RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

15 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Page 555 ladies, put you good sh*t on!

93db835c36437e4b104aa2750034d52d40e02629.gif

ef66dd9de29ba9d51d68db75465caa772cafd2c1.gif

Wait, what's going on? When I posted this we already were at page 555 :huh:

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Yeah her mug is always serving, OS&SH lost

spacer.png

The mug is on point

The personality is on point

The entertainment is on point

The fashion is on point

The talent is on point

The twin haters lost every argument the moment Spice said "I'm bored" on the talent show. 

GQFIomM.gif

The qween of Dinagalings

GQFIomM.gif

Me and my friends were genuinely cackling at spices’ Miley…. Whether it was for the right reasons I’m not sure, but at least she made us laugh 

The edit of everyone laughing during the lipsync (and the choice RuPaul made last season) made me think they were going to keep both twins, can't believe they are actually eliminating people this season. :rip: 

The way the twins barely have *****... I can see charisma, and nerve for Spice during the first photoshoot, but uniqueness and talent.... That's a no ma'am.

Where's PhiPhi when we need her?

tumblr_nugsry2z4h1r3jqyco1_400.gifv

17 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

The way the twins barely have *****... I can see charisma, and nerve for Spice during the first photoshoot, but uniqueness and talent.... That's a no ma'am.

Where's PhiPhi when we need her?

tumblr_nugsry2z4h1r3jqyco1_400.gifv

the have the nerve to say every thought they have some people may confuse it with charisma though

GQFIomM.gif

The way the twins are able to paint their faces

GQFIomM.gif

Create and sew their own looks

GQFIomM.gif

Write killer songs

GQFIomM.gif

Shine bright on acting challenges even with a nervous flop teammates

GQFIomM.gif

That's more talent than some of the "winner"s I'm afraid

GQFIomM.gif

1 hour ago, alfonso12 said:

The edit of everyone laughing during the lipsync (and the choice RuPaul made last season) made me think they were going to keep both twins, can't believe they are actually eliminating people this season. :rip: 

Like poor Irene lol 

when’s the last time someone went home first on uS :rip: s11?

Todrick having a full rant on his IG on how gay people don't want to watch that atrocity of "real friends". :bibliahh:

He really thought he did something huh?

No audience wants to be used for a different program no one wants to watch.

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

It's Sasha Colby's to lose

GQFIomM.gif

The way she had 2 lines in Snatch Game (that weren't funny) and then Adore picked her as the frontrunner of the season during the Pit Stop :deadbanana2: Maybe they need to avoid casting legends, since everyone knows production will just carry them to the end.

18 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

The way she had 2 lines in Snatch Game (that weren't funny) and then Adore picked her as the frontrunner of the season during the Pit Stop :deadbanana2: Maybe they need to avoid casting legends, since everyone knows production will just carry them to the end.

Well, the only ones who really slayed snatch game are Loosey and Marcia. Do we see either of them winning the crown? :celestial5:

6 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Not Anetra being the India Ferrah (sans the drama) of S15 so far. Do something Charlie...

India Ferrah GIF - India Ferrah - Discover & Share GIFs

Like mother like daughter. 🤣🤣

51 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Like poor Irene lol 

when’s the last time someone went home first on uS :rip: s11?

I was hoping they would bring her back for the second episode or something. She looked like she made good TV and her looks were cool. 

28 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

How is she being carried? She gave an uneventful but safe performance just like half the cast did but wasn't actively horrible like the bottom 3. She wasn't even the 4th worst of everyone. Yes she was obviously not good in any capacity but having 2 lines isn't even that uncommon for safe performances in snatch game.

I think some of ya'll are forgetting Snatch Game in the early seasons was only like 7-8 minutes and most queens only got 1-2 lines. 

