RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Ok so Bob just needs girls with quick wit who cant keep up and challenge her, Priyanka was on that ass and it was a good back and forth. :ahh:

Monet is a good host with the cunty girls like Naomi and Violet, Bob is better with Alaskas and Biancas.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Nikko said:

Random but.. just realized that Jinkx is:

• younger than Jaida
  • only 1 year older than Shea

I get she's been stuck in that old lady character since she was a teenager but she's literally a millennial and it's juuust a tiny bit weird to me. Still rooting for her, though, what a powerhouse.

She’s 34 :rip:

2 hours ago, manwhore said:

Raja :rip: total trainwreck fashion. She does the most and it always needs an edit but Noone will tell the old ladies at work bc "respect." Lmao. Participation award Raja would have been first out in any other season. Good for her for being the first ever ig model before ig model. The kids gloves. Cringe. 

the challenge was awful. What a terrible episode.  Trinity needs to stop talking  like Caitlyn or an  old man or whatver she chanels on these challenges.   Shea just keeps disappearing. Jaida stuns as usual. Poor white twinks that complain about her being dumb and pretty without realizing their biggortty as they Stan only dumb white models or (I guess) Katya. 

jinx is mom but she’s overacting and it’s coming off “too much” and a tad repetitive now. I want a more serious tone.  She should take notes from the Vivienne actually.

This was Monet’s episode and the way I exploded with excitement knowing the gals in here would fume. Good good.  Keep crying.

lip sync. Cool. They better do a mean girl monologue one day. 

some of you really took this show and shove it up your own ass :rip: it's literally some men in wigs :rip:

OT: maybe Jaida fumbled with her reveals there were quite some cuts that's why Ru was not that impressed idk

Edited by MonsterJohn

Ngl I don’t really care if someone is an ORH but it’s such a kii to hate Raja of all the girls this season. She’s kind of just there, and does well enough to not deserve the lashings but not too well that she should be lashed as competition. :ahh: 

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Ok so Bob just needs girls with quick wit who cant keep up and challenge her, Priyanka was on that ass and it was a good back and forth. :ahh:

Monet is a good host with the cunty girls like Naomi and Violet, Bob is better with Alaskas and Biancas.

We need Pri to be the next host, she’s so funny :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator

Pit Stop was so good :dies: I screamed when Pri reacted to Alvin Ailey's death. I know on ATRL it's an unpopular stance to like her, but I can't wait to see Pri on All Winners 2 :gaycat:

I am actually really enjoying this season. I usually don't like All Stars cause I find the deliberations boring, so not having that it's a breath of fresh air.

This challenge was awful until we had the 1-2-3 punch Monet-Jinx-Trinity. Jaida was all right too.

I don't get this whole 'making a sandwich is not funny' thing, it's not only about the dance, but also about the presentation and  Jinx was HILARIOUS, don't know how people can't tell.

Monet killed the video and the lipsync, love that for her.

I don't get why she blocked Raja, stupid move tbh and at this point I would block the person with the least amount of stars to make it harder for them to catch up

Edited by toy soldier.

9 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Pit Stop was so good :dies: I screamed when Pri reacted to Alvin Ailey's death. I know on ATRL it's an unpopular stance to like her, but I can't wait to see Pri on All Winners 2 :gaycat:

Priyanka is honestly such a star. One of the most charismatic queens ever to be involved in any iteration of the franchise. She’d be so much fun on a season with Bob and Alaska.

27 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I didn't like her on the show and I lowkey didn't think she should have won but she converted me to a fan afterwards, she's so funny and talented it's insane, and she definitely has one of the top 10 careers of any Rugirl at this point

Monet deserved the win hands down, both the challenge and the lipsync!

how many episodes are left? we've got most of the girls on two stars :rip: except for Shea and they're definitely going to get her another star somehow

not sure if they'll do a 'steal a star' moment or what else to get to four girls in the final, but it's hard to imagine Jinkx and Jaida not making it

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Flexus said:

Monet deserved the win hands down, both the challenge and the lipsync!

how many episodes are left? we've got most of the girls on two stars :rip: except for Shea and they're definitely going to get her another star somehow

not sure if they'll do a 'steal a star' moment or what else to get to four girls in the final, but it's hard to imagine Jinkx and Jaida not making it

3 total, which I think means 2 more challenges and then the finale :duck: I think they will give Shea a second star for storyline purposes, but not sure what kind of twists are coming, so maybe she'll get one from a twist rather than from a challenge. Her winning the roast would be surprising.

