RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Monet was fully lying just to stir up a bit of fun mess lmao :ahh:

For one she told that story about the guy stealing her beats on Sibling Rivalry before so it definitely wasn't a lie like she pretended it was. Also as someone who watches the video podcast episodes, she always gets that sort of stone-faced serious punctuated by the occasional chuckle when she is lying or trying to annoy Bob.

You know what, you're probably right. I didn't remember her telling the story on the podcast, but I could've missed it. I wouldn't put it past her to lie to make television, she's messy like that :sistrens:

8 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

100%. Jinkx + any of those three would have been correct, although Monet’s runway was the worst of them all. Vivienne > Raja in the roast, but Raja > Vivienne on the runway.

This. Switch Monét with Yvie and that's my top 4 for this episode.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The episode was so ******* funny :jonny5:

Trinity's roast had me in TEARS. Jinkx's as well. Feeling bad for Viv cause producers really ****** her multiple times :doc: 

On 7/14/2022 at 3:14 AM, genetic fail said:

My dream cast for the next All Winners would be:

1. Bob the Drag Queen

2. Alaska

3. Priyanka

4. Envy Peru

5. Carmen Farala

6. Angele Anang

7. Aquaria

8. Lawrence Chaney

We need more international representation!

This would be INSANE. Envy and Carmen competing against Bob and Alaska. It would be so good.

Viv was ROBBED to push the Trinity storyline. Viv, Jinkx, and Raja made me laugh the most.

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Oop :monkey:

Not gonna lie, I feel bad for her

Me too, but as others have said, it was clear from the beginning that this would have happened with Viv, being a UK winner and such a strong queen. Knowing the frenchise, she should have expected that even before accepting to do this.

I understand production’s choices, it’s a tv show after all, but I think that for challenges like the Roast it would be amazing to a have a complete unedited take with all the material the queens write for the fans to enjoy.

But to be honest, the joke she’s complaining about is quite lame to me. :rip:

9 hours ago, Floren said:

Viv was easily the most professional and hilarious. She was robbed so badly this episode production does not want her in the top 4

I don't think they can acknowledge that some of the international seasons have long surpassed the original US franchise (excluding All Stars) in terms of talent and quality. Both the España seasons and UK S2 really set a new benchmark for Drag Race. Shame UKvTW was so awful

9 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Right cause AJ and the queen was just canceled once :rip:  

I called out to my friend while watching that Viv's set felt edited down and short to support a Trinity win. Not surprised to see her confirm that via Twitter.

Trinity was great, too... but it'll be really sh*tty if Viv doesn't crack top 4. She's been exceptionally consistent.

I feel like I'll be roasted for this... and she's a queen i ADORE, but I am not really enthusiastic about Jaida being in the top 4 over potentially Monet, Raja or Viv... I feel like the latter three have had better showings overall this season.

15 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Me too, but as others have said, it was clear from the beginning that this would have happened with Viv, being a UK winner and such a strong queen. Knowing the frenchise, she should have expected that even before accepting to do this.

I understand production’s choices, it’s a tv show after all, but I think that for challenges like the Roast it would be amazing to a have a complete unedited take with all the material the queens write for the fans to enjoy.

Yeah, there's no way in hell a queen from another country is winning over an entire cast of of US queens. I just hope she'll get to the top 4, she really deserves it and if she doesn't it'll be

alyssa-edwards.gif

I think she mentioned that joke to point out that Ru enjoyed it, so production had no reason to cut it other than making it look like her roast was less worth of a top placement compared to others.

this was a rlly fun ep!! no one BOMB bombed except for arguably jaida but she was at least able to moderately bring it back and make it enjoyable :heart: top 4 was on point imo

runway theme was also rlly stunning - my faves were yvie, shea, and jaida :chick2: its funny bc while i agree w the top 4, i will say i think their runways were the bottom 4 of the week :skull:

top 2, i agree w jinkx being in the top 2, but i think trinity should've been just high - her set wasnt as funny as viv or monet's, and the construction on her outfit was kinda cheap looking. idk who i'd put for the other top 2 spot, viv had a better set but lesser look, and monet had a better look but her set wasnt AS great as vivs.

and last but not least...the lipsync :skull: i agree w jinkx winning here but imo no one REALLY won fdkdkfj. trinity's lipsync trajectory is so funny djkdkjf she literally ate and PEAKED against someone who was fully not lipsyncing, and its been downhill from there :rip:

Viv deserved to be in the top 2 instead of Trinity but she didn't deserve to be top 2 in the TRL episode so I guess it's even.

Viv was the clear winner for me. 

Raja and Yvie looked phenomenal on the runway. 

My top 2 were Viv and Jinkx. Though the funniest joke of the night was Raja‘s ketamine/derby joke about Viv. :rip: 

I just finished watching and for me Trinity was the funniest and meanest. I was SCREAMING the whole time :jonny4:

Jinkx was funny but I expected more, way more. Like she even recycled the snorting coke on a dick joke from Snatch Game, which wasnt even original then. If there’s someone who stole Vivienne’s top2 placement, it’s definitely her.

