RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Trixie and Monet are my favorite Pit Stop hosts. They can just click with anyone and bring good banter every time. 

Yeah, and they have a good catch for the things that are adjacent to Drag Race, like the Puerto Vallarta stuff, the doors that they opened and so on. :rip: Bob is great as well, but AS7 with Bob was not that good. 

My top 4 right now is Sasha, Robin, Princess Poppy (even tho no one cares for her :deadbanana2:) and Anetra. I would like to see Mistress, Spice and Luxx to go far, so maybe this is the top 7.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

yall are so annoying. how do you guys navigate real life?

The ballroom scene sounds annoying af tbh. And how long has Aja been there? 3 years? I have to laugh.

Aja should worry about her latest TV appearance being removed forever from the internet by HBO Max :mandown:

What was the critique for Anetra? 

Also I can only speak for my local ballroom scene but they can be very toxic. I understand all the history and dynamics that have led to this but they definitely aren't the nicest, friendliest, accepting group of people I know. 

28 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

The ballroom scene sounds annoying af tbh. And how long has Aja been there? 3 years? I have to laugh.

that’s the part that makes me giggle … she got there a couple seconds ago and now she’s the literal gatekeeper of ballroom ?? hmm

10 minutes ago, CroNich said:

What was the critique for Anetra? 

Also I can only speak for my local ballroom scene but they can be very toxic. I understand all the history and dynamics that have led to this but they definitely aren't the nicest, friendliest, accepting group of people I know. 

Aja said that her vogue wasn’t good (but the rest of the performance was). She didn’t elaborate how or why it wasn’t good except posting a video of a duckwalk. 

I’m torn on this because I do get the need to gatekeep aspects of ballroom culture considering how often it’s appropriated but also Anetra wasn’t being disrespectful in her performance. I’m not sure what conversation Aja was hoping to create with her.

2 minutes ago, qurl said:

that’s the part that makes me giggle … she got there a couple seconds ago and now she’s the literal gatekeeper of ballroom ?? hmm

It is interesting to note that Aja vogued on AS3 prior to her own induction to the ballroom scene. I wonder if she regrets or critiques her technique now. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, GlamourCadaver said:

White queens do not need you to make sure one particular member has something nice to say about them when white twinks have riders far and wide. There’s a frightening amount of users threatened by one who doesn’t overtly praise white queens daily. :laugh:  

I don’t understand why Twitter is up in arms about this criticism of Marcia’s makeup.  You can’t be a drag queen on the biggest platform in the world with just mascara and lip tint :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

Aja’s only being brave because Leoimy mentioned something about the noguing.  Leoimy is obviously an icon but Aja not so much. 

The first two episodes of Fashion Photo Review have been really refreshing! Raja and Raven did not hold back with their critiques!

3 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

The first two episodes of Fashion Photo Review have been really refreshing! Raja and Raven did not hold back with their critiques!

They either told Raja to stop smoking before they film, or they told them to be a little harder :deadbanana2: cause I was shocked they actually gave constructive criticism. Usually is Raja being high AF and easy to please while Raven is there phoning it in to collect a check lmao

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

This ***** is so ******* embarrassing :rip: she will always be a miserable being with no identity and I love that for her

https://twitter.com/ajaoxum/status/1613330792838578177?s=20&t=-4eV4S78e_paQ2v

Aja who at multiple points QUIT DRAG because of online criticism can't understand why Mother Anetra unfollowed ha? 

27c945a0f5bcca506cd14bda25c94c4a338a62cc

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

This ***** is so ******* embarrassing :rip: she will always be a miserable being with no identity and I love that for her

Aja is serving the pick me student in school who's always up the teachers ass and snitches on everyone to get acknowledgement/feel superior. At the end of the day, she's barely been in the scene so idk why she's acting like Leiomy saying something gives her the go ahead to interject and rain on a newly cast queen's parade :deadbanana2: Leiomy can critique bc she's Leiomy, Aja not so much.

Not to mention her performance skills, if Legendary is anything to go by, have gotten worse so she shouldn't be speaking on anything performance related, let alone cause discourse over Anetra's :coffee:

35 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Aja is serving the pick me student in school who's always up the teachers ass and snitches on everyone to get acknowledgement/feel superior. At the end of the day, she's barely been in the scene so idk why she's acting like Leiomy saying something gives her the go ahead to interject and rain on a newly cast queen's parade :deadbanana2: Leiomy can critique bc she's Leiomy, Aja not so much.

Not to mention her performance skills, if Legendary is anything to go by, have gotten worse so she shouldn't be speaking on anything performance related, let alone cause discourse over Anetra's :coffee:

She literally has NEVER delivered the ballroom serve she thinks she has. She's so pathetic :lmao:

zwjnucjcjjba1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=0b6f45a457c1ed418a9865371cfe4c67747443f5

Aja being annoying? Shocking. 

On one hand, I do think the survival of ballroom culture does require gatekeeping to maintain its prestige. It represents a rich history and legacy that needs to be protected. I don't think Aja, someone who's been doing this for three years, should have that right though. 

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Aja the original reference queen? The one who I pointed out years ago as a clone of queens from  yesteryear. Aja who has no original thought or concept and is the epitome of copy and paste. Aja gatekeeping the ball scene is further proof she is just miserable and jealous and desperate to be seen as the staple doll of the ball scene or whatever.   Groundbreaking. Anetra blocking Aja only makes me like her more. :clap3:

Edited by manwhore

Poppy's been giving me UK queen that overstays her welcome vibes. Like Sister Sister. 

Wiiliam and Alaska stanning so hard for their good friend Salina Estitties rubs me the wrong way. (Race chaser review) I would love to know if they were bffs before or after they saw Estitties hanging out with Frankie Grande.  If you get my drift. 

Mother Anetra has now passed Sasha Colby in followers and Sasha started 50k ahead of her

She's gained 143k since the cast ruveal 

0fd9ecc5f25b9e01aa888721156be4a146877609

When the cast was revealed, she was the 14th most followed queen

Now she's the 3rd, only behind the twins

27c945a0f5bcca506cd14bda25c94c4a338a62cc

Anetra's meteoric rise is really something. No one expected that from her, she was flying under the radar. She's proof that showing up and just being yourself will get you further than being a try-hard. 

This will become a real competition once Amethyst, Robin, Aura and Poppy are GONE. 

i think Aja legit participated in ballroom scene before she even started drag. the past 3 years was her returning to it after joining the haus of labeija. 

I still think she's bitter however and the supposedly more "authentic" duckwalk she showcased on her instagram looked like **** and not one iota better than Anetra's. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.