RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Jinkx's peanut butter was so tragic and she lost a lipsynch that was tailored to her

The payola needs to stop

E3yv4DeXwAIX2fs.jpg:large

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched a quality download and Monet was off sync at the end. I thought it strange they zoomed in on it. She still won the lip sync though, IMO.

Shea has become so much more likeable since she realised she likely won't make it to the finale

Edited by HotFriedChicken

1 hour ago, Serendipity said:

Also I kinda gasped as Jaida's runway this week - the four seasons concept was cute Feels weird complimenting her as an OJH. :eli: 

Shea really flopped, can't believe she just faded and burnt out through the competition.

Not what I'd like to see but based on what's happening, I'd guess the Top 4 is Jinkx, Jaida, Viv and either Monet/Raja/Trinity (I'd prefer Monet, Raja, Viv and Trinity).

With a roast next week I expect Monét and Jinkx in the top.. Making Jinkx on lock for the finale and Monét possibly blocking Viv.. unless it’s the other way around and Viv blocks Monét.

I feel like it’ll be a Jinkx, Jaida, Monét, and Trinity finale..

although after the first 3 or 4 episodes I was rooting for Raja, but her rigged wins have taken me out of that fantasy.

1 hour ago, Serendipity said:

Jinkx's peanut butter was so tragic and she lost a lipsynch that was tailored to her

The payola needs to stop

E3yv4DeXwAIX2fs.jpg:large

She was by far the funniest there…

MONET LEFT NO MOTHERFUCKING CRUMBS THIS WEEK???? 

How are the OMXCH handling this?? It must be so hard. 

Jaida deserved Jinkx's spot :rip: They keep snubbing my sister and it's not cute.

imagine if Mama Ru didn’t tell Monet what to do… Monet is so overrated LMFAO she is not the girl you all girls think she is… :rip:

Jinkx is not only unique and effortlessly funny. She is the star of the season, a winner.

My top 4 was Monét, Jinkx, Trinity and Jaida.

Monét ATE this challenge and I’m surprised that Jinkx actually made it work for her. 

I’m shocked with Shea. I thought she would be a sure fire Top 4 and possibly even a winner. Her skit was low-key the worst along with Vivienne. That “I’m better than you” shtick she sometimes does has never been successful.

7 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Someone stop miss girlie :deadbanana4:

Serving Aquaria calling a British club classist for not letting her in with tracksuit bottoms on :dies:

Corset’s flop era keeps giving

Wow Jinkx cleaned house this week, like the absolute top. I was shook like no one even came close to her video. 

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Someone stop miss girlie :deadbanana4:

Not Violet taking L after L

3 hours ago, FOCK said:

The entire exchange between Jaida and Trinity in untucked :lmao:

where can i watch those? :dancehall:

the upcoming episode is gonna be the best :duca: #JinxFTW

25 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

imagine if Mama Ru didn’t tell Monet what to do… Monet is so overrated LMFAO she is not the girl you all girls think she is… :rip:

everyone was praising her moves when all she did was what ru told her .. which are the basic 'money moves' there are lmfao

I didn’t really love the runway this week lol, something about most of the looks was kinda… hodge-podge 

like Jaida probably had one of my favorite runways but I thought every dress was ugly :rip: 

You guys are so delusional lol even beyond ru telling her what to do (which she does for… every contestant since the conception of the show) Monet’s was the funniest and most choreographically intense. All the girls were freaking out during her video :rip: 

the other girl in the top 2 literally filmed herself making a peanut butter sandwich :ahh: 

I have no complains this week, the top 2 were obvious, Monet honestly delivered with that dance and Jinkx with making a sandwich (yes, you can go viral stupidly like that and that was part of the challenge as well, ladies) 

Another week where Jaida was clearly in the top 4 (at least) and she’s not even mentioned. If it’s not design-related they just continue to sleep on her. You can tell by the way Michelle speaks to her that she likes her but she doesn’t love her the way she does Jinx, Viv, etc.

Monet looks good in green

screaming that the monet fan is threadbanned the moment Monet succeeds :ahh:

25 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

You guys are so delusional lol even beyond ru telling her what to do (which she does for… every contestant since the conception of the show) Monet’s was the funniest and most choreographically intense. All the girls were freaking out during her video :rip: 

the other girl in the top 2 literally filmed herself making a peanut butter sandwich :ahh: 

And that’s genius considering the song is called peanut butter, none of the girls thought of that… :rip:

4 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

And that’s genius considering the song is called peanut butter, none of the girls thought of that… :rip:

They all had their own Ru song babe and most of them DID pander and play into the song :rip: 

making a peanut butter sandwich to the song Peanut Butter… GENIUS!

7 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

Monet looks good in green

screaming that the monet fan is threadbanned the moment Monet succeeds :ahh:

Thank god bc he would've been insufferable this week with all the gifs and dissertations :toofunny3:

OT: Top 3 this week was Viv, Jaida, and Monet. Jinkx was so unfunny (as usual).

17 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Thank god bc he would've been insufferable this week with all the gifs and dissertations :toofunny3:

OT: Top 3 this week was Viv, Jaida, and Monet. Jinkx was so unfunny (as usual).

I laughed so hard at Jinkx's! The yelling at her son cracks me up. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.