RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Iceland said:

Where is the friends of Weho thread :gaycat2:

I’ll stop 

but it is lowkey relevant hihi

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Good riddance. We don't need 2 twinks reenacting a stroke whenever they're asked to be funny.
Jax is bottom 1 queen in the whole franchise when it comes to taste and polish. What an eyesore. Jesus.

Salina's snatch was good up until the belly reveal.

Loosey really is Destiny's Mother which comes to the expense of not being stannable at all.

I liked Anetra's 'Nevada' joke :msmarvel:

7 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yup, second best look of the night behind Sasha :clap3:

I prefer Luxx's overall, but Sasha's execution was 10/10 too and I loved the aesthetic of it, it wasn't expected like most trash we saw.

Robin made me want to PUKE in that halloween costume from Amazon.

2 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I prefer Luxx's overall, but Sasha's execution was 10/10 too and I loved the aesthetic of it, it wasn't expected like most trash we saw.

Robin made me want to PUKE in that halloween costume from Amazon.

Despite Luxx's being more original, Sasha's was just too good for me to put it at second place.

Spill. They really said Night of a 1000 Spiders for this runway, I wonder if the prompt they got was different.

39 minutes ago, Whis said:

WHY DID SHE DO THIS? :biblio:

0wbW8J0.gif

I can totally believe she is the smelly queen cuz this is so ******* gross :biblio:

• ATRL Moderator

The parody WeHo account :bibliahh:

When do we get ratings(/a cancellation announcement)?

So the Marcia stans got Mistresses insta taked down :deadbanana2:

Nina Bonina Brown and Marcia are currently calling out the fan’s behavior :clap3:

Edited by Bicassie

HOW was salina safe :biblio:

2 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Also Spice and Sugar played production with that lipsynch and sob story:

this was uploaded 2 years ago

their family and parents have been in multiple videos and they even turned their str8 brother into a drag queen and showed their parents

this whole “we didn’t tell our parents we did drag/went on drag race” is beyond fake lol

:deadbanana:

The fan base trying to spin this as a Laganja “my family don’t support me”  moment. How do you conclude that the timeframe from a video posted two years ago, must match whatever  you’ve hypothesized to be, is beyond me. They could have gotten to a better place when they were cast on drag race but that doesn’t mean they can go to them about anything. Y’all really think they’d throw their parents under a bus just for fame!?  :biblio: Um ok 

Also I know plenty of moms that bought dolls for their boys, gay and straight . My mom didn’t buy me dolls but she knew i played with them with my sisters and looked the other way. When my dad would come she’d warm me ahead to stop what I was doing. That didn’t mean she loved or embraced me as an adult bc she was open minded or whatever. Y’all really have a very delusional monolithic take on family dynamics for lgbtq kids. 

Edited by manwhore

ok but like S&S’s messiness was so much funnier than any of the ‘good’ impersonations :rip: 

that goddamn hammer had me cackling and Ru and Michelle always love to say ‘it was just so stuuuupid heheheh’ in a positive way but of course it’s only when it’s their favs

Why are people still not warming totally to Loosey? Was her trauma mirror moment not enough of a serve? 

Imagine how much more dynamic this season would be if Irene was still on. :rip:

I can't believe that Bianca's Pits stop is Manila - level bad :rip:

The guests are also abysmal so far :rip:

4 hours ago, Draper. said:

Update:

NEEDS TO GO

Aura

Amethyst

Robin

STEP YOUR P*SSY UP

Jax

Salina

Spice

SAFE

Luxx

Malaysia

INTERESTING

Marcia

WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU

Anetra

Sasha

Loosey

Mistress

This is the top-4 I'm predicting based on these 4 episodes too. I think Marcia, Luxx and Spice could go far too but Maricia's looks are holding her back, Luxx has some good moments and is generally entertaining but so far she doesn't have a true breakthrough and with Spice it depends on which narrative is she going to have after Sugar leaving. I also like Robin but she's non-existent in the edit

I'm gonna miss the messiness of S&S, I'm really liking Loosey and Mistress, they're camp and fun

I thought Aura did worse than sugar and her runway was bad idk why the judges liked it. :rip:

Should have been Aura vs Spice but we all knew they would do a Sugar vs Spice lip sync. I feel bad for Sugar, having to be the one who did worse has to suck. Now the fandom will treat her as the inferior twin when really Spice wasn't doing better than her at all. I ended up enjoying the twins a lot and I love their relationship with Mistress and the other queens. 

• ATRL Moderator

Bianca and Adore both dragging Salina's Snatch performance AND her runway :clap3: :clap3:

(Bianca is still not a great host though. "Have you ever had a nightmare?" Wtf kind of question is that? :toofunny3:)

23 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

I thought Aura did worse than sugar and her runway was bad idk why the judges liked it. :rip:

Should have been Aura vs Spice but we all knew they would do a Sugar vs Spice lip sync. I feel bad for Sugar, having to be the one who did worse has to suck. Now the fandom will treat her as the inferior twin when really Spice wasn't doing better than her at all. I ended up enjoying the twins a lot and I love their relationship with Mistress and the other queens. 

It should have been Aura vs Salina imo and they should have saved Spice as bottom 3 and Sugar safe. (And you guys know i’m an Aura stan, but facts are facts.) Salina’s second half was cringeworthy and she had a terrible runway for the millionth time. Aura’s runway would have worked better if they did not skip to the immediate reveal.

I also think Aura’s tagalog joke could have worked if it were a little better executed and Ru did not immediately torpedo it 😵💫.

But honestly the twins being in the bottom is justifiable, and the people complaining about storyline complain every year that producers are pushing certain queens for storyline purposes. This storyline can actually set up a Spice win with a “came in ready to tackle the competition with each other, had to eliminate my twin, grew as a drag queen with Mistress as my mother, rose to the top four with Mistress (Bianca), Spice (Adore), Sasha (Brooklyn Heights) and Anetra/Loosey).

However, if we go that winners always have a win in the first half if the season, Spice and Mistress need wins in the next three episodes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.