RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I can’t stand Yvie and still don’t think she’s winner material but she absolutely deserved the 50k in that smack down. :deadbanana: production couldn’t even let that go the way it deserved it was a fake title 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe Jinx did great in the challenges and is definitely a deserving winner but she absolutely lost ever lip sync the entire season but kept getting handed wins. Even when she was literally giving up mid performance and just being silly thinking she wouldn’t win. 

2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

Drag Race did a good job of choosing the correct winner but **** hit the fan after Season 10. Ironically, most of the undeserving winners are from All Stars.

• Trixie (AS3)
  • Monet (AS4)
  • Kylie (AS6)
  • Aquaria (S10)
  • Willow (S14)

I have never been a fan of the lip sync for the crown format so I would’ve chosen the following different winners:

S9 - Shea Couleé

S11 - Brooke Lynn Hytes

S14 - Angeria 

AS3 - Shangela

AS4 - Trinity (solo)

AS6 - Ra’jah O’Hara

Sasha did deserve her crown for her iconic stunt, but the other 5 were a mess. And I know my S11 opinion will be unpopular lolol

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

I fear a cancel Bob session in the next few years. She honestly seems like she has fine tuned the line between nasty/comedy in a way that has become overbearing.

Bob being the singular best queen the show has ever seen and getting cancelled for harmless jokes would be such a travesty :deadbanana2:Although I can see the sensitive fanbase getting their pitchforks ready if the slightest opportunity ever arose.

Brookie Lynn was so boring tbh, she sort just looks like a quick doodle of what someone would draw to try to explain to somewhat what a "drag queen" is.

If not Yvie, who could've reasonably won that season? I vaguely remember the cast, other than them two, Vanjie, Silky and Nina West :bibliahh:

Brookaka was nothing special looks wise, personality wise, all she did was ballet and suck Vanjie's dick? Camden out-tippy-toe'd  :sorry:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

Drag Race did a good job of choosing the correct winner but **** hit the fan after Season 10. Ironically, most of the undeserving winners are from All Stars.

• Trixie (AS3)
  • Monet (AS4)
  • Kylie (AS6)
  • Aquaria (S10)
  • Willow (S14)

What? Who should have won over Aquaria? :psyduck: Out of the top five even, Asia was the only other one I'd consider at the time, and obviously she disqualified herself at the end. Aquaria is actually one of the better winners imo.

But thinking of Kylie winning over Rajah really makes my stomach hurt :cries2:

I love Rajah more than anyone in AS6's top 4 by far, but Ginger was the only rightful winner from the 4, and anyone that says otherwise is ableist/heightist, but unironically :sorry:

5 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

What? Who should have won over Aquaria? :psyduck: Out of the top five even, Asia was the only other one I'd consider at the time, and obviously she disqualified herself at the end. Aquaria is actually one of the better winners imo.

But thinking of Kylie winning over Rajah really makes my stomach hurt :cries2:

I think they’re referencing the fact that Aquaria got washed by Eureka in their lipsync but they double shantay’d them lol

32 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I think they’re referencing the fact that Aquaria got washed by Eureka in their lipsync but they double shantay’d them lol

Exactly this. If you can bomb the lip-sync and still advance, why not rig it for someone more deserving (i.e., Asia)? Aquaria is lovely but beyond being a Gaga tribute act, she's pretty one-dimensional. Her looks are meh, she's not entertaining, and she has no talent (e.g., dancing, singing, acting).

1 hour ago, MusicTalker said:

I have never been a fan of the lip sync for the crown format so I would’ve chosen the following different winners:

S9 - Shea Couleé

S11 - Brooke Lynn Hytes

S14 - Angeria 

AS3 - Shangela

AS4 - Trinity (solo)

AS6 - Ra’jah O’Hara

Us having the same picks :jonny5:Taste. I'd also be happy with Kennedy winning AS3 because she's such an icon.

36 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I love Rajah more than anyone in AS6's top 4 by far, but Ginger was the only rightful winner from the 4, and anyone that says otherwise is ableist/heightist, but unironically :sorry:

Ginger was my personal pick for AS6 but Rajah ended up surprising me. Such a TALENT :jonny5:

S9 - Shea 

S10 - Aquaria 

S11 - Brooklyn 

S12 - Gigi 

S13 - Symone 

S14 - Willow 

Is who would have won if we didn’t have the LSFTC bs. 

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

This isn’t about Bob is it? :skull: I feel like Jaida always tweets some cryptic stuff

Why would it be? Bob has complimented Jaida countless times. We can probably make a 15min compilation video of Bob praising Jaida. I would actually say she loves her.

Bob drags Monet too in her reviews, so other queens and fans shouldn’t take anything so personally :skull:

47 minutes ago, FAN said:

S9 - Shea 

S10 - Aquaria 

S11 - Brooklyn 

S12 - Gigi 

S13 - Symone 

S14 - Willow 

Why do you say Willow over Camden or Bosco who both had 3 wins?

3 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I just rewatched and it really should've been a Trinity K. Bonet win.

Reminder that Raja is a lip sync assassin:

Raja 5/6

--barrier--

Denali 3/5

Kennedy 3/5

TKB 2/4

Laganja 2/3

Katya 1/6

Aja 1/3

Drag Queen Dancing GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

1 minute ago, Riot said:

Reminder that Raja is a lip sync assassin:

Raja 5/6

--barrier--

Denali 3/5

Kennedy 3/5

TKB 2/4

Laganja 2/3

Katya 1/6

Aja 1/3

Drag Queen Dancing GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I love raja but :bibliahh:

20 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Page 400

Show off your best looks ladies!

tumblr_static_6y2p3l0gnzks0c80cs4css0gs.

I'm here! Sorry I'm late, had to feel the fantasy teehee!

valentina-a.jpg

• ATRL Moderator

bob isn't getting cancelled :rip: and shea has every right to be bitter

wtf is jinkx doing with her leg in that gif :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, FAN said:

S12 - Gigi 

s12 was not lsftc and jaida won. wanting gigi to win does not mean she would have or did with the non-lsftc format s12 finale had

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Page 400

Let's get this party started

Screen-Shot-2018-03-29-at-10.59.55-PM.jp

Raja ate Yvie up btw, the correct choice was made :clap3:

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Page 400

Tanner Abel on Instagram: “Have you ever seen an alien? ?@sashavelour  wearing @diegomontoya3d for her @rupaulsdragrace season 10 finale look I  shot exclusively for…”

30 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Let's get this party started

Screen-Shot-2018-03-29-at-10.59.55-PM.jp

Good choice, but I'd have gone for this

as3-trixie-finale.gif

or this

as3-trixie-red-for-filth.gif

:gaycattel:

42 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Good choice, but I'd have gone for this

as3-trixie-finale.gif

or this

as3-trixie-red-for-filth.gif

:gaycattel:

Miss Mattel is a fashion queen confirmed :gaycattel:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.