This thread and the Jaida apologism, if it was Monet you'd drag her :rip:

Viv was ROBBED.

Top 4 should arguably be Monet, Raja, Trinity and Viv if we look overall who should have won challenges.

On 7/14/2022 at 3:24 PM, justlore said:

Someone with C in their Unty please post in the main thread and makes sure it gets quoted/re-posted on every page anytime someone claims Jinkx is a frontrunner, please & thank you :heart2:

1YVc5Ph.png

EPISODE 9: DANCE LIKE A DRAG QUEEN

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

~80 members cast their vote this season

@Afferty @alejandreaux  @alfonso12  @Almodusa @AlottaWarmheart @Angels

@Antonini @argos @bestfiction @Bimbo @Bindi @Body Talk @Both Sides Now

@boys @ChrisX @D e v o n @D-@-N @Dekkan @Desire @Edge Of Glory

@Elysium @EriKills @Fancyhoodlum @feelslikeadream @Flexus @Galang

@genetic fail @Gigii @Héloïse @Hephaestus @HotFriedChicken

@Hurem @Ice @IlianVargas @Jacobdaniel @justlore @KaledKalil

@karron0624 @KasioKas @khalyan @killer_rose @kipperskipper

@LastKiss @LionH3art @Little Dark Age @LookinIn @Lord Gaga @loveisdead9582

@lurker @Mars! @mindbender @Namigo @Nickimeetsatrl @Not Like The Movies

@NumbSoul @OreGuy @P.O.P @pigeon @Purr @R.E.M. @Rabbit @Rhenny

@roso @Rotunda @Ruschi @satellites.™ @Save The Day @Sebas @Seffers

@Sheegs @SitarHero @slimfem @SpaceMan @Stan @Subomie @sunmimi imfurst

@t.A.T.u. @Thanatos @That Bad Eartha @toy soldier. @ucanfma @Why

@Witch Privilege @XoutrageousX @xrosup @yourfaveisaflop @Yves

@alliexxxxandra @wehan6 @matheusbep @Anvarie @Claymore @Scummyman @TROPICUM

How did ATRL judge this week's challenge?

8th place

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611452a1866d0e1aa710a

THE VIVIENNE

average score: 6.00

best score: (1) Rhenny, 

worst score: (8) TheOnlyOne, G'Day, Stan, bestfiction, Anvarie, BodyTalk, yourfaveisaflop, Subomie, Karron0624, Dekkan, LionH3art, Looking, killer_rose, rabbit, Yves, Guest, Gigii, Ruschi, SitarHero, Witch Privilege

The only queen ahead of Monet coming in last place?

Inch Resting

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611365446276966460da1bb12cacfd89ec68b4ea869&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

7th place

giphy.gif?cid=790b761187d055d6af4551e6a7

RAJA

average score: 5.91

best score: (1) genetic fail

worst score: (8) Devon, Afferty, Alejandreux, toy solider., R.E.M., alfonso12, feelslikeadream, That Bad Eartha, Bindi, D-@-N, Lord Gaga, loveisdead9582, Namigo, ucanfma, Rhenny

Ya'll still lying to yourselves that she's a serious contender or ever been robbed?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76112bf3decdd0c1dc6496

6th place

giphy.gif?cid=790b76113a84812abbd0b37191

YVIE ODDLY

average score: 5.31

best score: (1) rabbit, LionH3art,  

worst score: (8) xrosup, HotFriedChicken, matheusbep, Sheegs, NumbSoul, 

Reminder that the highest ya'll EVER rated her was 4th best :rip:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116bdd0fd72aced2f3c5

5th place

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611deb3bfaa48ea9bef9f

SHEA COULEE

average score: 5.03

best score:  (1) Namigo, 

worst score: (8) Flexus, mindbender, Why, wehan6, Mendussy, Thanatos, Sunmimi Imfurst

4th place

giphy.gif?cid=790b76112bdc646170ece8f6bd

TRINITY THE TUCK

average score: 4.38

I LIVE: (1) Afferty,

I DONT LIVE: (8) LastKiss, GlamourCadaver

3rd place

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116f1ad377ea7269db38

KINKS MONSOON

average score: 3.51

babybois: (1) mindbender, Devon, HotFriedChicken, Alejandreaux, Why, Wehan6, Aelita, alfonso12, Bindi, Looking, killer_rose, loveisdead9582, SitarHero, 

realizes eating peanut butter isnt a dance: (8) Bimbo, pigeon, Antonini, Desire, genetic fail