On 7/9/2022 at 1:36 AM, Hurem said:

Shannel (S1)

Dida Ritz (S4)

Ivy Winters (S5)

Lineysha Sparx (S5)

Darienne Lake (S6)

Acid Betty (S8)

Peppermint (S9)

Nina Bo'Nina Brown (S9)

Asia O'Hara (S10)

Gigi Goode (S12)

Crystal Methyd (S12)

Brita (S12)

The way we would EAT :soda: 

This is the worst cast of all time (S12 teas but worst) it would make All Fillers 6 look like AS2.

All it's missing is Ariel Versace and Jackie Cox to hit the jackpot.

qaadir-silly.gif

This episode was everything! :jonnycat:

The challenge was so fresh and fun, I absolutely enjoyed it. Everyone was on a scale from good to great and a case could've been made for a few queens to be in the top. I think Jinkx and Monét deserved their placements since their videos were, in my opinion, the ones most likely to go viral on a social media platform, but Jaida, Yvie and Shea did a really good job too. I find it absurd though that RuPaul had to tell Monét to do the money moves, like, that's literally your name and brand! Trinity also made that stunning dress she wore in the video, so for these reasons (and for her sickening runway), I would've probably given her top 2 spot to Jaida.

Speaking of runways... I was gagged. Jaida and Jinkx were hands down the best dressed. They both served a clear concept with well executed and effortless reveals. Amazing. Jinkx's wig needs to be burned though, it's hideous. Raja, Monét and Shea had cool runways as well.

Cherry on top: that lip sync. It was incredible. I would've given the win to Jinkx because it looked tighter and cleaner to me, but it was very close. I hope they do more spoken word lip syncs from now on, especially since it's something queens often incorporate into their numbers.

I also enjoyed the guest judge, he had really good feedback for each queen and was... Very good looking, let's just say that :gaycat1:

Can't wait for next week's roast. If the graduation challenge is of any indication, I'm sure it'll be hilarious.

Side note: I wasn't buying the whole Jinkx's baby boy thing from some time ago, but I have to say that a few things she's done and said throughout this season made me change my mind a little. Like, you could tell that even Raja was judging her during that peanut butter workroom moment.

39 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

This is the worst cast of all time (S12 teas but worst) it would make All Fillers 6 look like AS2.

qaadir-silly.gif

I agree that is a bad cast list, but AS6 was a good season though :skull:

47 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

qaadir-silly.gif

You proved your opinion is invalid when you tried to shade both S12 and AS6 - best seasons we got in last couple of years.

qaadir-silly.gif

Very frustrated how Jada got little to no comments from judges while having THE best outfit and reveal(s) (with Jinkx). I can't get enough from her, she is sooooo good and serving every time.

3 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

Very frustrated how Jada got little to no comments from judges while having THE best outfit and reveal(s) (with Jinkx). I can't get enough from her, she is sooooo good and serving every time.

Ru has her faves and its very clear lol.

Michelle sitting on that stage prasing Shea for an ass out gown and saying she'd never seen it before made me wanna throw hands.

the way that the shedevilbynight mess is completely forgotten! Trinity ms congeniality and fan fav 

she also made Monét outfit for the challenge :ahh:  

• ATRL Moderator

^ But it's true! We love Trinity again!

Speaking of Trin, I was at a bodega last night next to a gay bar and these two gays came in and one said, "Why does she sound like Laganja now? She never used to say 'I live!' all the time. She didn't do it on season 9 or All Stars 4." :toofunny3: I don't remember if that's true, but anyway, we live!

Not me entering this thread and randomly seeing S12 slander immediately. Not when it’s the best main US season + cast since 9. 

They deserved so much better than what they got from SP and covid. I would kill to see exactly how the season would’ve been edited originally, without them having to edit around SP. 

I really need an AS2 tea someday where half of S12 is on the same All Stars. 

Season 12 has the worst cast since i started watching the show but it isn't the worst season. The worst season is Some Past Contestants 6 followed by S13.

qaadir-silly.gif

so if Shea doesn't win next week episode she's done, right? Unless some charity star comes back again ofc

@Rotunda I can’t remember if I already submitted my vote for the legendary legend looks. If so, please disregard the second one. 

Im really enjoying this season of All Stars, but the next time they do an all winners season I want ACTUAL critiques from the judges. I get that they don’t want to make previous crown winners look bad but the fake compliments are getting on my last nerve. 

Glad to see Jinkx and Trinity are doing well. Jaida has really surprised me this season. I was kinda meh on her in season 12 but I like her a lot more this time around and she’s turned out some of the best looks so far. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.