RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Yep. Episode was too short.. I did like how short the "filming" was, but the short runway and how fast the challenge flew by.. with how long the talk between Mistress and Babydoll Fox was I don't think the editors know how to balance the show anymore. And Poppy going home felt so obviously foreshadowed :rip: 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Best runway looks: Aura, Sugar, Spice, Luxx, Loosey, Anetra & Marcia. 

Didnt enjoy Sasha's look :doc:

Malaysia's challenge look :rip: that ***** actually safety pin'd a blanket on top of a black dress

Sugar was the best thing about her group

I feel like EsTitties > Sasha in the challenge but her look was bad. She would've won (or should've imo) if she had a better outfit

Amethyst :rip: She reminds me of Tia Kofi from UK (which is not necessarily a good thing). At least she was trying in the lip sync.

LIVE for Rupaul send Poppy home for taking the annoying ass ~comedic~ route. This is NOT the song for it

Also LIVE for how they're adamant on letting the girls know padding IS a must in drag. Took them MANY YEARS but finally

6 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Best runway looks: Aura, Sugar, Spice, Luxx, Loosey, Anetra & Marcia. 

Didnt enjoy Sasha's look :doc:

Malaysia's challenge look :rip: that ***** actually safety pin'd a blanket on top of a black dress

Sugar was the best thing about her group

I feel like EsTitties > Sasha in the challenge but her look was bad. She would've won (or should've imo) if she had a better outfit

Amethyst :rip: She reminds me of Tia Kofi from UK (which is not necessarily a good thing). At least she was trying in the lip sync.

LIVE for Rupaul send Poppy home for taking the annoying ass ~comedic~ route. This is NOT the song for it

Also LIVE for how they're adamant on letting the girls know padding IS a must in drag. Took them MANY YEARS but finally

Literally, what is this blasphemy? Tia is miles more talented/funny/charismatic than whats-her-name. If you're speaking about the lack of fashion sense, Tia has stepped her fashion up since filming her season.

not Sugar carrying team Leftovers :deadbanana: they were atrocious

Robin or Jax should've been in the bottom for being invisible

Salina serving street lamp :deadbanana:Denali would be proud

she was great in the commercial tho; as good as Sasha

Love the short episodes, but yeah... not if parts are missing

Salina acts as if she’s in a parody of Drag Race… like every line she says feels like I’ve heard it before on Drag Race, the only thing different is that she says it in a more annoying way.

Sugar should’ve been high over Luxx.

the thing is they got biggest cast ever and down the air time to 60? ******* stupid

I'm sick because they were my fave group.  Sue me. This part was especially brilliant. 

wete

I’m sorry but what the f*ck was this episode? 40 minutes are not enough, especially with a cast this big (some girls were literally invisible in this episode). They should’ve gone for 1 hour, but I love that they cut down rehearsals and judges’ deliberation.

Challenge was meh, group 1 was the only funny one. Placements were a bit of a mess and so were winner and bottom 2. First of all Sugar should’ve been high because she literally carried the whole group (after being shut down by her team, no less). I don’t see why Sasha won, she wasn’t particularly funny to me and some queens in her group did better (like Anetra, to name one). Loosey was the best in my opinion and should’ve won, that Dolly voice was scarily good, she’s definitely placing high for Snatch Game. Bottom was whatever, but honestly there was a handful of queens who could’ve switched place with Amethyst and Poppy, the only one who truly deserved it was Jax (and she should’ve lip synced as well).

Lip sync was a mess and I was gagged they sent Poppy home, but after watching Untucked I understood why. Amethyst isn’t going far, but I felt for her. Loved the interactions between Mistress and Malaysia and Mistress and Sugar, we have a potential mother here.

Edited by Hephaestus

Sugar and Spice once again ate >>>

The editing was a mess, they barely showed any of the reharsals but then they had like 5 whole minutes of trauma talk.  :rip:

Anyways, the challenge was also awful, the first infomercial was the only funny one but I don't even blame the queens, these type of challenges are just getting so tired and boring.

- Sasha deserved to win, plain and simple.

- Luxx and Anetra were also really funny. Anetra once again proving she's a top contender of the season.  :clap3:

- Loosey getting a high placement for a 5 seconds Dolly Parton imitation? Hell no. :deadbanana4:

- Amethyst won that lip-sync. Poppy's runway has to be one of the worst the show has seen.

- Why is Aura still getting safe?

- Favorite runways: Jax, Luxx, Robin (!!!!!!) and Malaysia.

cancel Todrick's show and give me a show about Mistress navigating motherhood with twins  😭

Feel bad for Poppy, she did good in the challenge and also had a good lip sync. They did her dirty.

Jax's only line during the challenge wasn't even Shangela's catchphrase :deadbanana2:. That whole team besides Sugar was all bottom for me.

Was Robin in this episode at all? Talk about fading in the background. :rip:

I don't mind the rushed episode as long as it cuts that god-damn mirror talk.

Snatch Game will be a mess next week, only 40 min and with 14 queens? WTF.

1 minute ago, KaledKalil said:

Snatch Game will be a mess next week, only 40 min and with 14 queens? WTF.

And double the amount of characters as well. They'll get one answer from each, two at max :deadbanana4:

Just now, Hephaestus said:

And double the amount of characters as well. They'll get one answer from each, two at max :deadbanana4:

I don't think it's going to be double characters. I think they will do two sets of 7 queens. It makes more sense.

2 hours ago, Morissette said:

Literally, what is this blasphemy? Tia is miles more talented/funny/charismatic than whats-her-name. If you're speaking about the lack of fashion sense, Tia has stepped her fashion up since filming her season.

Never liked Tia. Found her humor very cringe. Still do. Didn't find her awkwardness charming like most people did.

11 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

and also had a good lip sync

? :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

? :bibliahh:

I didn't say it was great, it was enter-taint-ing :gaycat1:

aubrey-plaza-parksandrec.gif

Edited by KaledKalil

10 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

I don't think it's going to be double characters. I think they will do two sets of 7 queens. It makes more sense.

Mmh you're probably right. They still won't get enough airtime though and that's infuriating! :angry:

Wait, does this mean that the Pit Stop episodes will be longer than the actual episodes? :skull:

How was Jax not in the bottom? Her runway was atrocious and I literally forgot she was there in the challenge. Also the fact she royally ****** up her group.

They were a bit too harsh on Amethyst this week, I thought her runway look was cute.

Sugar carried her team and I felt so bad for her when Jax cut her off in the work room.

Bottom should’ve been Jax and Poppy.

• ATRL Moderator

i didn't mind the episode length other than the runway feeling slightly too short?

sasha wiped the floor with everyone else the other week. most queens, except the tops and sugar, kinda faded at best

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.