2nd place

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c4e9e84c2cd34251b9

JAIDA ESSENCE 4 SEASONS HALL

average score: 3.49

best score: (1) justlore, Sheegs, NumbSoul, R.E.M., yourfaveisaflop, Sunmimi Imfurst

worst score: (7) xrosup, Thanatos, feelslikeadream, Subomie, ucanfma

Jaida is one of only 2 queens to not receive a last place score this week

giphy.gif

But the winner

By a landslide

giphy.webpgiphy.webpgiphy.webp

1st place

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115157ce0e617addbaa6

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119ee21aa37b5c2ea9a2

MONET X CHANGE

average score: 2.05

Has C in their UNTy: (1) LastKiss, TheOnlyOne, xrosup, Desire, Flexus, matheusbep, G'Day, Stan, Antonini, bestfiction, toy soldier., Mendussy, Thanatos, Anvarie, Body Talk, pigeon, feelslikeadream, That Bad Eartha, GlamourCadaver, Bimbo, Subomie, Karron0624, D-@-N, Dekkan, Lord Gaga, Yves, Guest, Gigii, Ruschi, ucanfma, Witch Privilege

No C in the Unty and possible bigot I fear: (7) geneticfail

Now let's take a look at how the dolls have stacked up across 9 episodes of the season

I gather it will be rather enlightening

I25kE1u.png

o9cW0no.png

Is that FOUR (4) wins for the C in UNTy legend??

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115157ce0e617addbaa6

Undeserved wins according to ATRL:

Jinkx (Dragulation Speeches)

The Vivienne (Ru-TRL)

Yvie (Ru-TRL)

Raja (Santa's School)

Jinkx (Dance Like a Drag Queen)

ROBBED of a win according to ATRL:

The Vivienne (Graduation Speeches)

Monet (Ru-TRL)

Shea (Ru-TRL)

Monet (Santa's School)

Jaida (Dance Like a Drag Queen)

Queen with most wins: Monet (4x)

Queen with most times in the top 4: Monet (6x)

Queen with the fewest lost placements: Monet & Viv (1x)

Monet becomes the FIRST and ONLY queen to have FOUR wins

Monet joins Viv as the ONLY queens to place 1st more than once

4 wins: Monet X Change

3 wins: Jaida, Trinity, Vivienne

2 wins: Jinkx, Shea

1 win: Raja

0 wins: Yvie

giphy.webpgiphy.webpgiphy.webp

Now that we're only 3 weeks away from the finale, lets look at the points across the season as of this challenge

ANC88dX.png

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f6c2f8ec5f5084dd65

For the first time all season, Monet leads the girls

Monet's lead is so dominant that even if she earned 0 points next week, she'd still be ahead of 6 queens 

Monet is the ONLY queen to never be ranked the worst in a single challenge

Jaida rises 3 spots thanks to a deserved top 2 performance this week

After 3 weeks in a row of straight floppage, Jinkx finally performs well and lands in 5th place overall

Yvie has never been ranked top 3 in a single week and has been dead last for 8/9 weeks

Right now, the deserved top 4 is looking like Monet, Viv, Jaida and Trinity

giphy.gif?cid=790b76114cf2883eb2e2db0ba0

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110fcda6e5153d5b9fbc90eaf56ea6eb2195e575df&rid=giphy.gif&ct=ggiphy.gif?cid=790b76110fcda6e5153d5b9fbc90eaf56ea6eb2195e575df&rid=giphy.gif&ct=ggiphy.gif?cid=790b76110fcda6e5153d5b9fbc90eaf56ea6eb2195e575df&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

When it's right, it's right

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611365446276966460da1

Jinx winning again. Imagine how tired we are. Wasn’t it basically confirmed the girls were fighting behind the scenes and threatening to quit over Jinx’s special treatment? Did they not film that, or was that fake? 

Trinity’s roast was hilarious. Glad she’s really shining this season. 

Jaida face planting like that :rip:

I actually though Raja might win. 

Monet and Shea weren’t really giving what they thought they were tbh. 

Jinkx definitely deserved to be in the top 2. Trinity did do incredibly well this roast but I still think Viv beat her. Right now for top four it’s looking like Jinkx, Jaida, Trinity, and (my money is on Vivienne or Monet). I don’t think Viv will win since it’d look a bit suspect against all US queens, but I could see her being top 4. 

• ATRL Moderator

I would have given the wins to Jinkx and Raja.

I did laugh the most at Jaida though, even when she's flopping she's still hilarious :lmao: 

The unecessary hate Jinkx gets here while absolutely owning the season. She even served on the runway for the past 2 episodes. Legend stuff.

26 minutes ago, Braz said:

The unecessary hate Jinkx gets here while absolutely owning the season. She even served on the runway for the past 2 episodes. Legend stuff.

She actually does get as much as the usual suspects (like Gigi) 

I hope Bob was saving Bianca for this episode. If not, I’ll take Alaska :duca: 

On 7/14/2022 at 2:04 AM, Hephaestus said:

Your relentless love for Monet is goals

FUWTwSMXEAIDdj7?format=jpg&name=large

On 7/14/2022 at 2:56 AM, Shinning said:

Monet kinda has the most beautiful face on this season. Her mug on the lipsync was just soooooo beautiful and she’s become such a good make-up artist.

Facts 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.