RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

I can't be too mad at the top 2 because I laughed a lot at both Trinity and Jinkx, but it hurts my soul that Viv has been doing well all season basically and yet only has 2 stars to show for it :gaycat6: I hate Jinkx for blocking her :gaycat6: And the talent show preview shows Viv singing, so I highly doubt she'll win next week.

Also, Jinkx's lip sync made my stomach hurt :doc: And y'all think she's gonna win a lip sync lalaparuza?

Same, but Viv's own dumbass instigated everything with Jynx, so it's kind of all on her. They were sort of deserved, tbh.

The rigged morays this past episode, though... :gaycat6:

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Once more, perfection.

raja-all-glowed-up.gif

6 hours ago, Claymore said:

That face :jonny5:

raja-all-glowed-up.gif

We all praise Raja for her outfits, but THIS FACE! Jesus Christ, she’s otherwordly.

Jinkx's look was the best of the WHOLE SEASON. And her roast too. 

You can't deny it. Biggest legend of all time. :jonnycat:

Viv was robbed tho. So, so witty, smart, and funny. Much more than Trinity. 

4 hours ago, boys said:

People acting like Jinkx isn't stomping this season and is getting special treatment is too funny.

Right? Say whatever you want, but she's been STOMPING the girls since Day 1. Who cares if she can't dance. She's a genius. 

9 hours ago, Braz said:

The unecessary hate Jinkx gets here while absolutely owning the season. She even served on the runway for the past 2 episodes. Legend stuff.

That delusion informercial was certainly prescient for the haters. Then again it might make sense when you consider the primary motivations.

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Stunning legend

raja-all-glowed-up.gif

Stiff  broad bulky not synched. A lit up Aquaria reject. She also paid 15k for that. Refund. 

@1:08:20

Trinity suggesting we need Revolution. Made me love her more.  Her friendship with Aoc-Bernie loving progressive icon Monet is rubbing off on her. Good. good. And she’s no fan of Biden? Even more props to her for saying that. It takes nerve to say that in a Nancy loving Neoliberal space like that. We know the media and dems have conditioned liberals/dems to think any critique of Biden means one is a trumper which is delusional and beyond pathetic. Biden is awful. She only stated a fact. 

Edited by manwhore

I think the top 2 was correct, Viv did good for sure but Trinity’s jokes were sending me :ahh: 

Jinkx did well! When she’s not doing cringe kiddie humor, she’s actually quite funny. Too bad that’s usually her brand though. 

Monet killing another week :clap3: 

Everyone else was pretty whatever, funny but didn’t really stand out cause everyone did so well. 

Excited for next week! Monet said she was doing opera? :jonny5:

If Viv doesn't win next week and doesn't make top four then it will mean she basically blew her chances of top four the day she opened her mouth to say she was planning on double blocking Jinkx. :rip:

I do hope she makes it though, she has been slaying. Then again several of the girls have. 

Jinkx and DeLa the only queens to win 5 challenges in one season (for the US franchise), I need to know what is in the Seattle water :jonny5:

17 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Jinkx and DeLa the only queens to win 5 challenges in one season (for the US franchise), I need to know what is in the Seattle water :jonny5:

Talent, apparently. Robbie Turner should drink some, stay hydrated girl :gaycat1:

Raja's was elegant, gorgeous and well realised. Meanwhile some of the other girls just put all the lights they could find

For me the "worst" (all were good) were Jaida's because I feel it looked a bit "tacky" instead of campy and Monet's which was pretty but I feel it lacked that punch compared to how bright the others were, I feel with a bit more sparkle specially in the body which looked kind of empty would have been perfect

The worst look of the night to me was Trinity. What in the LED roll was that..... Very uninspired and quite tacky. Jaida at least had a concept. 

Jinkx and the Viv were clearly the winners for me, both had strong looks and the roast was amazing. Raja also could be a top 2 as well, stunning outfit and strong roast too.

Overall it was one of the best episodes of the season, I love this mini challenge so keep it coming. :gaycat1:

Last final 4 spot has to be Viv but I see her getting robbed :skull:

Trixie Motel's season finale with appearances from Alaska, Bob, Brooke, Jaymes, Juno, Katya, Manila and Monét is out! :gaycattel:

It's so sweet seeing them show up to support Trixie. Also, kudos to Ms. Mattel for using the opportunity to book local drag artists for the grand opening, it's honestly such a nice thing to do and I'm sure it was a big deal for them.

Side note: if Jaymes ever comes back to Drag Race, she's definitely going far. Her drag has gotten so much better since S9! :eek:

Not Jinx has the best runway with theme:rip: who could have thought:rip: Yvie looked beautiful but everybody had a great runway:clap3:

27 minutes ago, ucanfma said:

Not Jinx has the best runway with theme:rip: who could have thought:rip: 

Three weeks in a row :jonny5:

For me, Raja had the best look on the runway, followed by Yvie, followed by Jinkx.

I'm sad we only have two more episodes left of Jaida Essence Hall on our TV screens. What a star.

This was the first week that I’ve loved Jinx’s runway. Truly stunning. I was shook! 

Idk what Raja, Trinity and Jaida were doing :deadbanana:

Jinkx tying that record, phew. Does she still hold the most consecutive weeks in the top 3 (8 weeks) from her time on S5? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.