RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting a double sashay, so cringy. :rip: 

Since it was a double panel for Snatch Game, I think Mistress and Loosey should have won.

Salina, Aura and Robin can leave next.

12 minutes ago, manwhore said:

We were all thinking that. 💩

@18:45 loosey’s unused jokes were better then anything that aired!!  She should’ve been in the bottom two for her talent but now I see why they rigged it in her favor.  

Loosey was so fun to watch here. She’s just so good. 

DisHonorable mention to Luxx, who thought was giving a good snatch game and was flopping as well, and her tights not matching her top part was a choice. 

The way Aura has contributed NOTHING to the show so far but is still in the competition is crazy. :rip: We all saw the twins' lip sync coming but they should have kept it for later on in the season (the snatch game too, which was waaay too early with an airtime this short) since they're more entertaining than more than half the cast, some girls literally contribute zero in entertainment

Snatch Game was... Better than I expected?

Loosey slayed as I predicted. I told you to not sleep on her, that Dolly impersonation in last week's episode was spot on and if she dared to "waste" it on an acting challenge she surely had something better up her sleeve. Gagged at Mistress, didn't expect her to do so well. I did expect Marcia to do well however, but she kinda impressed me anyway. The rest was varying degrees of meh or straight up bad.

I feel some type of way about the judging this season though. I'm sorry but the constant Marcia critiques (or should I say, straight up reads) are infuriating. You can tell they can't wait to boot her off but she's talented enough they can't justify putting her in the bottom 2 (yet). Like first it was the make up, so she started to paint bigger, then the focus shifted on the outfits. I get it, she's not the draggiest drag queen out there, but they're doing so much on her when she's completely fine. Meanwhile you get b*tches like Salina that's serving boo boo the fool week after week and manages to slide by unscathed or Robin who has zero C.U.N.T. despite having somewhat polished looks. One would think they'd encourage actual talented queens to grow and improve their craft instead of people whose's career is built around connections and friends of friends.

Also making the twins lip sync so early was a bad move, from every perspective. First of all we didn't get to know them well enough, so the whole thing didn't end up being the gaggy and iconic moment it could've been (because we all knew it was gonna come eventually). Second of all, they were bad, sure, but so were a lot of the other queens. Salina and Aura could've easily been bottom 2 and no one would've been mad at it for example, but somehow they get saved every week for whatever reason (especially compared to Sugar and Spice who have done well enough in the first couple weeks). On top of that, we barely even saw Sasha, Luxx, Anetra, Malaysia and Robin in the challenge so I'm sure at least a couple of them did bad enough to justify a bottom placement.

The lip sync was camp though and I'm so impressed they managed to choreograph it, especially after seeing Untucked where it looks like they didn't rehearse it at all. There's something that makes them so charming. I went into this thinking they would weaponise their TikTok fame to get more following, but now I think they actually want to be drag queens and be respected for it more than some of the other girls around. They’re doing drag because they enjoy it and want to have fun, that's commendable. That discussion in Untucked broke me, I never in a million years would've expected them to have an unsupporting family.

I am ATRL user Hephaestus and I have something to say: MTV's Drag Race f*cked up drag! :angry:

Edited by Hephaestus

13 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

DisHonorable mention to Luxx, who thought was giving a good snatch game and was flopping as well, and her tights not matching her top part was a choice. 

She's so delusional :dies:

Even at the beginning of the episode when she thought she was better than Loosey. I did enjoy her runway though, very creative!

Amethyst is so mediocre it hurts. I have yet to see something she is barely good at. At least Aura and Robin are good at serving a look.

7 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Aura [...] good at serving a look.

bianca-del-rio-rpdr.gif

Loosey Mistress and the twins are carrying this season for me. Very sad at the outcome especially with dull queens like Aura and Marcia still there. I guess Salina has to carry the cringe crown now :penguin:

I know that the older seasons' episodes were also 40-45 minutes long, but they were just edited way better. You had time to get to know the queens, have a little banter before the challenge and also trauma moments/runway confessionals/judges critiques. Let's hope that it's just the high number of queens.

