RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

USvTW cast I’d like to see

• Detox
  • Alyssa Edwards
  • Tatiana
  • Tia Kofi 
  • A’Whora
  • Bimini
  • Shangela
  • Asia O’Hara
  • Scarlet Bobo
  • Brooke Lynn Heights
  • Art Symone

Havent watched the non English seasons so I can’t really speak to those contestants. 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Shangela SLAYING on DWTS and making it to the finale :jonnycat: I'm pretty sure we're gonna get another drag queen on a future season. Maybe Alyssa? I love her, but can't see Laganja lasting very long if she went on nnnn.

On 11/11/2022 at 1:57 PM, loveisdead9582 said:

USvTW cast I’d like to see

• Detox
  • Alyssa Edwards
  • Tatiana
  • Tia Kofi 
  • A’Whora
  • Bimini
  • Shangela
  • Asia O’Hara
  • Scarlet Bobo
  • Brooke Lynn Heights
  • Art Symone

Havent watched the non English seasons so I can’t really speak to those contestants. 

This would be a dream come true season! :wanda:

Congrats to Jinkx for actual achievements (judging CDR / having podcast / YouTube show DO NOT count) 

4 hours ago, Melquiades said:

Congrats to Jinkx for actual achievements (judging CDR / having podcast / YouTube show DO NOT count) 

Poor monet :sad:

17 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

booked and busy! :jonny4:

She's a great it for this :clap3:

On 10/25/2022 at 8:13 AM, GotMyBlueprint said:

2sab0jcgwkd71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

omg.. highkey the best look I've seen in all of Drag Race :worship2:

I didn't watch the entire season, but how the **** did Carmen's basic ass win when this Goddess was around? :biblionny:

Don’t even get me started on this icon who the other ******* came for non stop but honestly couldn’t hold a candle to her drag 

10 hours ago, Bimbo said:

RuPaul will pay in hell for ******* drag up like this

And not him being the in top 6. :rip: The mess of it all.

Gioffrè is a messy icon, leave her alone! :fish2:

Y'all better stan the true queen of Italia S2, Nehellenia. Aura is super cute too, but she needs to step it up on the runway.

Is Italia super messy? First that girl winning with no wins (she’s gorgeous tho so I understood and supported it without watching the season :bird:) and now this Joey Jay but worse gay. It’s giving me España messiness teas but without the talent.

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Is Italia super messy? First that girl winning with no wins (she’s gorgeous tho so I understood and supported it without watching the season :bird:) and now this Joey Jay but worse gay. It’s giving me España messiness teas but without the talent.

It's messy, but an entertaining mess. If you have some time, I suggest watching it for that alone (plus some contestants are very fierce). And speaking of España, Supremme will be the guest judge of this week's episode!

Not again, I think I saw like some allegations like this on r/RPDRDRAMA years ago. :deadbanana4: 

Yea hasn’t the shangela stuff been around?

Also 

she looks so good but it’s sadly it’s surgery at the expense of her boy looks lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

9 hours ago, aayAlex said:

I'll never get posting to social media and not.. idk.. calling the authorities?

7 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

Not again, I think I saw like some allegations like this on r/RPDRDRAMA years ago. :deadbanana4: 

At least two accusations like this have popped up on Reddit, same cases of her getting someone drunk, bringing them to her room and then taking advantage when they weren’t conscious. Both deleted after they got blowback for bringing it up.

A member on this very site made similar claims about Shangela being sexually aggressive with them when drunk a few years ago.

A member of the local drag scene where I live said something about her being very uncool and inappropriate backstage when she performed here a few years ago, but they didn’t want to go into detail about it.

All just vague accounts until now, but I think we all knew it was a matter of time before somebody really came forward about it. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. This really needs to be taken seriously and acknowledged. She’s a ******* predator.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.