RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Monet haters losing it still :jonnycat:

who even thinks about Kameron, let alone this much :rip: 

Shangela being talented? What else is new :jonny5:

I still think DWTS is soccer mom'd but I might have to tune in to support my girl.

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Not Sorry Not Sorry vibes :rip: brooklynn and yvie sweeties

that lipsync is atrocious. Kween is my fave from Down Under and I wouldn’t have been opposed to a double sashay 

The Beginning is more fun to rewatch than Sorry Not Sorry to be honest, a bit of chaos never hurt anyone.  It gave me more Cover Girl vibes than anything 

Kameron actually ate the final lip sync harder than Aquaria and Eureka but ofc they were not gonna crown her

On 9/18/2022 at 10:56 PM, khalyan said:

The way Australia served us one of the funniest lip syncs recently I still watch this all the time :lmao: 

this is pure CHAOS :bibliahh:

i need them to start booking guest judges that are worthy of the almost 15 years this show has been airing …. like it’s won emmys every year , drag has never been more popular tho it’s prolly starting to decline and be seen as “cringey” or w/e, and the guest judges in the first half of the season are eons more iconic than the loser nobodies they book on the current seasons today … even all stars , i mean …. no offense , she would have made for a good guest judge on a normal season but they booked Tove Lo for their all winners mega all stars season ??? what are they thinking

3 hours ago, qurl said:

i need them to start booking guest judges that are worthy of the almost 15 years this show has been airing …. like it’s won emmys every year , drag has never been more popular tho it’s prolly starting to decline and be seen as “cringey” or w/e, and the guest judges in the first half of the season are eons more iconic than the loser nobodies they book on the current seasons today … even all stars , i mean …. no offense , she would have made for a good guest judge on a normal season but they booked Tove Lo for their all winners mega all stars season ??? what are they thinking

all this essay and u used it to come for tove when there are dozens of flops that judged on this show... choices

At least there are one or two A-listers per season now compared to the past when all the guest judges were has-beens or Ru's irrelevant friends :skull:

2 hours ago, Morissette said:

At least there are one or two A-listers per season now compared to the past when all the guest judges were has-beens or Ru's irrelevant friends :skull:

The queens on season 2 and 3 having to fake being excited when Ru would announce that weeks Z-lister :rip:

Edited by HotFriedChicken

I am fine with Z listers being guest judges as long as they bring in an A LIST celebrity for the first episode. Lizzo is not enough. I need Rih, Ariana, Dua, Lil Nas, Billie, Olivia, Taylor, literally anyone who the GP would also know. 

Although some of these international seasons are cannibalizing potential picks. Like the UK could have girls like Marina, Charli, Dua, Adele, FKA Twigs, etc and I doubt they’d want to show up again to the US/UK version for a second appearance. I don’t think Canada has really had a super relevant judge yet though, but still.

8 hours ago, Morissette said:

I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but who of the guest judges we've had do you consider an A-lister 

Edited by Nikko

1 hour ago, Nikko said:

I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but who of the guest judges we've had do you consider an A-lister 

Naomi Campbell, Ariana Grande, Gaga, Nicki, etc. 

Why are people bothered by d-list guest judges? To me it's more about personality and bringing actually something to the table than being an a-list celebrity who says 5 words and adds nothing. :rip: at least some of those z-list actually cares about being there.

I think it's way more cringe when they have a-list for those video calls, like Scarlett Johansson and JLo did recently... So unnecessary.

• ATRL Moderator

The way Drag Race started was having non-A list celebrities that are big to the gay community.  Same with the lip sync songs, I don't care if it's a #1 hit I just want to know that all the gays appreciate the songs they lip sync too.

We do not need Uptown Funk, Good 4 U, Exs and Ohs, BOSS, or other songs that the gays don't use.

We do not need Tom Green, Todrick Hall, Madison Beer, Winnie Harlow, Tony Hale, Adam Rippon, or other celebs that the gays don't use.

This convo also boils down to whether or not there is a standard booking fee for the guest judges or if they have to pay more for people like Nicki and Camron Diaz. If that’s the case, they most definitely can be using that budget else where lol, book Tove Lo all season. 

If they are A listers or Z listers don't matter as long as they have the PERSONALITY to carry the critics section of the show in a nice way. If they banter with Ru and actually show appreciation for being there is the important thing 

On 9/15/2022 at 6:04 AM, manwhore said:

I just need Nina back on TV. She's so criminally underrated and misunderstood. I love  how she is unfiltered. 

How you go from praising the famously problematic Nina Bonina "Woe is me" Brown in a post to follow it up DIRECTLY with almost calling for Katya's cancellation for racist reasons ?

Nina was JUST recently implying (more than once) that Yvie was inventing her sickness for pity and sympathy but let's go in on the very dangerous to the black community... Drag Queen Katya instead, i guess ????

There's nothing misunderstood about Nina.

I was always kikiing at your unnecessary breakdowns every week but this take.... girl :biblio:

3 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

How you go from praising the famously problematic Nina Bonina "Woe is me" Brown in a post to follow it up DIRECTLY with almost calling for Katya's cancellation for racist reasons ?

Nina was JUST recently implying (more than once) that Yvie was inventing her sickness for pity and sympathy but let's go in on the very dangerous to the black community... Drag Queen Katya instead, i guess ????

There's nothing misunderstood about Nina.

I was always kikiing at your unnecessary breakdowns every week but this take.... girl :biblio:

+ Tyra Sanchez and she needs to be uplifted for the boss she is. Give her her flowers OK?  Thanks. 

The issue is certain fan fave white queens aren't  ever canceled while black queens always are, fan fave or not.  I didn't say Katya was a racist btw, others did. I just pointed out how unaware she is with her borderline racist remarks everytime she speaks to black people, and how it is a  constant thing with her.  She like just talks about sex bbcs and booty. She even code switches. Yikes. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.