RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

After a rewatch, I would've put Trin & Viv in the top, however, although SHOCKED, I have to admit I liked Jinkx's runway the most this week :skull: Yvie looked incredible as well. Great episode in general.

"She delivered at least one joke" got me gal :ahh: Monet was DRAGGED.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Viv, Jinx, Raja, Trinity killed it.

Top 2 Jinkx & Viv/Raja. Trinity had a horrible runway.

raja-all-glowed-up.gif

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Yeah, there's no way in hell a queen from another country is winning over an entire cast of of US queens. I just hope she'll get to the top 4, she really deserves it and if she doesn't it'll be

alyssa-edwards.gif

I think she mentioned that joke to point out that Ru enjoyed it, so production had no reason to cut it other than making it look like her roast was less worth of a top placement compared to others.

Having just one international queen with all usa winners is so stupid and a money grab. No cohesion all fragmented. They can’t keep this up and expect people to keep coming for more. She’s lucky there no competition atm. There needs to be better planning with future international this vs that / USA all star all winners but maybe one international queen this season idk hehe you’ll still buy it bc there’s no alternative. Smh. 

Edited by manwhore

5 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Viv, Jinx, Raja, Trinity killed it.

Top 2 Jinkx & Viv/Raja. Trinity had a horrible runway.

raja-all-glowed-up.gif

She looks so bulky and has no silhouette. Shocked. Where are the hips mama? 

That face :jonny5:

raja-all-glowed-up.gif

They destroyed that runway whew. I was very shocked that Trinity had the worst runway and also lipsync wow.

Disgusted at them sacrificing Viv like that to "redeem" Trinity's two terrible previous roasts... Jynx was definitely in the top 2, though

also, those wings on Viv looked GOOD! the movement :jonny4:

Cornky wACkt needs to take notes

also...

Eeeewwwww wtf :bibliahh:

I swear I've seen this at the flea market, where they sell the glow stick wands, balloons and bracelets, Raja, sis, get off the stage already

raja-all-glowed-up.gif

also, the absolute EXCELLENCE of Miss Yvie GODdly strikes again 

:jonny5:

FXtgTnoVEAEbca3?format=jpg&name=large

Give me some of that LEGENDARY jock itch, mother!

People acting like Jinkx isn't stomping this season and is getting special treatment is too funny.

Yes it should have been Viv and Jinkx.

Monet was terrible - she literally read everything from her cards.. Even though Jaida flopped at least it looked more genuine than Monet's. 

2 minutes ago, SixWholeYears said:

Monet was terrible - she literally read everything from her cards.. Even though Jaida flopped at least it looked more genuine than Monet's.

we really need to abolish freedom of speech 

This was a really great episode! Probably one of the best ones ever. The roast was so funny (all of them either did great or completely slayed it). I really thought Raja was gonna be the top 2 along with Jinkx tho, she was so so funny and her runway was excellent (again, all of them were great too). :jonny5:

I'm pretty sure the next week we are getting a twist or something. No way they already confirmed that Ms. Coulee won't be in the final 4 that easily. :gaycat6:

I was shocked they snubbed  the Viv (or Raja) for Trinity :eek: that was clearly Rigga Morris

Also I was kind of mad the brought that str8 man  instead of Kennedy D wtf Ru? :biblio:

Edited by Lithium.

RAJA DEMOLISHED THAT RUNWAY 

raja-all-glowed-up.gif

Also not raja trending on Twitter after every episode :rip: she really is fan favorite 

Edited by Twilish

20 minutes ago, SixWholeYears said:

Yes it should have been Viv and Jinkx.

And the cake joke is overrated, didn't find it funny at all. :deadbanana4: She was great, just like the other queens, but I knew she wasn't gonna win once her roast was over. 

this episode was so good! Honestly the viv did better than trinity. Ru's laugh being so loud :rip: the runway was awesome! the lipsync was a mess tbh. shea being in last place :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator

I can't be too mad at the top 2 because I laughed a lot at both Trinity and Jinkx, but it hurts my soul that Viv has been doing well all season basically and yet only has 2 stars to show for it :gaycat6: I hate Jinkx for blocking her :gaycat6: And the talent show preview shows Viv singing, so I highly doubt she'll win next week.

Also, Jinkx's lip sync made my stomach hurt :doc: And y'all think she's gonna win a lip sync lalaparuza?

So if Shea wins next week along with one of Jaida/Trinity/Jinkx they have to do some sort of tiebreaker for the top 4 right?

Perfection:

raja-all-glowed-up.gif

REAL TOP 2: The Viv & Jinkx

High: Monét and Yvie

The Monét hate in this thread is too much! Give it up babes, she's one of the best All Stars winners

20 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

So if Shea wins next week along with one of Jaida/Trinity/Jinkx they have to do some sort of tiebreaker for the top 4 right?

Well Jaida and Trinity have 3 and Jinx has 4 so if Shea wins next week she’ll only have 2? 

11 minutes ago, FAN said:

Well Jaida and Trinity have 3 and Jinx has 4 so if Shea wins next week she’ll only have 2? 

Yes. So that'd leave 5 girls with two stars. As there's only one competitive episode left my guess is they'll just give one of Raja/Monet/Yvie/Vic their third star, though. 

Yeah, Monet's cake joke was really bad, like, straight out of the corny "101 Dad Jokes" books you'd find at your school book fairs, back in the day.

Jynx > Viv > Trinity > Yvie > Monet > Shea > Jaida >>> raja

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.