RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

Ugh Kennedy Davenport is so ICONIC 

omg you changed your iconic avi and Taylor got mentioned in Untucked. Your mind! :eek: 

29 minutes ago, Galang said:

Mo Heart outsold all those looks

I'm the biggest Mo fan, but this is a lie, c'mon now. She did better than half of the girls though, that I can agree with.

2 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Trinity was funny, but she was bottom 4 with Jaida, Raja, and Yvie.

lol what. anything other than a Jinx/Trinity top 2 is incorrect. I actually thought they'd rig it and give it to Shea to make the stars even, judging has surprisingly been quite fair this season imo

Trinity was GREAT and she’s proven to be the most well rounded Drag Race contestant probably ever. :gaycat:

Jinkx having five challenge wins makes me think she's probably winning the season. Unless they go for some shocking ending twist or something. 

What was up with Jinkx's outfit in the lip sync, it had a big mark on it I was very distracted. :katie:

19 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

omg you changed your iconic avi and Taylor got mentioned in Untucked. Your mind! :eek: 

Shendelzare

High expectations for Yvie next weet in the talent show :party:

Best roast this show’s ever had for sure.

If they were weighing up both roast & looks though, I don’t think Trinity should’ve been too 2. I would’ve given it to Monet or Viv, along with Jinxx.

The talent show next week looks like a slay. 

Shea should have won the roast 

This was one of the best episode + Untucked combo in a long time. I laughed the whole time! :jonnycat:

Love when Drag Race gets self-referential because it always translates in something highly entertaining and this episode was no exception. The balloon mini challenge was as funny as it was on S14, Sarge making a comeback as Wintergreen and looking amazing, the roast being named after Kennedy Davenport with her making a (filmed) appearance. That's some good sh*t!

The roast was hilarious, everyone did great. Yes, even Jaida, because her self awareness and quick wit got her out of a messy situation, that's winner behaviour baby! Jinkx was clearly the best, like no one even came close, and I actually really enjoyed Raja and Yvie's sets. Trinity was very funny too, but I wonder if she got help from Jinkx.

Great runway category too, although half of them could've done better. Jinkx, Raja and Yvie ate, my jaw dropped when they turned around the corner, just wow!

Untucked was extremely entertaining, props to Monét and Jaida for putting up a show. I still wonder who Monét hooked up with, was it Raja or Yvie? :cupid:

Not rules being suspended right before the finale though, I smell payola coming from a mile away. They better not shoehorn girls like Shea and Yvie into the finale over more deserving ones like The Vivienne and Jaida or I'll be pissed!

8 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Jinkx > Jaida > Viv > Trinity > Raja >= Monet > Yvie > Shea

I agree with this

Trin, Viv, Jinkx & Monet were the top 4 this week for me, hands down. Trinity's runway though felt... dunno, tacky? :skull: 

30 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Shea should have won the roast 

:lmao:

Maybe you should have been apart of the roast too

Monet robbed again. Jinx was funny but she told jokes she said during snatch game and the other comedy challenge :skull: And then not even talk about that lipsync 

7 minutes ago, Desire said:

Monet robbed again. Jinx was funny but she told jokes she said during snatch game and the other comedy challenge :skull: And then not even talk about that lipsync 

Omg I knew I heard that line of coke joke before

26 minutes ago, Desire said:

Monet fans need to find new arguments to actually prove that Jinkx did not do good in a challenge… what was Monet highlight? The butter? :rip:

9 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

When The Vivienne said "hide your kids! it's Jinkx Monsoon..."  :soda:

I actually screamed shdjdk

OT: ITS MONSOON SEASON AGAIN BABY!

This was such a **** episode in terms of choices. The top 2 should've been Jinkx and Viv, but I guess the producers wanted the storyline where Trinity redeems herself in a roast challenge.

Also, of the two, Trinity should've won the lipync, but both performances are horrible for All Stars standards.

14 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Monet fans need to find new arguments to actually prove that Jinkx did not do good in a challenge… what was Monet highlight? The butter? :rip:

Let that one be, likes to take Delusion by Jinkx every episode :coffee2:

--

I loved Jinkx perfomance! She did really well and her runway? SHOCKING. 

I don't agree with Trinity being in the top, I thought her runway was the worst one... Vivienne did REALLY good on the challenge and also the runway, I thought she would've been in the top 2 with Jinkx :deadbanana2:

Also, Raja's, Shea's, Yvie's runway, MYGOD!!!!!!! 

33 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

When The Vivienne said "hide your kids! it's Jinkx Monsoon..."  :soda:

The scream I let out in that moment :lmao:

Jinkx has really give four abysmal lipsync performances this season :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.