RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Bookmarking yalls comments for when Denali inevitably comes back as a lipsync assassin on a future All Stars season and serves yet another iconic lipsync

spacer.png

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

That being said, S13 kinda served in the lip sync department.

The finale begs to differ

Hephaestus

12 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

The finale begs to differ

Hephaestus

Nnnnn you're not wrong, but you know what I meant :toofunny2:

6 hours ago, Hurem said:

Still can’t get over Denali :jonny: 

The way queens in the back didn’t take their eyes off of her. A true ASSASSIN. Kahmora was lucky she had that dress so she can use it as an excuse. Denali would’ve wiped the floor with literally anyone.

The way she looked like ***** til the very end. Best elimination look ever?

That Denali lipsynch was everything, not everyday contrarian :rip: 

does anyone think bob and monet say the n word too much on sibling rivarly? it makes me uncomfortable

34 minutes ago, Ina Garten said:

does anyone think bob and monet say the n word too much on sibling rivarly? it makes me uncomfortable

Is that you Shangela? :thing: 

But in all honestly, I don’t think so, and when they do I don’t feel uncomfortable. It really isn’t that often and I mean… they are black so who cares. Why do you think it makes you uncomfortable? Genuine question, not looking to make you feel invalidated, just curious. 

So the Emmy Award-winning drag queens club includes:

- Delta Work

- Laila McQueen

- Raven

- RuPaul

This is truly the most bizarre group of queens ever

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

10 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Denali did good in that lipsync but an assassin she is not. Her other lipsyncs on the show range from downright awful to just ok.

delusion :rip: sis was wearing skates and a falling dress and still kept up with Lala.

Her only meh lip sync was Shackles.

The first episode of Secret Celebrity Drag Race was fun,  the stage looked incredible :clap3:

The way I was able to correctly identify 4 of the celebrities from guesses:

Spoiler

AJ McLean of the Backstreet Boys

Thom Felicia of Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

Mark Indelicato of Hacks and Ugly Betty

Loretta Devine even before she was eliminated

Love that the format is more like a regular Drag Race season mixed in with Queen Of The Universe. 

NOT Poppy Love winning when both Thirsty Von Trap and Chic-Li-Fay outshined her!

the only celebrity I know is Thirsty Von Trap. She was robbed too :thing:

Not the girls getting brave (and delusional) by TRYING to downplay Denali’s unmatched lip-sync TALENTS to fads like Lala Ri and snoozefests like Symone. :bibliahh:

Denali is a showstopper lipsyncer, the absolute precision she has in every single movement is outstanding. That IUSA lipsync is still the best one to a Britney song ever did on the show.

The way Ru tried to clock Electra Owl for forgetting the lyrics of the lip sync only for her to come with a savage read about Ru not doing her own hair and make up. She said "not on my watch"! :dies:

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

NOT Poppy Love winning when both Thirsty Von Trap and Chic-Li-Fay outshined her!

Came here to say this! Like, what the actual f*ck? :toofunny3:

Tina Burner walked so Poppy Love could run, apparently.

Chic-Li-Fay's performance, energy, look, make up and hair were incredible. You could've told me that's a real drag queen on the scene and I'd have believed it. You can tell she has experience in performance and lip syncing, if you know what I mean :eli:

Thirsty was really good too, that performance was on point and I also enjoyed Donna Bellissima's, very campy. I think Electra was the worst of the night, Fabulosity was completely fine.

23 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Wow. Not production making Utica out to be the bad guy, Chun-Li! 

Fashion Icon, Comedic Genius, Lip Sync Assassin and True Winner of S13 Utica Queen overcame regardless :clap3: 

I love going back and rewatching Jaida moments from All Stars. what a delight she was. love her so much.

The Essence of Everything :rainbow:

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Celebrity Drag Race looks EXPENSIVE

the stage, the werqroom, the songs :rip: where is that kind of budget for the main show?

• ATRL Moderator

Watching Celebrity Drag Race and of course most of the names are terrible (Milli von Sunshine should have been eliminated as soon as her name was announced) but I kind of love the name Jackie Would :toofunny3: Too bad her perf was so stiff. Speaking of stiff, I feel like the editing is a tad shady for showing Ru with a fake smile watching bad performers (like during Electra Owl's perf, for example). Judging was accurate. Tina Burner kind of turnt it :clap3:

On 8/6/2022 at 12:47 AM, Daniiel said:

s14 season finale worked so well cuz the rightful top 2 were announced with no smackdown shenanigans. It felt based on track record and just, at least. 

If it was based on track record Miss Wiwoww peel would not be top 2.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.