RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Hugáceo and was rooting for her but Carmen ate every challenge despite being a fashion queen

Hugáceo struggled in everything except fashion, although would have made a better finalist than Killer :katie:

19 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

2sab0jcgwkd71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

omg.. highkey the best look I've seen in all of Drag Race :worship2:

I didn't watch the entire season, but how the **** did Carmen's basic ass win when this Goddess was around? :biblionny:

You better continue your worst takes of Drag Race reign :clap3:

21 minutes ago, Bimbo said:
21 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

You better continue your worst takes of Drag Race reign :clap3:

I don't know why this text box won't let me delete the double quote :jonny3:

---

I only saw a few episodes, but she seemed nothing special, Inti, Hugo and THEE Macarena outsold before I gave up on watching it tbh :dancehall:

Why are we not talking about Kornbread booking Savage X Fenty?! And none for Kerri, Bosco or Willow :clap3:

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Why are we not talking about Kornbread booking Savage X Fenty?! And none for Kerri, Bosco or Willow :clap3:

the true winner of S14 :clap3:

17 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Carmen is very fierce but let's not act like her drag style is anything but basic :rip: cookie cutter drag done well is still basic

At least she makes her own looks and manages to still look as stunning as the girls who just purchase from designers

Dovima is also stunning but nowhere near half as impressive as Carmen for that reason alone
--

Hmm, I was told S14 had no good lipsyncs and I kind of fell for that propaganda until seeing this video. There were numerous solid lipsyncs + they didn't even include Deja vs Daya or June vs Orion, both of which were also pretty good. I feel like lowkey the issue with S14 was more based around song choices than the lipsyncs that were delivered tbh.

Jasmine ate every lipsync she was in, I was always gagged when you **** would say S14 had no good lipsyncs 

It's so funny to think that they TRIED to make Jasmine the villain at the beginning of season 14 but the GP said NO and they had to switch to Daya and turn her frustrations to bitterness

:giraffe:

20 hours ago, genetic fail said:

that's actually iconic! Was definitely expecting Bosco to be on too though

Edit: Or Monet

Edited by Nikko

Alexis Mateo proves oncea again in Yuhua's last video that she is one of the most charismatic queens ever existed.

15 hours ago, LastKiss said:

It's so funny to think that they TRIED to make Jasmine the villain at the beginning of season 14 but the GP said NO and they had to switch to Daya and turn her frustrations to bitterness

:giraffe:

Jasmine and Kornbread, actually. The way poor Daya had to take over the role of the villain (and did it flawlessly, by the way) just to give us good TV and to not get eliminated a second time, we love a martyr :clap3:

Random thought: AS6: the Super Bowl half time show challenge - TKB and Jan should have been a double win and they should have lip synced against one another for the prize money. They both killed it. Yes - I know a lot of people hate on Jan (I definitely get why) but her Gaga was on point. TKB killing Beyoncé wasn’t exactly a shock, but she ******* slayed. AS6 was full of… interesting choices. 

It seems like Drag Race Brazil will start being recorded around mid November. The names that are being said for host/judges are Grag queen, Silvero Pereira and Michelly X. 

If Michelly is really involved with this... :WAP: The beauty, the fashion. https://www.instagram.com/michellyx/

• ATRL Moderator

jan shouldn't even have been high for the superbowl rusical :gaycat4: tkb, kylie, and pandora all did better

saw alaskas show last night, it was incredible. if you have the chance to see it, you definitely should! she served it 

The Sibling Rivalry patreon became kinda crunchy again, had to unsub for a bit cause it isn't worth it rn :sad:

53 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The Sibling Rivalry patreon became kinda crunchy again, had to unsub for a bit cause it isn't worth it rn :sad:

i've been thinking this too :chick3: the uploads were a little scattered when they were touring, monet lowkey feels a little low energy recently, and watchery has seemingly disappeared even tho they affirmed we would still get the season done besides the reunion. hopefully it picks up steam again soon :dancehall:

11 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

jan shouldn't even have been high for the superbowl rusical :gaycat4: tkb, kylie, and pandora all did better

:deadbanana2:

delusion…. Convince yourself 

Edited by CroNich

SR Patreon is still as it always has been to me? I was actually surprised they were able to keep uploading so much despite being in the middle of a tour/their second leg. 

26 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

i've been thinking this too :chick3: the uploads were a little scattered when they were touring, monet lowkey feels a little low energy recently, and watchery has seemingly disappeared even tho they affirmed we would still get the season done besides the reunion. hopefully it picks up steam again soon :dancehall:

I actually thought if anyone was acting differently lately, it was Bob. The Patreons calling out how dead Bob was while Monet talked about meeting her idol SZA :skull: I’m glad Bob saw those cause I totally thought the same thing watching the podcast. I remember when Bob met Madonna, Monet was way more supportive/joking with Bob, but Bob was looked like he was just over Monet’s story for some reason.

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

SR Patreon is still as it always has been to me? I was actually surprised they were able to keep uploading so much despite being in the middle of a tour/their second leg. 

I actually thought if anyone was acting differently lately, it was Bob. The Patreons calling out how dead Bob was while Monet talked about meeting her idol SZA :skull: I’m glad Bob saw those cause I totally thought the same thing watching the podcast. I remember when Bob met Madonna, Monet was way more supportive/joking with Bob, but Bob was looked like he was just over Monet’s story for some reason.

Omg mte I actually felt sad for Monet :rip:  how come I was gagging at home and Bob can’t even pretend to be interested in her best friend meeting an idol :rip: 

9 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Omg mte I actually felt sad for Monet :rip:  how come I was gagging at home and Bob can’t even pretend to be interested in her best friend meeting an idol :rip: 

No literally :rip: I gasped and clapped when Monet said SZA said she was a huge fan of hers, but Bob didn’t even react at all, and basically kept trying to move the podcast along :rip: 

I'm thinking of unsubscribing as well for a while.. I legit think Bob is going through something or he's just very mad that Monet has had a great year. He cannot even get himself to pretend he's joyous around her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.