Anyways, Selina and Aura need to get the boot IMMEDIATELY. The way Selina was just safe is criminal. Spice was definitely bottom-worthy, but Sugar could've easily be BTM3 if they wanted? Maybe they just didn't show a lot of moments of her interrupting the other contestants, because Gia on AS4 was worse than her.

7 minutes ago, Subomie said:

bianca-del-rio-rpdr.gif

Her metallic look and this week's dress were good, and her mug is pretty. You can see Amethyst thinking that she's turning the party just because she has a slim body. Some pads would balance that nose out though.

the if way aura and amethyst got the first 2 boot, this season would slay :jonnycat:

also the way mistress doing well on snatch game really solidified her as a big threat. 

now if she could sew or pull a look together :jonnycat:

8 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Her metallic look and this week's dress were good, and her mug is pretty. You can see Amethyst thinking that she's turning the party just because she has a slim body. Some pads would balance that nose out though.

:deadbanana4:

Selina and Aura are some of the worst queens to ever be on the show.

I literally put my hands on my eyes during snatch game when Spice started hitting herself with the hammer :skull: 

I’m enjoying this season so far, it feels less rigged.

4 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

There are way too many undeveloped and unentertaining queens this season that losing sugar feels like a huge loss. Aura has stayed well past her welcome and if it was up to me she would’ve been against Sugar today. 

it feels too soon to get rid one of the twin but they really landed them self in bottom  3 and one would go anyway :rip:

Lucey and Marcia did good at snatch game but I’m just still not feeling it from them as contenders :rip: we’ve got a lot of filler to cut still (selina, Malaysia, aura, amethyst, Robyn, god there’s a lot) so I’m guessing they’ll stick around. Hopefully they either show a bit more spunk or go home before top 6/7

Mistress is my winner so far, her runway this week wasn’t 100% but her snatch game was great

I’ll miss the twins being together, it’s not the best drag but it is funny 

Excited for a ball next week!  And Janelle :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, Riot said:

I know that the older seasons' episodes were also 40-45 minutes long, but they were just edited way better. You had time to get to know the queens, have a little banter before the challenge and also trauma moments/runway confessionals/judges critiques. Let's hope that it's just the high number of queens.

Anyways, Selina and Aura need to get the boot IMMEDIATELY. The way Selina was just safe is criminal. Spice was definitely bottom-worthy, but Sugar could've easily be BTM3 if they wanted? Maybe they just didn't show a lot of moments of her interrupting the other contestants, because Gia on AS4 was worse than her.

WoW filmed this season to be 60 mins, but MTV decided to sabotage and order 40mins instead, that's why all the editing feels rushed.

Aura and Robin need to be next out. Irene and Sugar eliminated in the first 3 was a huge mistake. Robin and Aura are so boring. Eliminations so far should be; 

1. Amthyst

2. Robin for her horrible acting challenge 

3. Aura for her SNOOZE snatch game and runway 

3 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Aura and Robin need to be next out. Irene and Sugar eliminated in the first 3 was a huge mistake. Robin and Aura are so boring. Eliminations so far should be; 

1. Amthyst

2. Robin for her horrible acting challenge 

3. Aura for her SNOOZE snatch game and runway 

Let's face it, Aura is gonna send either one of the twins home this ep. So of course the producers HAD to have their rigged twins LSFYF.
And you all are doing way too much on Aura. She's clearly the typecast green Asian filler queen who is the bottom (3) on Snatch Game of the season. The only reason why she's still in is because they also casted way too many Tiktok queens who never have to perform live for their rents *coughSugar&Spicecough*

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

Let's face it, Aura is gonna send either one of the twins home this ep. So of course the producers HAD to have their rigged twins LSFYF.

No she wasn’t, not with that gown :skull:

14 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

And you all are doing way too much on Aura. She's clearly the typecast green Asian filler queen who is the bottom (3) on Snatch Game of the season. The only reason why she's still in is because they also casted way too many Tiktok queens who never have to perform live for their rents *coughSugar&Spicecough*

Judging off her talent show; Aura would lose a lip sync against any of the current queens cast. So take a seat. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.