RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I really think Sasha did a number on her cause she was so confident and great on S9, then on AS5 she was traumatized, constantly snapping at the sight or mention of roses. :skull: 

She never really bounced back after that.

You might be onto something, losing when she was such a clear frontrunner must've been a heartbreaking experience. It's also true she peaked in S9 personality-wise, she really was my favorite during that season, then it went downhill from there.

43 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

Who is Shea talking about?

I think Bussy Queen based off the AliExpress read. Kind of random cause yes Bussy is insufferable but also the drags on their show really aren’t all that bad :skull: 

But to quote someone from Reddit: “Is Chicago covered in a thick fog? The girls never know who did what to them.”

13 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I think Bussy Queen based off the AliExpress read. Kind of random cause yes Bussy is insufferable but also the drags on their show really aren’t all that bad :skull: 

But to quote someone from Reddit: “Is Chicago covered in a thick fog? The girls never know who did what to them.”

But Bussy loved the look and the performance. :bibliahh:

Shea has truly lost the plot.

Drag Race season 14 got 8 Emmy nominations

Untucked s14 got 1

All Stars 6 got 1

Watcha Packin w/ Michelle Visage s14 got 1

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

What’s funny is Shea easily had one of the worst looks of the night too. Like congrats on thinking your oversized pageant-drag robe is that impressive girl 

My friend said that the top part fit so poorly on purpose, as Shea was using the garment to comment on the overemphasis of large breast as the hallmark of femininity, a stance that not only relegates many women to an undercaste, but especially alienates pre-op trans women. The empty space where breast should be thus served as a negative simulacrum that challenges the ontological framework that attempts to tether womanhood to large mammary glands.

But he's a huge Shea stan/defender so I'm not sure how true it is.

11 hours ago, justlore said:

Speaking about ball, Kim Chi still has one of the best one so far!
kimchi-3looks.jpg?resize=1080,540&ssl=1

The Book Ball was so good

image-asset.jpeg

image-asset.jpeg?format=1500w
image-asset.jpeg?format=1500w

Naomi and Chi Chi turned out some of the best garments ever made in a design challenge, both outsold Kim's stiff, ugly cosplay.

Lowkey I even like Bob's final book ball look more than Kim's seeing them all side by side. 

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Drag Race season 14 got 8 Emmy nominations

Untucked s14 got 1

All Stars 6 got 1

Watcha Packin w/ Michelle Visage s14 got 1

Not Watcha Packin' :dies:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

My friend said that the top part fit so poorly on purpose, as Shea was using the garment to comment on the overemphasis of large breast as the hallmark of femininity, a stance that not only relegates many women to an undercaste, but especially alienates pre-op trans women. The empty space where breast should be thus served as a negative simulacrum that challenges the ontological framework that attempts to tether womanhood to large mammary glands.

C1hYfSgWQAAmynO.jpg

49 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Not Watcha Packin' :dies:

And ZERO for The Pit Stop :eli: 

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

:rip:

1 hour ago, InventedGays said:

This is the absolute most insane take I’ve ever read lol I pray your friend is able to overcome their delusion 

it was two basic blue robes, covering an I’ll fitting final dress with an unoriginal “reveal”. All the other girls with interesting looks, reveals, THEMES, and actual ideas for their runways stomped all over her 

It's giving QAnon teas :rip:

I feel Shea’s spikes runway might also have been her ruveals runway. We’ve seen this countless times: Viv’s spikes look was made in pleather, Detox’s latex had pants, Shea’s AS5 finale was prom and her AS5 ruveals was freaky, etc. For some reason the queens usually bring garments that fit more than one category for All Stars. 

Btw, Shea was not defending herself on that tweet.

24 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I feel Shea’s spikes runway might also have been her ruveals runway. We’ve seen this countless times: Viv’s spikes look was made in pleather, Detox’s latex had pants, Shea’s AS5 finale was prom and her AS5 ruveals was freaky, etc. For some reason the queens usually bring garments that fit more than one category for All Stars. 

Btw, Shea was not defending herself on that tweet.

They were both HIDEOUS, regardless of which category they were for :rofl:

I think Shea is likeable on the season, not sure what everyone else is seeing. She is obviously very talented but it would be hard pressed for someone who's personality is more (subdued/calm/introverted) to stand out in a crowd that includes so many big personalities. I know she likes to talk herself up but I think that has to do with insecurities and not that she is arrogant. It is very difficult for certain personality types not to defend themselves when their art/work is being criticized, she needs to learn how to disengage with social media because the criticisms will always be there and the more you fight the haters the more she will get.

8 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

So Ms. Shea woke up and chose violence because she is being read. Well mam, if you think you're being read now, these next few weeks.

Whoooooo, its gonna get MESSY!

Last place Lucy lashing out :lmao: 

does she not remember when she was a struggling drag queen with even cheaper wigs performing Katy Perry‘s California Gurls? :rip: 

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

No wonder you hate Jaida.

I get it now based on this post.

I see.

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

What kind of drugs are y’all doing on the weekend and can you send me some 

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Y1VakQi.gif

I legit lol everytime I see “alienates pre-op trans women”

:ahh: 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

The girls are dragging you but I applaud your storytelling skills. It takes a lot to find symbolism where there is none :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.