Are we gonna really say Sugar and Spice make good music now too, I don't hate them but their 'songs' are atrocious lets not

GQFIomM.gif

What do y'all expect/want them to do with Sasha? :deadbanana2: like when she's not highlighted in an episode, some of y'all say she's being carried/producers are covering up a bad performance, but when she does good, it's rigged :biblio: like... She's damned if does, damned if she doesn't for some of y'all just because she's well respected and known in the drag scene

Edited by bluevelvetcrowbar

Yea snatch game usually highlights the good and the bad 

If the tops were all together they would have been one of the best snatch games lol 

Reddit has the average time per queen on Snatch Game for every season:

S15 - 1:12

S14 - 1:51

S13 - 1:47

S12 - 1:29

S11 - 1:31

S10 - 1:40

S9 - 1:04

S8 - 1:13

S7 - 1:15

S6 - 1:00

S5 - 0:55

S4 - 0:57

S3 - 1:00

S2 - 0:52

Sasha's 1-2 lines is literally the standard for every hour long episode but keep trying the narrative that she's been pushed I guess. 

a00aa8a6d416fde9d1baf39e913638499450a51a

The one strange thing about the Snatch Game was highlighting how bad Salina was then calling her safe. 

Aura bombed but she bombed quietly. While Salina, S&S bombed and were disruptive to the cast. I guess Salina may have had some semi-successful moments?

It kind of reminded me of how they threw Milan in the bottom for her SG even though she was just bad while Jiggly was bad and contributed to the romper room fuckery. 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

How is she being carried? She gave an uneventful but safe performance just like half the cast did but wasn't actively horrible like the bottom 3. She wasn't even the 4th worst of everyone. Yes she was obviously not good in any capacity but having 2 lines isn't even that uncommon for safe performances in snatch game.

I think some of ya'll are forgetting Snatch Game in the early seasons was only like 7-8 minutes and most queens only got 1-2 lines. 

I wasn't saying she was carried here (although we'll never know how many bad jokes were cut from the edit tbh).

I just meant that it's assumed that she will be carried down the line if needed, regardless of performance. Every DR podcast or review show has talked about how she'll be a finalist regardless of which episode they're talking about and the fact that she's had an almost invisible edit. When you watch an ep, she gives a middling performance and you only see her for 30 seconds total, then you say she's likely to win the whole season, there's obviously an issue. It's clear the queens know the show isn't going to axe her early, which takes some excitement out of the season. Hopefully she'll slay at every challenge and it won't be an issue of favoritism. I'm just pointing out that a "shoe-in" finalist is not exciting tv for me.

2 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Well, the only ones who really slayed snatch game are Loosey and Marcia. Do we see either of them winning the crown? :celestial5:

Yeah, especially Loosey. Marcia could, objectively, but it seems like Ru hates her for some reason, so I don't see her winning, though she could be a finalist. And you forgot the real star of the season, Mistress, who came 2nd in Snatch :bird:

Marcia Marcia Marcia choosing Gigi Goode for her favorite drag race queen makes so much sense. They both give the same energy. 

Luxx choosing Naomi Smalls also makes sense, they have the same energy also. 

22 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I wasn't saying she was carried here (although we'll never know how many bad jokes were cut from the edit tbh).

I just meant that it's assumed that she will be carried down the line if needed, regardless of performance. Every DR podcast or review show has talked about how she'll be a finalist regardless of which episode they're talking about and the fact that she's had an almost invisible edit. When you watch an ep, she gives a middling performance and you only see her for 30 seconds total, then you say she's likely to win the whole season, there's obviously an issue. It's clear the queens know the show isn't going to axe her early, which takes some excitement out of the season. Hopefully she'll slay at every challenge and it won't be an issue of favoritism. I'm just pointing out that a "shoe-in" finalist is not exciting tv for me.

Yeah, especially Loosey. Marcia could, objectively, but it seems like Ru hates her for some reason, so I don't see her winning, though she could be a finalist. And you forgot the real star of the season, Mistress, who came 2nd in Snatch :bird:

Mistress had my favorite snatch game and is my pick for winner atp :bird: 

I was firmly team Anetra but once the filler is weeded out, I don’t see her lasting as long, she’s fading

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Sasha's fave being Raja :clap3:

Raja is the real "your favorite drag queen's favorite drag queen" tbh

raja-icon.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.