RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Cute influencer but can she even be classed as a drag performer? :rip: She was very likeable but should never have been cast

Tea. Plus according to that scandal during roe v wade, the good sis isn't very bright :skull:

13 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Angie flopping the season but she was high and winning every episode for the entire first half while Camden was still touting the line between filler queen and finalist? :deadbanana2:

Black Peppa teas 

Yall still pushing that bully K*rnbread :skull:

Are we allowed to talk about Canada vs the world in here? 

bc I’m lol’ing so hard at the judges basically calling out silky as not funny just loud which has been literally every time I’ve seen her on screen. 

Not people already shitting on S14, when the new season is right upon us, y'all started earlier this year. Lol

To me the winner never defines the season. S13 was dreadful and we ended up getting one of the best winners. S14 had a great cast, good drama and good challenges. The win of Willow Pill won't change that, she did well during the show and that's what matters to me. :clap3:

48 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Not people already shitting on S14, when the new season is right upon us, y'all started earlier this year. Lol

To me the winner never defines the season. S13 was dreadful and we ended up getting one of the best winners. S14 had a great cast, good drama and good challenges. The win of Willow Pill won't change that, she did well during the show and that's what matters to me. :clap3:

Tea.

That's not how we should view a season as a whole. IMO the criteria for define a good season must be balanced between challenges, drama, personalities, lip syncs... 

Not COSTCO having "winner looks" :redface: good lord not with those buy 1 get 7 lingerie + corset combination she pushed all season long :redface:

5 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Are we allowed to talk about Canada vs the world in here? 

bc I’m lol’ing so hard at the judges basically calling out silky as not funny just loud which has been literally every time I’ve seen her on screen. 

We got a thread for Canada vs The World :eli:

2 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Not COSTCO having "winner looks" :redface: good lord not with those buy 1 get 7 lingerie + corset combination she pushed all season long :redface:

Tell 'em sis :giraffe:

12 hours ago, P.O.P said:

I was referring to her looks off the show which are far superior to Hagden’s crunch wrap supreme aesthetic :redface: 

12 hours ago, Riot said:

Jasmine is the real star of s14

On 12/1/2022 at 1:33 PM, Alyssa Edwards said:

We'll give the 3rd spot to C.U.N.T beauty icon Jasmine Kennedie or the people's princess Angeria Paris VanMicheals.

Angeria Paris VanMicheals & Jasmine Kennedie Lip Sync To J.Lo ? RuPaul's  Drag Race Season 14 - YouTube

Let them know :giraffe:

Daya and Jasmine will eat up a future AS season. 

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

in hindsight daya should've received payola and won s14

She didn't even need the payola she should have just won. She was my 2nd choice to willow. 

• ATRL Moderator
38 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

She didn't even need the payola she should have just won. She was my 2nd choice to willow. 

low (maddy bottom)-high-safe-safe-high-high-win-safe-btm7-high-low-win

a winner :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
On 12/1/2022 at 9:02 PM, publikcitizen said:

I really hope we don't have a double premiere again. I missed having all of the queens together in the first episode.

I'm fine with having them all together... if they only cast 10 girls :gayriahcat1:

Honestly, I want smaller casts, shorter seasons, and a final 3 instead of 4 (or 5). The show has become so bloated :chick2:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

I'm fine with having them all together... if they only cast 10 girls :gayriahcat1:

Honestly, I want smaller casts, shorter seasons, and a final 3 instead of 4 (or 5). The show has become so bloated :chick2:

Blame that on VH1. They’re the one the order the number of episodes and the producers have no choice but to do it. 

I remember thinking that I knew for a fact Bosco, Willow, Kornbread and Angie were top 4 so I just kept expecting Daya to go home week after week and it never happened :rip: 

You see me stomp the floor, left to right
Walk the runway with my heels sky high
Now take the picture, catch the light
Clawed my way to the top, now I’m taking what’s mine
So I strut to the beat, and even if I fall
I shove a safety pin through it and I stand real tall
Yeah, the mug is stamped and my waist is thinner
So you Betty be ready cause I’ve always been a winner

Drag Race Model GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I'm confused why some of you think the problem with season 14 was the cast. The problem was production squeezing too many episodes out of too few queens. Season 14 had a great cast. I actually think they could pull an AS2 type of deal by recasting a bunch of the season 14 girls on an All Stars season together with a few girls from other seasons. And I think it would be great.

For example they could cast:

Daya

Jasmine

Bosco

Angeria

Camden

Deja Skye

And then just sprinkle in whatever other girls from other seasons to fill it out. That's already a stacked cast. And if they could get Crystal on with Daya, that would really be the stunt.

Hell girl bring in Hannah Conda from DRDU2. I heard we're shipping girls for All Stars seasons now.

Edited by Solaris

15 hours ago, Solaris said:

Daya

Jasmine

Bosco

Angeria

Camden

Deja Skye

Totally agree with everything you said, and I'm a 100% sure that one of these queens you listed is a future All Stars winner.

On 12/3/2022 at 12:45 PM, Unoriginal said:

in hindsight daya should've received payola and won s14

Agreed. She should've won even with the track record she got, the good sis came prepared. I also feel like she had the strongest runway package of her season (along with Angeria) and her finale performance and outfit were amazing.

16 hours ago, Life Savers said:

You see me stomp the floor, left to right
Walk the runway with my heels sky high
Now take the picture, catch the light
Clawed my way to the top, now I’m taking what’s mine
So I strut to the beat, and even if I fall
I shove a safety pin through it and I stand real tall
Yeah, the mug is stamped and my waist is thinner
So you Betty be ready cause I’ve always been a winner

Drag Race Model GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

She ate and left no crumbs with that verse, yup :turkey:

3 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Totally agree with everything you said, and I'm a 100% sure that one of these queens you listed is a future All Stars winner.

I could see it for Bosco or Angeria

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.