RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Hot take, aside from literally being twins, I don’t think they’re bringing something never seen before. I will say, I think their success makes them a lot more free to have fun and do their own thing in a way that’s very reminiscent of old school Drag Race, and I get the appeal of that. 

Drag Race has become less about some messy queens competing for a cash prize and more about girls auditioning for their one shot at being a D-List celebrity. It’s nice to see some girls that don’t have that burden to carry. 

If the twins were like Crystal and Daya Betty I think it could work, they need to be DIFFERENT and COMPETE, but still be sisters like Detox and Roxxy (u get it).

I’m not a hater but honestly how could Gigi be your fave out of the pantheon of Drag Race legends?

Malaysia picking Roxxxy :clap3:

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

EVERYONE named an icon, winners and non winners, and thats what its all about. Leaving your mark.

My persona fave is also probably a tie between Sasha Velour (aesthetic), Bob (performance) and Alaska (personality). 

If I had to choose one, I'd day Sasha Velour, something about her post drag race glow up and use of her platform is so elevated and original.

And she is STUNNING.

sasha_going1500_x_1000.jpg

28 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I’m not a hater but honestly how could Gigi be your fave out of the pantheon of Drag Race legends?

Did great during her season, should have won it, hairstylist extraordinaire, greatly helped someone win their season, model.

Not confusing at all.

Edited by Alyssa Edwards
greatly typo

14 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

If the twins were like Crystal and Daya Betty I think it could work, they need to be DIFFERENT and COMPETE, but still be sisters like Detox and Roxxy (u get it).

Oh yeah this is tea! There’s a difference between wearing different colors and having a different aesthetic. 

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Did great during her season, should have won it, hairstylist extraordinaire, greatler helped someone win their season, model.

Not confusing at all.

There is not a single universe where that cheater should have beat Jaida 

Mistress saying Kennedy and Anetra saying Shannell :clap3: 

I really wanted to like her, but Luxx is so insufferable to me. It's giving arrogance, not confidence.

She literally threw the first punch and now she's playing the victim because Trinity clapped back?

10 minutes ago, khalyan said:

There is not a single universe where that cheater should have beat Jaida

This B.S cheating narrative is tired and through but sure doll, whatever fits with your fantasy.

Going into the competition, I was like, They’re definitely gonna make us lip-sync against each other. I mean, come on — it’s Drag Race. I was not expecting it to be that soon, though. I was like, Oh, so they’re pulling the trigger early. Okay! Normally they keep the pretty, untalented twink at least a few more episodes. That’s what I was thinking.

:ahh:

8 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

I really wanted to like her, but Luxx is so insufferable to me. It's giving arrogance, not confidence.

She literally threw the first punch and now she's playing the victim because Trinity clapped back?

Girl... All that over a silly back and fort with Trinity The Tuck. Talk about having thin skin.

I thought she'd serve Valentina/Fiercalicious level of confidence and delusion, but it's pretty clear that the way she acts is just a defense mechanism for her lack of confidence.

11 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

Luxx bores me to death so far, I don't find her likeable at ALL but at the same time, my good sis Trinity tried it and should not have responded that seriously.

She's the first one to not give a f*ck about shading her fellow rugirls if she feels like it but this was too much for her ? Come on. We know you're a killer Queen, this just didn't warrant a response. It wasn't a "punch"

6 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Luxx bores me to death so far, I don't find her likeable at ALL but at the same time, my good sis Trinity tried it and should not have responded that seriously.

She's the first one to not give a f*ck about shading her fellow rugirls if she feels like it but this was too much for her ? Come on. We know you're a killer Queen, this just didn't warrant a response. It wasn't a "punch"

It wasn't even that deep though. Trinity was joking around, Luxx is just sensitive.

These season 15 girls like to throw rocks and hide their hands. Never seen a more sensitive cast. 

When do the Mean Gays of Weho ratings come out? I need a good laugh. 

11 minutes ago, Morissette said:

These season 15 girls like to throw rocks and hide their hands. Never seen a more sensitive cast. 

Spilling 

• ATRL Moderator

Luxx is just young and doesn’t know how to volley back and forth with other queens yet.  That’s to be expected from someone with such little real life drag experience. 

• ATRL Moderator

we moved on from anetra (win-safe-safe with a relatively decent performance in week two) being called the india ferrah (win (lipsync loss)-btm-btm) of the season far too quickly

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Morissette said:

I’m telling y’all.  All the “fanbase is evil” discourse is based on truth but I think to a lot of queens think they should be met with nothing but praise on social media now.  I’m not even just talking about Luxx.  It happens with them all to some degrees even ones I Stan.  

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

we moved on from anetra (win-safe-safe with a relatively decent performance in week two) being called the india ferrah (win (lipsync loss)-btm-btm) of the season far too quickly

She wasn’t even in danger in snatch either.  

and her runways were good.  

12 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I’m telling y’all.  All the “fanbase is evil” discourse is based on truth but I think to a lot of queens think they should be met with nothing but praise on social media now.  I’m not even just talking about Luxx.  It happens with them all to some degrees even ones I Stan.  

Why is tearing someone down on the internet something these people feel they have every right to do?

Edited by jpsketch

16 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Luxx is just young and doesn’t know how to volley back and forth with other queens yet.  That’s to be expected from someone with such little real life drag experience. 

some critical thinking, we love to see it.

The older I get, and Ive been viewing since S1, I get it more and more, I bet Luxx started watching around S6.

I feel like EVERY queen needs to see S1-S5 before they even audition. 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

Why is tearing someone down on the internet something these people feel they have every right to do?

I mean, I don’t enjoy people tagging queens and directly replying to them with nasty stuff.  But when you are on a reality show and you an artist that’s part of the agreement.  You put yourself out there so that people will have an opinion of you and sometimes that opinion will be negative.  

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Did great during her season, should have won it, hairstylist extraordinaire, greatly helped someone win their season, model.

Not confusing at all.

Exactly,shes literally an underrated Drag Queen, I can see her going up against the greats and winning.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.