RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Tyra actually came back? :jonny3:

To drag yes but not the franchise. She's doing Only fans 50 dollars but she deserves her flowers  and no hate yall.  Stop being weak  sauce kiddos. 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, manwhore said:

os9pdlh6qjn91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

They all look so  bad. Ouch. Despite how you feel about them, Kennedy and jorgegous were hands down the best dressed from the bunch. Angeria would've looked great without the yellow wig. Personally I'm over colored wigs. over it. It works sometimes but it can be overkill. The lady in green though.  ?

I will never understand how anyone thinks he  is trade. His face has always served botched. Are those fillers?   Like his cheekbones serving Kimora Blac but on Kimora they look fine. 

anyone notice how Ru didn't sit with any of the girls this year?

56 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

anyone notice how Ru didn't sit with any of the girls this year?

Why did I holler? :eatpopcorn::bibliahh:she was prob fuming. 

On 9/16/2022 at 1:18 AM, Nikko said:

I'll never get over the fact that Yvie and Viv won this. They were not even the best of their group whilst Shea and Monet embodied 2000s. I guess the top4 was the correct one after all

Yvie was just not good in this challenge and the look was UGLY. Viv I can kinda see but yeh Monet and Shea should’ve been the top 2.

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

darienne is sooooo funny and quick omg :deadbanana2:

She’s a ******* legend. Dela’s ender :heart:

On 9/15/2022 at 2:03 PM, manwhore said:

os9pdlh6qjn91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

They all look so  bad. Ouch. Despite how you feel about them, Kennedy and jorgegous were hands down the best dressed from the bunch. Angeria would've looked great without the yellow wig. Personally I'm over colored wigs. over it. It works sometimes but it can be overkill. The lady in green though.  ?

I will never understand how anyone thinks he  is trade. His face has always served botched. Are those fillers?   Like his cheekbones serving Kimora Blac but on Kimora they look fine. 

Deja ate the other girls up. That’s the best Deja has ever looked.

This photo also doesn’t do June’s look justice. June has also been showing her fellow castmates out for the most part since S14 finished airing. 

I agree besides those 2, though. Angeria’s look had so much potential but Angeria makes some questionable color choices with her outfits. :rip: I still remember that neon green look she wore on the runway.

On 9/15/2022 at 11:18 AM, Nikko said:

I'll never get over the fact that Yvie and Viv won this. They were not even the best of their group whilst Shea and Monet embodied 2000s. I guess the top4 was the correct one after all

Shea was amazing but Monet sounded like she had a cold and looked a mess. Shea and Raja (yes Raja) should have won this. They gave the most 2000s to me.

1 minute ago, rihannafan said:

Shea was amazing but Monet sounded like she had a cold and looked a mess. Shea and Raja (yes Raja) should have won this. They gave the most 2000s to me.

Raja didn't know 80% of her lyrics, though. Plus, the editors were working full time to cut her out of the choreography.

44 minutes ago, Nikko said:

Raja didn't know 80% of her lyrics, though. Plus, the editors were working full time to cut her out of the choreography.

Eh most popstars don't even dance and she actually did do most of it (not like it was challenging). 

The way she got ROBBED of a win in this week’s episode… :fish2:

I need her to audition for S16 and snatch that crown if she loses Secret Celebrity.

When is Secret Nightmare Race gonna be over? Literally no one cares. 

• ATRL Moderator

Hii DM me if interested in playing a drag race game on discord with some other atrlers. It's similar to the drag race games on atrl but a lot more chill. First challenge will be up tomorrow. 

remymaw-nickiminaj.gif

• ATRL Moderator

The way Australia served us one of the funniest lip syncs recently I still watch this all the time :lmao: 

On 9/14/2022 at 9:15 AM, TheOnlyOne said:

Talent

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Daily reminder that THEE Symone has done more in the past week than your current reigning has since she's been crowned.

In the past 6 days alone...

jRdZcIj.png

Symone attended the premiere of Hilary Clinton's Gutsy documentary, which she also stars in alongside Kim Kardashian, Megan thee Stallion, Wanda Sykes, etc.

FF7fNFa.png8S2mxEP.png

Performed with Grace motherf*cking Jones as her special guest

wATfwEB.png

Attends Anna Wintour's Vogue World 2022

mo9FdEZ.png

Front Row at New York Fashion Week

P73vlpG.png

Walks the Runway for Luar at New York Fashion Week

DP69LHU.png

NYFW After Party with fellow A-lister and celebrity peer Madonna

Meanwhile Sleeping Pill has....looked bad at the Emmy's and represented the first season in FIVE whole years to LOSE

os9pdlh6qjn91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=1562b6cd23d5629407ab309234c0028987ed50fd

Some queens are just built different I fear

this was such an iconic moment for our queen

8 hours ago, SixWholeYears said:

Is Gottmik talking about Elliott with 2 t's micro aggressions in the beginning of the video :deadbanana2:

yes 100%. Kandy has spoken about Elliott calling Symone ghetto so it must be him

12 hours ago, khalyan said:

The way Australia served us one of the funniest lip syncs recently I still watch this all the time :lmao: 

Same! Big Sorry Not Sorry vibes with all those stunts, I love it :biggrin:

Not Sorry Not Sorry vibes :rip: brooklynn and yvie sweeties

that lipsync is atrocious. Kween is my fave from Down Under and I wouldn’t have been opposed to a double sashay 

Im high as a kite right now and let me show you how easy it is to make anyone a winner when you're truly that girl. Imagine Kameron and Aquaria made it to the finale lipsynch without aquaria and did a lipsynch holding a heavy set of weights that make her sweat so profusely that by the end of the song her muscles are obviously wet and sexy and she's dripping all over (her builder barbie aesthetic at work), but hold on, she's doing a motion that allows her to build. So around the middle mark she plays it slow like she's losing balance a bit, builds and then stands in tall form during the climax to maximum applause. Kameron is declared the winner of season 10 and Aquaria slays All Stars 4 with a vengeance and then slays All Winners as well in a world where Eureka won As6 and Kameron is there as the s10 winner. The timeline is cleansed, with piss, but it's better than Monet being there. 

There I said it.

Ha.

1-Barbell-Overhead-Shoulder-Press.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.