angry: She did NOT even belong in the bottom for that challenge. Kylie was awful and chose to be the moderator, and she clearly should have been axed then.

7 hours ago, manwhore said:

the only thing iconic about her is this iconic moment that is not referenced more.

I’ve actually never seen this until now :rip: girl was glad she was safe 

Kornbread was a bully and if she stayed she would be the Tina Burner of the season at most. Lİves under the more succesful friend's shadow, mean, pressed, and cant live up to her hype:celestial4:

2 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

she was done dirty

The runway wasn’t the same when she left :monkey:

i love queens doing runway shows! we need to keep the dynamic going. Taybe could be an ICON. 

10 hours ago, Twilish said:

The real question is when is this icon returning to all stars to serve more LOOKS :jonny4:

Scarlet Envy GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

she would be really great finalist in any season but rupaul wouldn't allow that 

but let me no be delulu, scarlet still needs to work on her perfomance skill. she needs to be more diverse than her usual style. she needs to give us hair flip of the life time or something like that. MORE *****, BIGGER *****!

Edited by unino

do yall think this queen will be invited to ASW? :gaycat5:

rv3ABPiwpGP_1aybUUyWTIcJTqX4Y-2Gw8FGJ9W8up0.jpg?auto=webp&v=enabled&s=02bc5a2e987cdbf1a094d8b413d27ece76841fd8

Tayce is the true star among stars from UK2. 

Bimini ended up being a bit of a fad, Lawrence kind of ended up being the right choice for winner.

22 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Tayce is the true star among stars from UK2. 

Bimini ended up being a bit of a fad, Lawrence kind of ended up being the right choice for winner.

Bimini definitely turned a lot of people off with her decision to stop being a "drag queen", and most of the UK2 cast hates her guts now... I feel she's probably a monster behind the scenes. :rip:

I love Ra’Jah like she’s my mother and I’m so happy she’s a winner but I still stand to this day that Scarlett Envy won the Last Dance lipsync.

59 minutes ago, unino said:

do yall think this queen will be invited to ASW? :gaycat5:

rv3ABPiwpGP_1aybUUyWTIcJTqX4Y-2Gw8FGJ9W8up0.jpg?auto=webp&v=enabled&s=02bc5a2e987cdbf1a094d8b413d27ece76841fd8

Girl who is this

11 minutes ago, Shinning said:

I still stand to this day that Scarlett Envy won the Last Dance lipsync.

There's something sad about that song and that lipsync. :cries:

15 minutes ago, Shinning said:

I love Ra’Jah like she’s my mother and I’m so happy she’s a winner but I still stand to this day that Scarlett Envy won the Last Dance lipsync.

I think once Scarlet started writhing and crawling on the floor next to Rajah, it got a bit desperate.

Rajah gave a clean lipsync without any gimmicks, and I think that’s why she got the win.

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

Girl who is this

One of the best winners of 2022. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.