RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Acting challenges are the worst, I literally ******* hate them :bibliahh:

Also, Amethyst should've went home last week because 2 weeks in a row of flopping when I feel like Irene had much more to deliver and just had a rough talent show...

Womp.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Snatch game already. Good luck aura cause i know she isnt going to do well. She struggled when she was practicing. 😭😭 

Also EsTitties runway was disgusting and should have been an instant DQ from the competition...

Sasha's runway and Luxx's runway were my favorites.

• ATRL Moderator

Should have been a double elimination with Irene coming back next week like they did in S8

Poppy SUCKED in that lipsync. Wtf was that :deadbanana:

Excited for Snatch game. Loosey as Joan rivers gagged me and Marcia as Tim gunn looked cute too :jonny: but with this editing it might be a mess 

Amethyst being in the bottom 2 weeks in a row just makes me wish that Irene had stayed :sad:

Mistress getting a Bianca-esque shady but a heart of gold edit in Untucked IKTR :jonny4: 

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Should have been a double elimination with Irene coming back next week like they did in S8

tea

poppy's lipsync was a f**king kii :bibliahh: but she went too far, so amethyst staying despite the floppage is understandable

preview for next ep has me hyped!! lots of potentially great snatch game characters :duca: and i feel like i saw someone referencing gaga's 2009 vma performance look in the runway shot?? 

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Honestly.

Amethyst surviving again :clap3: 

Loosey deserved the win but I see her slaying snatch game anyway 

That was rough, the challenge was a mess and the episode felt SOOOO rushed :rip:

Sasha winning practically by default cause the rest besides Lucy were just not it :penguin:

Sugar carrying team 3 on her back cause she was the only one speaking while the others just made noises :chick2:

Amethyst being the lip sync assassin so far :deadbanana2:

Next week is the snatch game and if it is edited like this, another mess incoming 

:giraffe:

Still fuming over Todrick Hall and his new show making the episodes shorter now. Everything feels rushed. 

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't mind the shorter episodes :dancehall:

Princess Poopy is kinda cute out of drag. 

• ATRL Moderator

I wish the episodes now until the top 10 were 90 minutes, then after that go down to 60 minutes.  There is just too many queens at the moment, but I also hate how bloated some of the last episodes are in past seasons

MTV really made a big mistake to shorten Drag Race to 40 minutes instead of the usual 60 minutes we've had these past few years. The shorter runtime for this episode was really obvious. 

poppy in untucked saying she was fine with potentially going home bc she was thinking about quitting drag anyway :redface:

Mistress is the star this season. The way untucked would be awful without her 

Am I the only one who enjoyed this episode? Sasha’s commercial was great and she was obviously the winner for me, I could have also given it to Luxx tho. Jax should have lip synced with Amethyst safe 

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I wish the episodes now until the top 10 were 90 minutes, then after that go down to 60 minutes.  There is just too many queens at the moment, but I also hate how bloated some of the last episodes are in past seasons

I think this was a major issue as to why people found the last few seasons boring. None of them had the ICONIC, HUGE, ENTERTAINING personalities the earlier seasons have, so to fill 90 minute time slots just made the episodes DRAG which in turn made them subpar.

This season actually seems to have bigger personalities than normal and seems like a return to form in a sense, but I'm not sure how 90 minutes would go with these queens.

(also sidenote, my ass would have had no idea who Maren Morris was if she walked back stage :toofunny2: )

Yeah they gave Sasha a push with this win cause Luxx looked better on the runway and was funny in the challenge. Luxx should definitely have received the win this week idc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.